Author Topic: Natasha Beddingfield wants your babies  (Read 7257 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Natasha Beddingfield wants your babies
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:12:05 PM »
She even wants to get knocked up by a black guy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HaXhxBLF7fo

This video proves a few things.  I'm under a constraint at the moment but I'll be back to psychoanalyze this video soon G-d permitting.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Natasha Beddingfield wants your babies
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 01:18:27 PM »
She even wants to get knocked up by a black guy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HaXhxBLF7fo

This video proves a few things.  I'm under a constraint at the moment but I'll be back to psychoanalyze this video soon G-d permitting.
Bedingfield was born in Sussex, England to New Zealand-born Molly and John Bedingfield (former Christian missionaries).[
:o :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
First of all, notice that the progression of men she wants babies with are: Oriental, white, black, white - although the last white guy is down to earth and Mediterranean-looking while the first white guy is blond and rich and very obnoxious and childish.

Second of all notice how the video highlights white female signals.  Natasha says that when she tells her true feelings ot the boys they get scared and run away (like the Oriental did).  So she just smiles and hums and acts weirdly when she's interested in a guy.  That means that when a girl is acting strange in front of you, grinning and being silly, she probably is thinking you'd make a good father.

Then notice how in the nightclub scenario, she meets the black man - and she looks most gorgeous here, all blonde and shiny and sweet - and notice how all white girls go to the nightclubs to meet BLACK men.  In fact she even meets a black man she wants babies with - little half-caste babies - but HE is the one that turns her down after putting a big chunky chain around her neck.

In other words, ONLY AFTER having chased blacks, Orientals and rich Anglos does she turn to the average, everyday white guy.  If the [censored] had not turned her down she'd be pumping out horrible half-castes already.  Like I say, my friends, like I say: white women, be they as attractive as the world itself, be their bosoms the comeliest thine eyes hast ever beheld, will only turn to average white guys like us IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS THEM.

The white woman has betrayed us.

We cannot go to the nightclubs or cool trendy places to meet young white girls because most of them go there to meet black men and dance to black men's music.

This is the horror that faces us.

:o
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:27:34 PM »
BUT SHES CUTE MAYBE HER ADVISORS TOLD HER TO MAKE THE VIDEO THAT WAY TO APPEAL TO ALL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 02:31:30 PM »
BUT SHES CUTE MAYBE HER ADVISORS TOLD HER TO MAKE THE VIDEO THAT WAY TO APPEAL TO ALL

That's probably true but 1) who said white women should be trying to appeal to all men all the time anyway; how many music videos do you see that involve black women hiring out their backsides to Oriental or even white men? and 2) she went to the negro before she came to people like us, which is evil, she is truly evil in my eyes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
SHE PROBABLY HAS A WHITE BOYFRIEND WHO SAID,LOOK NATSHA DO IT YOU'LL MAKE MORE MONEY

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 11:18:19 AM »
Do you know what is even worse than white women denying you jobs, life and reproductive chances?  That would be when white women deny you jobs, life and reproductive chances AND lay the blame and the guilt for this misery on you on top of it all.

What is the white woman trying to do?

If she is simply misguided or stupid then why do we give her power over us?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
Do white women go into nightclubs for any other reason than to engage in viciousness with schvartza Africans?  This is surely an abomination of the first rank.  Why do people treat life seriously when we can all see that life is a farce?  Why did G-d make the gentiles?  Most gentiles behave like animals.  Are gentiles animals in a spiritual sense?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 11:23:15 AM »
Blakc men spend all day thinking about white women and white women spend all day thinking about black men.  That's why everywhere you go now you see attractive white girls letting themselves be chatted up by fat-lipped gorillas.  Then the racist-supremacist white girls turn round and behold the pitiful white male, and spit in his direction, and exaggerate their behaviour, shrieking and laughing when black guys are nearby but being sullen, cruel and indifferent when white boys are close.

Why do we permit white women to be such racists?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 01:52:50 PM »
Re:  "...Why do we permit white women to be such racists?..."

Good question, Fruit!

Maybe there is something to be said, after all, about the ancient Arab & Chinese practice of female infant infanticide!

Or....should we just switch it to male boogie infanticide?
                                         ???

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 02:04:52 PM »
Fruit,

You have to understand something. The garbage people are exposed to on MTV is not real life. Not every woman is the way you see the woman on brainwashing TV programs.

Just because you saw one white woman with a black man in real life, that doesn't mean most white women would do that. Chaim says most white women are scared of black men.

The problem of 'brainwashing' on TV is something that I am most scared of and I never talk about it.  I am terrified of the idea that human beings can have the way they think and perceive the world changed by television shows.  Up until a few years ago I watched TV relentlessly.  WHen I got seirously into university, I read so many books that every time I see TV now I cringe at how stupid it is, unless there is something frivolous or sexy on, but at least I can appreciate the subtleties and ironies that some program-makers very cleverly sneak into their shows.

No amount of seeing bi-racial popstars gyrating on TV makes me want to go and get black women.  The filthiness on young people's TV actually makes me depressed, not uplifted.  If white women are that gullible then I am scared that humanity is for the most part rather worthless.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 02:09:49 PM »
I never heard of her before.

Britain has its own share of manufacturing worthless popstars  - Google for Amy Winehouse, who for some reason is very popular among city-dwelling people in Britain (especially London).  She sings songs with explicit lyrics and almost her whole body except her face is covered in ugly tatoos.  One thing all of the young female popstars have in common is that they do music videos involving simulated sexual and other provocative contact with negroes.  There must be some reason for this - in my belief the white women relish the chance to humiliate white males.  I have noticed this in bars and clubs.  There are just some white girls who love seeing the white guys seeth with indignation.  But people buy their records and fund their antisocial habits.   

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »
Re:  "...Why do we permit white women to be such racists?..."

Good question, Fruit!

Maybe there is something to be said, after all, about the ancient Arab & Chinese practice of female infant infanticide!

Or....should we just switch it to male boogie infanticide?
                                         ???

Maybe not infanticide but I do think the West needs to solve the problem of bad parenting and tranmission of curable or preventable disorders to children.  The government needs to get more involved in raising able citizens.  Something like the old aristocrats Aristotle and Plato suggested ....

ftf

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »
Here is some better music:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 03:25:13 PM »
I think her album "unwritten" is brilliant and her songs can really reduce me to tears when i'm already feeling down......her brother is also a great singer..as for Amy Winehouse, i wish i could throw her in a bath.

ftf

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
I think her album "unwritten" is brilliant and her songs can really reduce me to tears when i'm already feeling down......her brother is also a great singer..as for Amy Winehouse, i wish i could throw her in a bath.
Throw her in a bath? What's that meant to mean?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
she looks like she could do with a good scrubbing, her tatoos and dirty appearence sicken me.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »
She looks filthy because she's a quadroon.  Most Londoners are so racially mixed that they look, sound and act thoroughly degenerate.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 08:13:27 AM »
Wineing in the house ;D is a Jewees  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse

Winehouse was born into an English-Jewish family with a history of jazz musicians
  why do we have so many losers

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »
All of the pop culture slappers, Joss Stone, Dido, Natasha, all of them are sleeping and prancing about with blacks.  And they are millionaires because people would rather buy their mass-produced pop music than download it.  And so they go and lavish some of their millions on reprobate black beasts who in turn use their wealth to seduce as many gorgeous blondes as possible.  Be warned that if you buy this kind of music you are funding the black man's invasion of the white woman's underpants, and G-d will not absolve you of your share of blame for this abomination and discrimination against young white males like me.   >:(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
Wineing in the house ;D is a Jewees  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse

Winehouse was born into an English-Jewish family with a history of jazz musicians
  why do we have so many losers

Well shes certainly not a loser by musical standards. People are losers in someones eyes and heros in another.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 10:38:15 PM »
Sarah is right, she is far from a loser - she is one of the great winners in Blair's Britain.  Many young white women in Britain are exempt from doing real work because of their fantastic looks and media connections.  Britain is a society riddled right through with the most vicious and evil inequalities imaginable.  But you'd be surprised to see who most of the real victims of the inequality are - and here's a hint, it's NOT ethnic 'minorities', Muslims or women who suffer most.

I switched on the TV early this morning, and saw on ITV a blonde cavorting about on screen asking people to phone in with answers to a word puzzle.  She wore a red top and had a black thing dangling from her neck.  She spoke Londonish and so I guess that was why she was so fashionable that I couldn't even describe what that thing around her neck was, like a kind of tie.  But she was truly gorgeous - a nice figure, blonde, blue-eyed, winked and smiled and spoke confidently; referred to female callers-in as 'gorgeous', licked her lips on occasion, and now and then, remarkably, paced across the studio floor, occasionally dancing, and one shaking her booty and sticking her hand out as if she was dancing to R and B in a trendy London nightclub with the [censored].

And I beheld the spectacle, - and I saw yet another woman who was a higher life form than I am, who deserves and has life, who is beautiful and free and happy, well-paid for a job that involves having a laugh and not exercising her brain - licking her lips and winking and pretending to care, and yet someone like me only enjoys travail and lamentation in this world.  I beheld the blonde who was only a little lower than the angels: a messenger from G-d, a mighty one, a portent of great evil and tribulation.

When I see such women I cry: they look upon me as if I am a subhuman, they would not try and save me from extermination even if they could.

They are racists.