Author Topic: I got on the Village Voice again & Atlas Shrugs  (Read 672 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I got on the Village Voice again & Atlas Shrugs
« on: February 01, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/02/james_okeefe_is.php
This contentious interview was portrayed as a major victory by rightbloggers. "Andrew Breitbart takes David Shuster to the woodshed today!" said Gateway Pundit. "Give it up, MSNBC," said Right Wing News. "Everyone with half a brain (this doesn't include Shuster, obviously) can plainly see that your entire organization is grossly partisan and is pushing an agenda." "Andrew Breitbart is a Kommie SLAYER!" exulted The Mad Jewess. "Shuster was pee-ing his JOCK STRAP LOL." Reading them, one might wonder why Shuster wasn't arrested instead of O'Keefe.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/01/would-beyonce-shake-the-junk-in-her-trunk-for-hitler-for-a-million-she-would.html
I don't believe this is sheer stupidity. It does not hold. Would Beyonce perform for Pol Pot, Stalin, or Idi Amin if they threw her a few pieces of silver? There is not much difference between these men morally, only their skill or ineptitude as dictators.
"Sheer Stupidity" is me, the mad jewess.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I got on the Village Voice again & Atlas Shrugs
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »
I dislike Shuster immensely.Didn't he once work for Saudi owned fox
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03