Author Topic: Schvartze Monster Rapes, Butchers Beautiful Pregnant Asian Lady In Her Own Home  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Man Charged In Rape, Triple Homicide For Murder Of Woman Pregnant With Twins

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/suspect-arrested-pregnant-womans-rape-murder-20091209

And people actually question whether there is a race war going on?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: My Fox LA
Man Charged in Pregnant Woman's Murder
Suspect allegedly raped and stabbed victim.

Venice - A 22-year-old man with a history of violent crime who allegedly raped and stabbed a 39-year-old Venice woman who was pregnant with twins was charged today with three counts of murder.

Boneetio Kentro Washington, 22, of Culver City, could potentially face the death penalty. He made an appearance at the Airport Branch Courthouse this afternoon, but his arraignment was postponed to Dec. 17.

Washington, who is being held without bail, is charged with three counts of capital murder, including the special circumstances of multiple murders, murder during a rape and murder during a burglary. He is also charged with one count of rape and one count of sexual penetration.

Authorities believe Washington attacked Eun Y. Kang of Venice about 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 1600 block of Electric Avenue, near Venice Boulevard, police and coroner's officials said.

"I heard her scream, and I turned on the lights in my room and outside - - the porchlight -- and I had my flashlight. I had it on shining my light in there," Kang's landlord Arnold Springer told reporters. "She was screaming `No. Don't do that. Don't do that. No.' I shined my light in there and I saw him. He was raping her."

Springer told reporters that he screamed "Don't do that. Stop that. I'm going to call the police. And I banged on the glass window with my flashlight and he didn't stop."

Washington was arrested inside the home when police responded to a 911 call, authorities said.

When officers entered the victim's home, they found Kang bleeding from multiple stab wounds, police said. She was taken to a hospital where she died.

Springer described Kang as "honest, vibrant, hard working, helpful, conscientious" and "decent." He also said she was a "wonderful young woman."

Kang was four months pregnant, police said. It was initially believed only one fetus had been destroyed, but it was determined later Tuesday that the woman had been carrying twins, according to police.

Prosecutors will decide later whether to seek the death penalty for Washington.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Disgusting animal.
This half-ape is worthy of execution.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
He's worthy of extreme torture, rape by fat ass Osama bin Ackerman, and then execution.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
knowing his race, he wont get execution just like Terry Nichols.  Execution is only for the white devil as far as I know.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Last time I looked Terry Nichols was White.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
Disgusting animal.

I wish people would stop comparing blacks to animals.  It's such an insult to animals.

I went out to get something to eat the other evening.  I was sitting alone and four blacks at another table kept looking over at me.  It started to make me nervous so I just left what I was eating and walked out.  I then noticed they were following me outside.  I jumped in my car and sped off as quickly as possible.  It really scared me.  Why do I have to live in fear just going out to get a bite to eat?   

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Disgusting animal.

I wish people would stop comparing blacks to animals.  It's such an insult to animals.

I went out to get something to eat the other evening.  I was sitting alone and four blacks at another table kept looking over at me.  It started to make me nervous so I just left what I was eating and walked out.  I then noticed they were following me outside.  I jumped in my car and sped off as quickly as possible.  It really scared me.  Why do I have to live in fear just going out to get a bite to eat?   
The creatures are like pack dogs the worst thing to do is to run from them. It may actually cause the dumb beasts to get an idea. With them most ideas that come into their minds are never good. I would have finish my meal and not showed them that they were making me uncomfortable. It may have given them the idea that they could brow beat you out of a few bucks if they challenged you outside. It is really sad that humans have to live around this sort of garbage.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
Disgusting animal.

The creatures are like pack dogs the worst thing to do is to run from them. It may actually cause the dumb beasts to get an idea. With them most ideas that come into their minds are never good. I would have finish my meal and not showed them that they were making me uncomfortable. It may have given them the idea that they could brow beat you out of a few bucks if they challenged you outside. It is really sad that humans have to live around this sort of garbage.

You may very well be right, but it's easier said than done.  My fight or flight instinct kicked in...and I chose flight. 

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
troll

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
troll
Ah, where'd that post go by Kang?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
These monsters hate everybody and do nothing but destroy. It's so horrible that innocent lady and her babies had to suffer and die because of that disgusting walking piece of excrement.