Author Topic: Obama Gets an 'A' From Colin Powell  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obama Gets an 'A' From Colin Powell
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:01:46 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147491162

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell praised the Obama administration's quick response to the earthquake in Haiti.  Powell told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Thursday that he was "very impressed" with the way the administration had handled the aftermath of the earthquake, and also said he would help out if he was asked to.  However, he said that Obama did the right thing by asking former presidents Clinton and Bush to pitch in.

"I think the Commander-in-chief, he seems to have everything under control," Powell said.

"It hit me very deeply. I've been in that palace. I've been to negotiations in that palace and it's a beautiful building," Powell said. "To see it collapse - and when you realize what that meant to the rest of the city - it struck me deeply, and my heart immediately went out to the Haitian people who have suffered so much."
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Obama Gets an 'A' From Colin Powell
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 02:44:44 AM »
I hope the day comes soon that Colin Powell does what Arlen Specter finally did:    Stop pretending being a Republican and officially join the "  Democrat "   Party.       The Republican Party shouldn't even recognize Powell.     After Powell endorsed BHO in the general election in the second half of Oct. 2008,     that should have been the end of any ties the Republican Party had with him.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:04:08 AM »
Colin Foul

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 07:31:21 AM »
I hope the day comes soon that Colin Powell does what Arlen Specter finally did:    Stop pretending being a Republican and officially join the "  Democrat "   Party.       The Republican Party shouldn't even recognize Powell.     After Powell endorsed BHO in the general election in the second half of Oct. 2008,     that should have been the end of any ties the Republican Party had with him.   

I agree eb22! I don't give ANY creedence to what Powell says, because in my eyes he is a traitor to good people. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 12:53:55 AM »
Colin Foul

The late and great Yosef Ben Meir's nickname for Colin Powell came to mind for me as well when reflecting on the article.       There was a time I actually had respect for Powell.    Those days are LONGGGGGGGGG   gone.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 01:02:58 AM »

I agree eb22! I don't give ANY creedence to what Powell says, because in my eyes he is a traitor to good people. >:(

Well said,   arksis!     

Colin Powell caused substantial damage to the McCain/ Palin ticket and of course to the USA as a result of his endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama.      When some people say that Sarah Palin cost John McCain the election,     the situation with McCain trusting Powell comes to mind quickly to counter this.     McCain thought that a " moderate "  approach to the election campaign was the best strategy.        What a joke!      The  "moderate"  part of the Republican Party ( Powell )  betrayed the party in it's greatest time of need.     A True Conserative would have never done this.      If McCain and his pathetic campaign staff would have listened to Sarah Palin and as a result came out swinging against BHO's ultra radical ties,     at the very least the election would have been much closer.     

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 07:56:40 AM »
I agree eb22! It wasn't Sarah Palin that cost the election, it was McCain himself! It was as if he wasn't even TRYING! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane