Author Topic: Obama Tells GOP to Stop Frightening People?  (Read 804 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obama Tells GOP to Stop Frightening People?
« on: December 12, 2009, 11:02:33 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147490152

by Jeremy Wiggins

President Barry Obama told House Republican leaders to "stop trying to frighten the American People" during a "bipartisan" meeting at the W.H. when the president and Democrats tried to make the GOP believe their magic stimulus package has made the country all better again.

House Speaker Pelosi had stated that there was broad agreement on their side of the aisle about how to create jobs by aiding small businesses and boosting infrastructure spending.

John Boehner had this to say, "Employers are sitting here and they're frozen because they don't know what's really going to happen here...And the president wants to blame us for informing the American people about what's happening here and how it will affect them, but it's not what their doing; it's the policies that they are promoting here in Washington."

Ok, so let's break this down:

1) The prez asked for Republicans to stop the scare tactics? Does he forget that the words crisis, catastrophe, recession, and depression were the most used words of the first four months in office? The GOP used scare tactics? He scared the American people into believing that they're very way of life was in danger, and the US as we know it was DOOMED! The president should have phrased his question this way: Please stop informing the American people of the disastrous legislation that my party and I are trying to shove down the American people's throats. That would have been more appropriate.

2) What is the purpose of having a bipartisan meeting when you are going to ignore everything that your political adversaries say? I mean, putting up a facade to pretend that you are playing nice doesn't fool anybody. These are your policies and your ideals, at least have the courage to say as much. If they are so great why are you so afraid to accept the responsibility, and the blame if necessary?

The economy isn't getting better as much as they would like you to believe. The jobs growth is pretty much coming from part time employment through the holiday season. Retailers have been boasting about the level of service customers should receive, because they are getting more experienced and educated help for the holidays with the lack of full time help out there.

I don't understand why they think they are fooling anybody.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama Tells GOP to Stop Frightening People?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »
The biggest scare tactics are Obama bowing to Islam and saying " America is not- and never- will be- at war with Islam!"  "As the holy Koran tells us, "Be Conscious of God and speak always the truth." a translation from al-Qur'an al-Karim.  Give me a break, We are sisters of the Fate!  Yeh right!