Author Topic: The "if you can kill one person throughout history game".  (Read 2127 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The "if you can kill one person throughout history game".
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 05:06:56 PM »
I do not think it is a wise idea to talk about killing people that are alive, especially if they are working in the government, the CIA and FBI take's these things very SERIOUSLY...

I am trying to be honest, here.

In order to keep everyone out of trouble, please, list people who have already DIED.

[/quote

I'm sure there's no law against saying "If I could kill one person it would be so and so", especially on a forum.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 05:59:18 PM »
I'd rather that Hitler be dead by getting hit with a truck before he ran for office. Isn't this obvious?

I would want Kahane to stay alive though? Why would anybody say Goldstein? He randomly killed a bunch of Arabs during prayer. This makes Israeli settlers look bad.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 07:19:02 PM »
Ted Kennedy

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 07:27:42 PM »
I'd rather that Hitler be dead by getting hit with a truck before he ran for office. Isn't this obvious?

I would want Kahane to stay alive though? Why would anybody say Goldstein? He randomly killed a bunch of Arabs during prayer. This makes Israeli settlers look bad.

actually, it was not random
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein