Author Topic: What is the most peaceful/most politically saavy way of regaining Judea and Sama  (Read 5566 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Aside of morally reprehensible and coldblooded ethnic cleansing march shooting any and all Muslims, what are ways to keep all of Israel in Jewish hands?  Forced relocation?  Given the way Islamic logic works out and seldom varies a relationship of trust with any Muslim goes sour as soon as they feel like it.  I believe it is Lieberman who wishes a "oath of loyalty to the State of Israel", this is a total waste of time.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 078, Hadith Number 619.
Narated By 'Abdur-Rahman bin Samura : The Prophet said, "O 'Abdur-Rahman bin Samura! Do not seek to be a ruler, because if you are given authority for it, then you will be held responsible for it, but if you are given it without asking for it, then you will be helped in it (by Allah): and whenever you take an oath to do something and later you find that something else is better than the first, then do the better one and make expiation for your oath."

Do we just need to simply breed and reproduce faster?

WWKD?  What would Kahane do?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There are many things that can be done to encourage Arabs to leave, and many of them would be willing to leave under the right circumstances:

1. Cut them off from the Israeli welfare system, the free water, electricity, food supply and any other freebie.
They would literally face starvation and water shortages and live in darkness. 

2. Then we would offer them money to emigrate, every family would be offered a sum of money that would be sufficient for them to settle elsewhere.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
There is no way on Earth that the NAZI muslims will accept money to leave Israel.
Their main reason for being in Israel is to eradicate Israel's Statehood, and kill as many Jews as they possibly can....the NAZI palestinian muslims are actually being paid to stay there by the oil rich arabian muslims.

One other thing....muslims are brainwashed from the cradle to OBEY islam blindly, and they would choose death before leaving Israel willingly.

muslims are born into this death cult and their only objective is to kill infidels and take over the World.
Nothing else matters to these animals.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Runa86

• New JTFer
Forced relocation?

Thailand just did that with its Hmong population. The UN wailed and whinged about it but they went ahead nonetheless.

The question is where to relocate the Palestinians. Arabs countries won't have them. Cuba is a poor country and has Palestinians already living there. Israel could offer some financial aid to Cuba in exchane for absorbing a large number of Palestinians. Of course, America won't like it. Jordan is always the first possibility: it's only a few miles away and already has a big number of Palestinians living there.

But if it is to be done, first and foremost you have to crush the number one enemy this proposal would have: Israeli leftists. Plus, you have to prepare the Israeli layman to really dislike Palestinians. Propaganda needs to be spread. If Arab Palestinians stage a march protesting whatever they don't like, organize a counter-march of hardcore Zionists and cause it to break into a nasty fight. When the event hits the news, portrait the Palestinians as a bunch of violent good-for-nothings that only cause trobule. But if the media is liberal, then it won't happen. So we go back to square one: liberal Israelis. In other words and simply put: take hold of the media.

Do we just need to simply breed and reproduce faster?

Maybe this. Another option (which is more like gambling) : invest in educating Palestinian women. Educated women have fewer children. This could backfire if not handled properly since other will acuse you of investing money in educating the enemy.

I believe it is Lieberman who wishes a "oath of loyalty to the State of Israel", this is a total waste of time

I don't think Liberman ever thought such a proposal would be accepted.

But in his eyes, it was a win-win situation: if accepted, then it would put pressure on the Israeli Arabs, and if not accepted, the Jewish population would get to undersatand that the Arab portion of the population is not loyal at all.

Lieberman wanted to stir up some controversy and debate with this.

Moshe92

Runa86, you used the word "Palestinians" eight times in your post. There is no Palestinian nation or Palestinian people.

Offline Runa86

• New JTFer
Runa86, you used the word "Palestinians" eight times in your post. There is no Palestinian nation or Palestinian people.

I lack a better term. Calling them 'Arabs' doesn't do any good either since it encompases all the Arab population, in a way. Singling out the "Palestinians" from the rest of the Arabs clearly delivers the message that Jews have a problem with certain Arabs, that she has no quarrel with an goat herder from some random Yemeni village.

What do you think a person from Kuwait feels like when an enraged Jew speaks of Arabs as uncontrollable beasts, even if he means only the "Palestinians"? Will he or she (the person from Kuwait) not be offended and aggravated thus siding with the "Palestininas" even if she or he is indifferent and bored in her or his everyday life with the "Israel issue"?

Moshe92

I lack a better term. Calling them 'Arabs' doesn't do any good either since it encompases all the Arab population, in a way. Singling out the "Palestinians" from the rest of the Arabs clearly delivers the message that Jews have a problem with certain Arabs, that she has no quarrel with an goat herder from some random Yemeni village.

What do you think a person from Kuwait feels like when an enraged Jew speaks of Arabs as uncontrollable beasts, even if he means only the "Palestinians"? Will he or she (the person from Kuwait) not be offended and aggravated thus siding with the "Palestininas" even if she or he is indifferent and bored in her or his everyday life with the "Israel issue"?

The vast majority of the Arab population in the world is just as anti-semitic as the Arabs in Israel.

Offline Runa86

• New JTFer
That might be strue. Still, I see the strategy of creating a psychological divide between the "Palestinians" and the rest of the Arabs as something worth trying. Especially if the Israeli (especially online) media prints moderately positive news about the Arab countries and has only contempt for "Palestinians". Even better if the Arabs are treated with respect and the Palestinians are ridiculized.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are many things that can be done to encourage Arabs to leave, and many of them would be willing to leave under the right circumstances:

1. Cut them off from the Israeli welfare system, the free water, electricity, food supply and any other freebie.

2. Then we would offer them money to emigrate, every family would be offered a sum of money that would be sufficient for them to settle elsewhere.

This will work. Cutting welfare in developed countries is more horrifying to Muslims than a Werwolf-movie at midnight.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

Good idea Zelhar!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
There is no way on Earth that the NAZI muslims will accept money to leave Israel.
Their main reason for being in Israel is to eradicate Israel's Statehood, and kill as many Jews as they possibly can....the NAZI palestinian muslims are actually being paid to stay there by the oil rich arabian muslims.

One other thing....muslims are brainwashed from the cradle to OBEY islam blindly, and they would choose death before leaving Israel willingly.

muslims are born into this death cult and their only objective is to kill infidels and take over the World.
Nothing else matters to these animals.

Shalom - Dox

Dox I disagee. The only thing a Muslim in my country is really terrified of is deportation and loosing welfare benefits.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

This will work. Cutting welfare in developed countries is more horrifying to Muslims than a Werwolf-movie at midnight.

This seems the most equitable solution.

Perhaps I am on the fringe, but I often consider if reporters looking to get the "scoop" for an "expose" on war should be executed w/o mention [if a national for treason, if not as an enemy combatant]. - Trying to make a living twisting what our military does into sensationalism is not a valuable service to anyone but the self serving individual, and our enemies.  I thing it's an "Amelek" thing to do, attacking people's faith with non-truth/twisted-truth.  Maybe it's just my youth and in-expertise shining.

-Our enemies love to ham it up for the camera, and they have learned how the world reacts to their acting [eg, hiding the bodies of their dead children to keep using for pictures over and over again ad nauseum].

-A Capitalist photographer has no place on a battlefield, neither does a politicist [especially with an anti-war prejudice, much less antisemitic].  Soldiers are more than capable of documenting what the public needs to know [no, we do not get all the juicy and gory details, unless you serve.  Life is not a television.].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Hello Ulli... of course you are right...these muslims rely on welfare from their host Countries be it the USA, Israel or any Country in Europe.

muslims will not leave Israel for 2 reasons. Number one they rely on welfare as you've said, and the other reason they will not leave is because they are intent on destroying Israel. Both of us are right Ulli, there is no argument about the intent of muslims.

Shalom - Dox

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I don't think that there is a peaceful solution. You want Judea and Samaria for Israel only? Kill every last filthy Arab! No Arabs, No Terror!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't think that there is a peaceful solution. You want Judea and Samaria for Israel only? Kill every last filthy Arab! No Arabs, No Terror!

I agree ^5

I always say there are 2 choices.....kill your enemy or be killed.

There is no peaceful solution because of islam and it's massive army of loyal sand nazis.

Shalom - Dox

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
You must be a very naive individual if you think about peaceful resolution with muslim nazis :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Under the current circumstances, I don't believe in any relocation of expulsion plan for Arabs. I also think that  building new Jewish settelemts is the wrong way. You may say that in fact Israel gained independence through settlements but , at that time, Arab invaders were very few and the land was governed by Brits. Now Arabs invaders are millions and, unlike Brits, they attend no reason. New settlements would only obstruct any neccesary military operation by the IDF.
I think Israelis should focus on Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. Now, Arabs are mostly Islmaic fundamentalists. The main reason they want to continue the war is religious pride. They have no interest in Yesha, most of them would be relieved if they can leave by themselves. They already know that an Arab State in Yesha would profit them nothing. They can expect no development or prosperity. Even today they are just surviving due to Israeli economy. Once the issue of Jerusalem is definitively won by Israel and forever lost to Muslims, Arab countries would willfully receive their brethren who are now living in EY. It's much easier to demolish al-aqsa and the dome of the rock than wasting energy in Yesha. The war is not about land, it's about souls. Israel must overcome enemies by stepping on their "sacred" things. First in Jerusalem and then in Mecca. That's the shortest way to victory!!!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
You must be a very naive individual if you think about peaceful resolution with muslim nazis :laugh:
VERY true

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Under the current circumstances, I don't believe in any relocation of expulsion plan for Arabs. I also think that  building new Jewish settelemts is the wrong way. You may say that in fact Israel gained independence through settlements but , at that time, Arab invaders were very few and the land was governed by Brits. Now Arabs invaders are millions and, unlike Brits, they attend no reason. New settlements would only obstruct any neccesary military operation by the IDF.
I think Israelis should focus on Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. Now, Arabs are mostly Islmaic fundamentalists. The main reason they want to continue the war is religious pride. They have no interest in Yesha, most of them would be relieved if they can leave by themselves. They already know that an Arab State in Yesha would profit them nothing. They can expect no development or prosperity. Even today they are just surviving due to Israeli economy. Once the issue of Jerusalem is definitively won by Israel and forever lost to Muslims, Arab countries would willfully receive their brethren who are now living in EY. It's much easier to demolish al-aqsa and the dome of the rock than wasting energy in Yesha. The war is not about land, it's about souls. Israel must overcome enemies by stepping on their "sacred" things. First in Jerusalem and then in Mecca. That's the shortest way to victory!!!

I strongly disagree with much of what you have posted above.

I think we all agree that Jerusalem must forever remain Israel's undivided capital.

There's no doubt that al-aqsa and the dome should be obliterated and the Temple Mount returned to complete Jewish sovereignty.

However, in the real world, Jerusalem is in danger of being divided and there's little hope of ridding the Temple Mount of that acursed dome anytime soon.

You claim that settlements 'would only obstruct any neccesary military operation by the IDF'. I think the opposite is true. I think every settlement, every hilltop, every parcel of land inhabited by Jews makes military operations easier.

You refer to increasing and expanding settlements as 'wasting energy in Yesha'. I couldn't disagree more. It's not a waste of energy. It's essential and should be emphasized and encouraged.

Every hilltop, every valley, every inch of the Land of Israel, that is settled by, inhabited by, and administered by Jews makes it harder for the enemies of Israel to establish an Islamonazi Arab state on Jewish land.

I appreciate your goals and agree with them, but strongly disagree with the methodology you propose to achieve them.

Settle. Settle. Then settle some more.

Israel should not rest until all of Yesha is liberated and every Arab invader expelled.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
War's the only way to go. It's what we're in, and it's what will bring the Redemption.