Author Topic: Invoking the name of Obama  (Read 658 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Invoking the name of Obama
« on: January 28, 2010, 09:32:38 AM »
I noticed the other day that when I am talking with people that are militantly pro-Obama they refer to him in a way that is almost transcendent of a deity.  No, he is a deity for these folks.  You can't have any kind of serious discussion with them without feeling at the end of it that you have been extremely blasphemous!   

' I be lovin' my man Obama'

' You know my man Barack, mmmhmmm'

'ooo Barack got it goin' on'

:::D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:27:19 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
Re: Invoking the name of Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 12:08:14 AM »
Lefties always go for the cult of personality thing.  I never found him remotely charismatic.  I hate how he grimaces whenever he says anything nice about America or another human being.  You should check out Jonah Goldberg's 'Liberal Fascism.'  It's textbook.
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Invoking the name of Obama
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 02:07:12 AM »
Broke Obummer al Husseini the Anointed Mufti of Washington.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein