Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)  (Read 17292 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »
Great program Chaim thank you for all your commentary and answers to questions.

One time I had a fellow Christian tell me they would laugh when I was burning in hell because they lost an argument with me. I can only assume they were very immature or very young.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »
yes, very immature....

cruel, too.

One time I had a fellow Christian tell me they would laugh when I was burning in hell because they lost an argument with me. I can only assume they were very immature or very young.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2009, 01:09:28 PM »
Thank You Chaim..........you are wise  :)  Get Well Soon.

In regards to what Hanna said, I agree.  ;D   We all will stand in judgment one day - it will be you and God "alone."

People should be telling of God's love not sin & hell, that's like rubbing a dog's nose in their crap....... who are we to judge!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »
yes, very immature....

cruel, too.

It made me laugh.  :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
Gotta love that pomegranate juice!  :dance:
LOL. I have a huge pomegranate tree in my backyard.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2009, 04:40:27 PM »

Memories......

Episodes such as this unfortunate scenario in our forum - with JTF members insulting each other with names like "faggot" - clearly don't fit the category of anything worthy of remembrance.

Remember that.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »
בס''ד

Robert, please accept my sincere apology for this completely unjustified attack.

I have the greatest respect for you, Robert. I am so sorry and embarrassed that this has occurred.

Ron is only 16 years old. He never does this on the Hebrew forum. I'm going to try to straighten this out with Ron.

That's ok, you don't need to apologize to me.
I have send an e-mail to Fleur Agema (2nd on the list of Geert Wilders PVV) and later one to Geert Wilders himself as well, asking if he would do an interview with you.
I explained that you were chairman of the JDL, send links to the 9-11 prediction short and long version, your 2004 obama prediction, Fitna video and the video of your interview with Charles Bernhaut in which you talk about your conversations with John O'Neill.

That is about the best I can do to get him interested so we'll see what will come from this.
Like JTF, he needs money, so he will only come to America when he will make another tour again to raise some money.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »

Memories......

Episodes such as this unfortunate scenario in our forum - with JTF members insulting each other with names like "faggot" - clearly don't fit the category of anything worthy of remembrance.

Remember that.

Not what I was referring to, but  :soldier:

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2009, 06:24:10 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

I gave you 1 reply which you haven't answered in a wimpish childish excuse of accusing me of prejudice. You're talking like a rather like a faggot that anything positive a man could ever experience.
Shut the hell up and look stupid than keep posting your self-humiliating posts and proving it.

I chose to leave you in ignorance whether I am Jewish or not because I already knew you are an arrogant little brat with no real wisdom. I am merely waiting for your unrationality to come out in it's full glory without resorting to faul language myself.
I have no interest in you; it's just that you keep talking. You cannot insult or humiliate me; you are too ignorant to do that. You only humiliate yourself. Why can't you understand this?

Have you noticted who keeps bullwooping the same thing over and over again? Seems like you're writing a poem.  You know this massage makes me understand why the Muslims had such an easy job wooping Holland.
Why can't you understand you're just a worthless 0ish nerdy clown who gets all his lines from Naruto?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2009, 06:45:26 PM »
Have you noticted who keeps bullwooping the same thing over and over again? Seems like you're writing a poem.  You know this massage makes me understand why the Muslims had such an easy job wooping Holland.
Why can't you understand you're just a worthless 0ish nerdy clown who gets all his lines from Naruto?

When I see a big pile of poo, I walk around it. I don't like getting my feet dirty on things I despise.
You simply can't stand that a non-Jew criticizes you and that you are unable to fight it with arguements.

Could anyone imagine Meir Kahane telling someone he can't criticize him because he's a non-Jew?
It's pathetic.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2009, 06:51:45 PM »
                                                               בס"ד

When I see a big pile of poo, I walk around it. I don't like getting my feet dirty on things I despise.
You simply can't stand that a non-Jew criticizes you and that you are unable to fight it with arguements.

Could anyone imagine Meir Kahane telling someone he can't criticize him because he's a non-Jew?
It's pathetic.

You see you're only justifying my claims by humiliating yourself and making people question your so-called human intelligence?
I've said that I have to know if you're a non Jew cause I can't try to convince a Jew why am I right according to Torah. You're just a low-life arrogant anti-civilization retard, what's so hard to understand? ok, you got probs with how I explained it? let's review:
1.) You've said stuff about me, not saying it was about me.
2.) I've asked if it was about you, and you replied it was.
3.) I asked to know if you're Jewish cause I can't talk Judaism with a non-Jew, it's obvious I'd give a Jew a different answer.
4.) You starting crying out drama and tears, "OMG LOOK AT THIS JEW ATTACKING ME CAUSE I'M A NON-JEW", your agenda is what JTF is not knowing that fights against, anything is "prejudice", I mean come on, shove this so-called brain of urs up a dictionary!

Just think people, how woul HA'RAV Kahana re-act if he was seeing a non-Jew gets cursed ("slut", "faggot" etc) and of course beaten up by ANY non-Jew..

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »
 :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »

You see you're only justifying my claims by humiliating yourself and making people question your so-called human intelligence?
I've said that I have to know if you're a non Jew cause I can't try to convince a Jew why am I right according to Torah. You're just a low-life arrogant anti-civilization retard, what's so hard to understand? ok, you got probs with how I explained it? let's review:
3.) I asked to know if you're Jewish cause I can't talk Judaism with a non-Jew, it's obvious I'd give a Jew a different answer.
4.) You starting crying out drama and tears, "OMG LOOK AT THIS JEW ATTACKING ME CAUSE I'M A NON-JEW", your agenda is what JTF is not knowing that fights against, anything is "prejudice", I mean come on, shove this so-called brain of urs up a dictionary!

Just think people, how woul HA'RAV Kahana re-act if he was seeing a non-Jew gets cursed ("slut", "faggot" etc) and of course beaten up by ANY non-Jew..

You don't need to talk Judaism with me if you want me to believe that non-Jews can't criticize Jews. You are just too stupid to rationalize what you imagine are destined to put onto others and try to hide your failure by talking like a big man.

"OMG LOOK AT THIS JEW ATTACKING ME CAUSE I'M A NON-JEW"

You clearly don't understand what you read.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

You don't need to talk Judaism with me if you want me to believe that non-Jews can't criticize Jews. You are just too stupid to rationalize what you imagine are destined to put onto others and try to hide your failure by talking like a big man.

"OMG LOOK AT THIS JEW ATTACKING ME CAUSE I'M A NON-JEW"

You clearly don't understand what you read.

If I knew you're a Gentile (?) I wouldn't talk Judaism but I'll reply with an answer of other explanations but if you were Jewish (?) I'll use mostly Torahnical explanation.
You're just too dumb to understand what I'm talking so ur twisting my words and blaming me of expected prejudice with a 0 understanding of the situation like a wimpish ballerina so-called human you are.

You clearly didn't pass the first class did you?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »

If I knew you're a Gentile (?) I wouldn't talk Judaism but I'll reply with an answer of other explanations but if you were Jewish (?) I'll use mostly Torahnical explanation.
You're just too dumb to understand what I'm talking so ur twisting my words and blaming me of expected prejudice with a 0 understanding of the situation like a wimpish ballerina so-called human you are.

You clearly didn't pass the first class did you?

I don't need any specific explanation. If you can't refute the words I have said with basic logic, you are simply at a loss in a debate you didn't even begin to start.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2009, 07:31:42 PM »
You guys are disgraces. Seriously. You're BOTH making yourselves look like idiots. Just stop. As a matter of fact, let this be the last post in this topic. Somebody should lock it if it's not the last post.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »
בס''ד

Ron, please stop this!

Robert is a wonderful person. When you insult him, you're not hurting him (I don't think he cares). But you're hurting me because I consider Robert to my friend.

I just want to say to everyone here that Ron really is such a great Jew who contributes so much to the Hebrew forum. I don't understand what happens to him when he comes to the English forum. If you knew the real Ron, you would admire him as much as we do on the Hebrew forum.

I sent you another private message on the Hebrew forum, Ron. Please read it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

I've answered you. Btw I don't give a ruble on what he says.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
Chaim,    I hope you are feeling much better.

Thank you for once again displaying excellent leadership and determination in doing the program despite your illness.       This is at least the 3rd time you have recently  done an "  Ask JTF "   program under very adverse conditions.    With the first time re-doing the entire program after the first attempt didn't record.      And of course on the day of the passing of the great Yosef Ben Meir.      Your efforts with the "  Ask JTF"  programs and overall efforts for the cause are appreciated more than words can ever describe.     G-d Bless you and your family. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

בס"ד

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40598.msg403715.html#msg403715

Christianity and especially the Christian theology contradict Torah.

It's not an insult; just confirming my post. It does not matter what Jews thinks about that specifically because any real Christian would always support Torah True Zionist Jews and their Jewish, G-d given land--even if some hate us because of the Roman Catholic (or Protestant) past... Generally, Orthodox Christian were/are good... Though there are many Greek anti-Semite pigs for some reason (yemach shemo).

It may be hard for you to understand but I, and other Christians, acknowledge the complete truth in Torah Judaism as correct and G-d given and still be a Christian. Certain Rabbinical interpretations and the Talmud is different, but nonetheless, Abraham was the first Jew..

If I ever mention Abraham when discussing the Holy Bible with someone I always say: "...Abraham, the first Jew,..." because it's of course not P.C. because there are cults who claim Abraham was part of some cult and was not the first Jew--Islam...?  

I'd answer you about that tommorow. I'm dead tired right now.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 10:25:29 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »
After listening to the " Ask JTF " program and reading some of the posts on this thread and some other threads,    one thing immediately jumps out that needs to be reinforced:

The following is a description of JTF that appears on the site's home page:

"The Jewish Task Force (JTF.org) is an organization of right wing Jews and righteous gentiles who follow the teachings of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane".

This is something that Chaim has mentioned in the past as a general theme.

Specifically,    Righteous Gentiles,   including Christians,    were a major part of the JDL when Rabbi Kahane and Chaim ran the organization   (  correct me if I'm mistaken.   ).     Basically,   JTF is the closest thing to the old JDL,   excluding the bombing and related strategies that were effective in the days of JDL but wouldn't work in the post 9-11-01 era.     

All who are devoted and loyal to the cause are extremely important to what we are trying to accomplish as an organization and deserve to be treated with respect.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »
After listening to the " Ask JTF " program and reading some of the posts on this thread and some other threads,    one thing immediately jumps out that needs to be reinforced:

The following is a description of JTF that appears on the site's home page:

"The Jewish Task Force (JTF.org) is an organization of right wing Jews and righteous gentiles who follow the teachings of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane".

This is something that Chaim has mentioned in the past as a general theme.

Specifically,    Righteous Gentiles,   including Christians,    were a major part of the JDL when Rabbi Kahane and Chaim ran the organization   (  correct me if I'm mistaken.   ).     Basically,   JTF is the closest thing to the old JDL,   excluding the bombing and related strategies that were effective in the days of JDL but wouldn't work in the post 9-11-01 era.     

All who are devoted and loyal to the cause are extremely important to what we are trying to accomplish as an organization and deserve to be treated with respect.     
:clap: :usa+israel: :fireworks: :fist: :jump: ^-^ :soldier: ;) :suave: :-* :love: :teach: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2009, 08:18:30 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

בס"ד

It's not an insult; just confirming my post. It does not matter what Jews thinks about that specifically because any real Christian would always support Torah True Zionist Jews and their Jewish, G-d given land--even if some hate us because of the Roman Catholic (or Protestant) past... Generally, Orthodox Christian were/are good... Though there are many Greek anti-Semite pigs for some reason (yemach shemo).

It may be hard for you to understand but I, and other Christians, acknowledge the complete truth in Torah Judaism as correct and G-d given and still be a Christian. Certain Rabbinical interpretations and the Talmud is different, but nonetheless, Abraham was the first Jew..

If I ever mention Abraham when discussing the Holy Bible with someone I always say: "...Abraham, the first Jew,..." because it's of course not P.C. because there are cults who claim Abraham was part of some cult and was not the first Jew--Islam...?  

Nope. Christianity drives the context out of the Written Law and claim that there's no Oral Law. The Oral Law is the Torah She'Be'Al'Peh, passed generation to generation until it was written down to paper by Rabbi Yehuda Ha'Nasaiah ע"ה זיע"א, into a collection of all the Oral Halachot (the Mishnah). The Talmud Bavli (the Gmarah) and the Talmud Yerushalmi were intended to explain the Mishnah and the Halacha.

You can't believe in what you contradict --- Without knowing the Oral Law, you don't know the Written Law. Not only that, the Oral Law proves the truth (or existence, I don't how to say the word I want, the Hebrew word for is אמיתות) of the Written Law.

No --- the Christian theology is way more anti-Semitic than the Islamic one sometimes. I was once a Christian (converted one, I had no clue about Torah anyway) and a Muslim --- and I know what I'm talking about.
Admiring and even worshipping a self-hater - is hating the collective he hates so much. That was Jesus, the ultimate, son of a Roman legion soldier kike.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:34:41 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »
please tell me, how can someone be a MUSLIM and a CHRISTIAN...

בס"ד

בס"ד

Nope. Christianity drives the context out of the Written Law and claim that there's no Oral Law. The Oral Law is the Torah She'Be'Al'Peh, passed generation to generation until it was written down to paper by Rabbi Yehuda Ha'Nasaiah ע"ה זיע"א, into a collection of all the Oral Halachot (the Mishnah). The Talmud Bavli (the Gmarah) and the Talmud Yerushalmi were intended to explain the Mishnah and the Halacha.

You can't believe in what you contradict --- Without knowing the Oral Law, you don't know the Written Law. Not only that, the Oral Law proves the truth (or existence, I don't how to say the word I want, the Hebrew word for is אמיתות) of the Written Law.

No --- the Christian theology is way more anti-Semitic than the Islamic one sometimes. I was once a Christian (converted one, I had no clue about Torah anyway) and a Muslim --- and I know what I'm talking about.
Admiring and even worshipping a self-hater - is hating the collective he hates so much. That was Jesus, the ultimate, son of a Roman legion soldier kike.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2009, 11:04:07 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

please tell me, how can someone be a MUSLIM and a CHRISTIAN...

בס"ד

בס"ד

I first converted to Islam and then to Christianity, then returned to the right path (Judaism).