Author Topic: Ehud Barak - Fascist Leader of Israel  (Read 574 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ehud Barak - Fascist Leader of Israel
« on: December 23, 2009, 03:17:26 PM »
i cant believe what I am reading, the words from Ehud Baraks own mouth, where he attempts to define what a 'democratic' state is and instead he directly defines a fascist state, one in which the government is the ultimate power, not the people, where the government has absolute control over the personal and communal life of the people, and where the armys purpose is to suppress the people of the 'democratic' state.... Where did Barak get educated? Did he learn directly from Hitler or Stalin the methods of repressing the people of the state. The man is an ignoramus or he is very, very evil...

When will the people of Israel stand up against such an Ironhanded dictator as Barak... Why doesnt Netanyahu throw this bag of waste to the dogs? Ehud Barak is ONE OF THE BIG ENEMIES of the Jewish people. He must be removed from office before he can carry out his war against religious Jews in the communities of Samaria and Judea... New reports indicate that the IDF is planning a massive expulsion, even bigger than the previous criminal undertakings which the IDF has done in the last five years.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/1#3995

Quotes & Notes: The Face of 'Nice' Liberal Fascism
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

When I read Defense Minister Ehud Barak's explanation as to why he ousted the Har Bracha Yeshiva from the Hesder program, I caught a hefty whiff of fascism. It seems that I was not alone in sensing that acrid smell.

Like Rabbi Moshe Isserles upon receiving the legal tractate of Rabbi Yosef Karo, I will not print my own analysis, rather I'll make way for a superior commentary by Lurker at the excellent Muqata blog:

....It is simply incredible to read Barak's description of what he calls "the foundations of a democratic state":

* "a monopoly on the use of force"

* "the state's authority over the citizens" [yes, really]

It can hardly be gainsaid that these two points are actually the foundations of a fascist state. In fact, the
Taken as a whole, Barak's points describe fascism.
second point -- the state's authority over the citizens -- is the very core essence of fascism.

Old-fashioned, naive people such as myself once believed that democracy was the citizens' authority over the state. But apparently, we had it all backwards.

Best of all is Barak's amazing description of what he calls "the true basis of democracy":

"When a state reaches the place in which it needs to enforce the law on citizens, it has no choice but to use its army. This instruction must also be carried out and obeyed, this is the true basis of democracy."

There you have it: The use of the army against a state's own citizens, and the resulting imperative to obey orders, constitute -- according to Ehud Barak -- "the true basis of democracy".

Taken as a whole, Barak's points describe fascism to a tee:

1. The supremacy of the state over the individual

2. The usage of the military against the state's own citizens

3. The absolute imperative to obey the state's orders, even at the expense of obeying one's conscience

Barak has not only outlined the core principles of fascism as his model for how our state should be run -- he also has the shameless, unmitigated gall to label it "democracy".

Go read the rest here. In fact, read the whole blog from top to bottom.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ehud Barak - Fascist Leader of Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »
Yahud Bardak may be a fascist but he is no leader. He is a kapo servant of Balak Osama.