Author Topic: BECKHAM WEARS HIS KIPPAH AT GRANDFATHERS FUNERAL  (Read 1940 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
BECKHAM WEARS HIS KIPPAH AT GRANDFATHERS FUNERAL
« on: December 11, 2009, 08:32:47 AM »
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/24798/jewish-funeral-beckhams-grandfather 

Jewish funeral for Beckham's grandfather
By Jessica Elgot, December 10, 2009

David Beckham has paid his respects to his Jewish grandfather Joseph West, at the funeral held in Golders Green cemetery.

Wearing a blue kippah and his grandfather’s blue Tottenham Hotspur tie, Mr Beckham and his wife Victoria joined a large gathering of friends and family at the cemetery.

Mr West, who was 83 and the father of Beckham’s mother Sandra, was described by Beckham as his “footballing inspiration” and the two were extremely close.

When Beckham received his OBE at Buckingham Palace in 2003, Joe and Sandra accompanied him to meet the Queen.

Mr West had been seriously ill for some time, and Beckham flew from LA to visit his grandfather after he was hospitalised in August this year.

In his first autobiography My World, Beckham talked about how his grandfather’s Judaism had influenced him, saying: "I've probably had more contact with Judaism than with any other religion."

"I used to wear the traditional Jewish skullcaps when I was younger, and I also went along to some Jewish weddings with my grandfather."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: BECKHAM WEARS HIS KIPPAH AT GRANDFATHERS FUNERAL
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »
Not impressed. This metrosexual leftist socialite who is NOT Jewish is pimping Judaism in order to make it out to be some leftist Hollyweird fan.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/beckham.s-embrace-kabbalah

Soccer star DAVID BECKHAM has been spotted wearing a red Kabbalah bracelet, fuelling rumours he and wife VICTORIA are the latest celebrity converts to the mystical Jewish study.

The England captain, who is one-quarter Jewish, was snapped wearing the string bracelet while playing in a testimonial football match in London on Monday (17MAY04) - just days after former SPICE GIRL Victoria was photographed with an identical accessory after dining with Kabbalah follower MADONNA at her Los Angeles home.

Followers of Kabbalah believe the bracelets can help achieve success in love and relationships, particularly pertinent considering recent allegations of the REAL MADRID player's infidelity.

However, a spokesperson for the couple insists they haven't converted to the religion, whose followers also include BRITNEY SPEARS, ASHTON KUTCHER and DEMI MOORE, saying, "They have not become followers of Kabbalah. They are wearing the bracelets in the same way someone who is not necessarily a devout Christian might wear a cross around their necks".

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 12:15:39 PM »
Sickening -- Using Judaism for attention rather than actually converting and studying Torah. There will be a day when he has to answer to Hashem and it won't be pretty. There is absolutely nothing Jewish about this dolt. Wearing a Kabbalah bracelet does not a Jew make, too bad this look-at-me troglodyte seems to think so.