Author Topic: Pictures of Muslim Arab Nazis and other Nazis (WARNING: Graphic Images!!!)  (Read 44044 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why people seeing the title of this thread, or seeing content they do not like in this thread would feel compelled to keep looking at this thread is beyond me.  If you do not like what you see, click on another thread.  Its only one single thread here.  No one forces anyone to look at this thread.  If someone has the need to click on things over and over that they don't like its a compulsion which is beyond me.

A thread like this is valuable.  Just as a thread written about terrorism is valuable.  There is no difference in posting a thread of words about terrorism than showing a picture of terrorism.  I am glad I can show my father, who works 70 hours a week at times and does not have a lot of free time, a wide variety of international terrorists and their supporters.  He reads articles I send him, now he can see the people he has read about.

Again, if you read the title of this thread and you come in here anyways you cannot claim to be shocked.  If you continue to look at these pictures, or keep returning to the thread, that is a process that I do not understand.  Its only one thread, there are thousands of others to choose from.

If this thread offends you, you have no one to blame but the terrorists.  We will not let these terrorists go undocumented.  I would never force anyone to look at these photos, but I would never allow them to be censored from those who actually do wish to see these things.

I have some pictures to post later when I am back from going out to the park.  When I do post them, I highly recommend people who are already offended by these pictures above to not come here and look at them.  I find them offensive myself, because I find terrorism in general to be offensive.  But after being warned, and also not paying attention to the warning this thread has, no one should complain... it would be like ordering a cheeseburger, eating it, and complaining you were served non-Kosher food, imo.

Some people follow the forum as I do on the most recent posts page so I can keep track of whats going on.... I don't mind the pictures per say however its just to many of them posted at one time.... How many filthy animals do people need to see at one time to get the point.... As far as the cheeseburger thing people do that more often than they would admit to.... I could tell stories that would have you rolling on the floor.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
How many pictures do we need of animals desecrating the Magen David...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I think this collection of pictures can be made into very effective youtube videos. It is important that people be afforded the opportunity to see the brutal truth.

If there are people who cannot stand to see this, I fully understand that and that is why there is a strong warning in the title.

Mo, you know that I very much respect your opinions and very much respect you. You are a wonderful Jew and I hope that you will be active with our movement as much as possible. But I respectfully disagree with you on this issue. I think displaying the truth about what Muslims do is critically important even if many of the pictures are very graphic. I hope you will understand my view on this issue even if you disagree.

I think that we all owe Bryan and Ron a big debt of gratitude for their efforts here.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

BTW, Ron has not gotten into personal arguments on this forum for 6 months now. He is now contributing to this forum in a positive way just as he does on the Hebrew forum. On the Hebrew forum, Ron is our most active and productive member by far.

Mo, we want you to be active with us as much as possible. Please don't take any disagreements personally.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://blogs.tampabay.com/photo/2009/11/terrorism-thats-personal.html

Where is the justice for these women?

Where is the justice for women in a country run by Sharia/Islam?... See More

Pulling out of Afghanistan/Pakistan would only cause Afghanistan and Pakistan women to suffer greater. - Maybe "Code Pink" should invite these women to join their or organization?

This is what Muslims do to their own people.  And the world expects Israel to co-exist with people who live by the Islamic ideology, and what that brings along with it?  Perhaps Mohamed never said, "douse your beloved wife with acid if she talks back to you.", but he instituted the slippery slope that brought the unimaginable pain to these women's lives.  Nothing could be done to equal justice for these women, nothing that could easily be imagined at least, or that would not be time consuming to bring to be...  the injustice to these women was done in a mere moment of a twist of a wrist.  After the acid attack whatever Muslim male did this goes on to replace his discarded and disfigured women for a new bride [perhaps as young as 6 years old] to add to his harem, forgetting what he has done.  People like Obama who give money to regions where this goes on, and who support the Islamic ideology as a "great religion, a religion of peace", are just as much to blame.  People like "Code Pink" are just as much to blame.  Gaza flotilla "activists" and militants are just as much to blame.  Islam is an ideology whose time has long since expired, it is up to the moral world to eradicate it from the face of the earth, and insure it only exists in museums as a testament to the evil mankind is capable of creating.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

And this is only what is allowed to escape by error of the oppressive Muslim world.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:23:53 PM by Ari Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This thread is too long and doesn't accomplish much. I agree with Mo that this kind of stuff should be done once in a while, but eventually a threshold is reached when the pictures don't mean all that much and it becomes a blur.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer
Protest for "Peace" Flotilla

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Just like the Nazis of the Third Reich; only minus the intelligence and without discipline.

Kind of makes me feel like doing a little mass killing!     >:(

One can only pray that on the day WWIII erupts into all out nuke attacks that these degenerate sub-vermin are all wiped out.     :dance:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane