Author Topic: Muslim attacks Chabad Rabbi in Europe  (Read 429 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Muslim attacks Chabad Rabbi in Europe
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134958

Beyond the normal disgust I feel for such an event and the desire to see avenging of blood, I find it interesting that the savages (which I will define later) have started targeting Chabad.  In Mumbai it is clear that the Chabad was  a primary target of the terrorists.  Just like Kahane was Al Queada's first targe in the USA these savages are unintentionally paying compliments to Kahane and Chabad by telling us they are afraid of the effectiveness of these Jews.

In terms of my definition of savages, I believe that every person has the right to be judged as an individual rather than as a member of a group.  That is why I don't join in the Schvartze jokes and stories.  I also don't favor indiscriminate killings of Arabs or Muslims.  I don't consider someone a savage just because they are Muslim.  I would not even consider some schmuck who got drafted by the Egyptian Army and sent to the front to attack Israel as a savage, in that he probably had no choice.

However, I do consider Arabs who tortured and murdered POWs savages.  I do consider those who send their 5 year old children to Hamas training camps to learn to be suicide bombers savages.  I consider those who work in a factory building Kasam rockets or suicide belts savages.  I think it is very important for the Israelis to target these parties to teach them the proper high cost of being or turning others into savages.  The attackers of Chabad in Mumbai or in Austria are off the chart on the savage scale.  They should be held in prison only long enough to be interrogated for useful information and then executed.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim attacks Chabad Rabbi in Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »
Pfui!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslim attacks Chabad Rabbi in Europe
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134958
...I also don't favor indiscriminate killings of Arabs or Muslims.  I don't consider someone a savage just because they are Muslim.  I would not even consider some schmuck who got drafted by the Egyptian Army and sent to the front to attack Israel as a savage, in that he probably had no choice.

However, I do consider Arabs who tortured and murdered POWs savages.  I do consider those who send their 5 year old children to Hamas training camps to learn to be suicide bombers savages.  I consider those who work in a factory building Kasam rockets or suicide belts savages.  I think it is very important for the Israelis to target these parties to teach them the proper high cost of being or turning others into savages.  The attackers of Chabad in Mumbai or in Austria are off the chart on the savage scale.  They should be held in prison only long enough to be interrogated for useful information and then executed.

999,999,999 out of 1,000,000,000 are savages. There's 2 types, the ones that commit the atrocities, and the ones that are unable to commit the atrocities for whatever reason but support those that do.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.