Author Topic: Earthquake Hits Iran Saturday Night  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran Saturday Night
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 12:35:24 AM »
Well we can always hope that it was a precursor to some major quake in the near future!! Let me ask. Have they tried to blame it on the US or Israel yet???
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 03:03:04 AM »
Jews are enjoined to celebrate the deaths of their enemies. This is righteous behavior. Shedding crocodile tears over the deaths of our enemies is wrong. The people of Iran are overwhelmingly wicked and evil.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 03:29:09 AM »
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
May it claim any many lives

That is a horrible thing to wish for

You're right. There are some decent people living in Iran but they're mostly Jews, Assyrians, Zoroastrians, and Armenian Christians.

May all of the enemies of Israel and the Jewish nation across the earth perish in a storm of death.

May all the holy spots of Islam be swallowed up by the ground and vanquished with out a trace [w/o damaging OUR Temple Mount, or any "mutual" sites].

May all Jews and righteous Gentiles be surrounded by the Spirit of the Shekinah at all times.

--------

An earthquake in Iran only means more debt to the American people with, Sheik B.Hussein Obama, in office.
-This is a blessing for Iran because the mullahs and the Izod ayatollah will simply keep the money and let their people suffer.

--------

Should the Jews help in Iran?  With all of the other suffering in the world? 

No. No. No.  NO!  Unless it's 100% Zoroastrian, Christian, or some sort of righteous Gentile town, NO NO NO.  Let the earthquake in Iran be a motivator to help others elsewhere who also suffer.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 04:04:34 AM »
                                                     בס"ד
I don't want to desecrate anything, nor do I suggest my views are "right".  I clearly said this was just my opinion, and I can't help what is in my heart. 
One of the basic aspects of Judaism, is the choice between our own ego (it can be expressed in many ways, especially in the moral case, like in the case of King Shaul and the Amalakite King Agog) and the Accepting of the Yoke of Heaven. To denounce your own ego, to denounce your feeling that you can do whatever you want, to ebmrace an Almighty (real) King, HaShem. We cannot do Mitzvoht (the important and basic part of our live in This World) properly without accepting it.

If that's what's in your heart then it's what you think is "right". Human beings always do what they automatically identify as "right" and "moral".
But that's one thing that you "feel" something is right, but you know (=Torah says so) is not. I once thought that having mercy on an unarmed Muslim Nazi woman is moral, because I felt so. But it's not. These are changing, replaceable, human morals that can be replaced not only in every era, but in every mood we're being through.
But the true morals, are the Torahnical morals. Let's put it like this: if something contradicts Torah, then it's false. If some "moral" contradicts the Torahnic morals, then it's immoral. Only G-D knows what is moral and what is not.

I also can't believe that every single Perisan wants to slaughter us.  Haven't there been Perisans in the past who treated us well?  Cyrus comes to mind for one, I have read he treated the Jews kindly...never mind the fact of the non-Muslim (including Jewish) Persians who might be affected by this earthquake.
It looks like you choose to ignore my post. I don't think individuals --- I think civilizations. The Iranian civlization (or country) is our enemy, not only a crazy fanatic baboon ruling it. As a civilization, they want to slaughter us. And even if some of them don't, read my lips, I don't care.
We are obligated to follow G-D's Midot (characteristics). And doing such a brutal immoral thing (towards ourselves especially) such as helping the Civilization/Nation willing to destroy us will be Chilul HaShem. If you think sending foreign aid to an enemy is moral, then I guess you would have agreed with Mahatma Gahndi who told us to go quietly to Auschwitz. I don't even know how to start ridiculing this insane comment (I guess I don't need to, it's already obvious that this kind of behavior is immoral). Believe me, not everybody in Gaza is willing to kill us (secular Christians).. but I guess you support sending there "humanitarian aid" too.
Let me ask you something... If someone was willing to kill you and all your loved ones, and he was having a heart attack... would you help him?

Cyrus (Coresh) was not actually that good, first G-D cancelled his free will and after he let Jews go, his economy crushed and he forbade the Aliyah to Israel. Just like any other Persian.   

PS: I don't care how many Jews live there.. My only concern is Kidush and Chilul HaShem. It's too bad that these Jews will have to suffer.. but I'm not gonna have mercy upon the total country just because of them.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 04:37:52 AM »
DIE IRAN DIE  :dance: :) ;D :laugh: :::D 8) :P

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »
I don't think individuals --- I think civilizations. The Iranian civlization (or country) is our enemy, not only a crazy fanatic baboon ruling it. As a civilization, they want to slaughter us.

Not that it's relevant in this particular case, just an apropos remark. Iranians also happen to be natural/traditional/historical enemies of the European Civilization since ancient times (way before they converted to islam).