Author Topic: Omar Bin Laden  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Omar Bin Laden
« on: February 15, 2010, 06:27:27 PM »
Do you know who is Omar Bin Laden? (Well, his last name reminds you someone, I'm sure)..
He's the eldest son of the Number 1 terrorist in the whole world.
He was born in Saudi Arabia, his mom was the first wife of Osama, and he was supposed to continue the bloody legacy of his dearly beloved papa...
Today Omar lives happily in London, he's married to a rich, famous British woman, and he recently said that his dad was truly a good man with a golden heart....
I just read this in a British magazine a few weeks ago.. I couldn't believe.
Britain is a safe haven for any Muslim scum.......
Oh and by the way, here's something interesting, Omar said that when he was a young boy, right after his family moved to Afghanistan, he had a small monkey (as a pet) and his dad, Osama, said that this monkey was a Jew that Allah punished and turned him into a monkey. And they killed the poor thing..... )-:

Britain welcomes the vile offspring of these insane, bloodthirsty Muslim lunatics, the poor British people will be the first ones to suffer.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Omar Bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:16:54 PM »
Having an evil father does not neccessarily mean you are evil. One of Eichman's sons is a good person and pro-Israel and even admitted that his father's execution was fair. Having said that, in this case, if that Omar Bin Laden is following the evil path of his father he should be expelled from Britain if he is not yet involved in terrorism. If he is already engaged in terror he should be sent to jail for the rest of his life. Wake up UK!!!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 11:42:44 PM »
When Britain eventually wakes up, it's gonna be way too late, I'm afraid...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 10:31:28 AM »

I am afraid you are right....one day the Queen might face getting beheaded, or she will go under the burkah...that goes for the rest of her family too. Aren't they worried about the muslim takeover of England?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 12:20:04 PM »

I am afraid you are right....one day the Queen might face getting beheaded, or she will go under the burkah...that goes for the rest of her family too. Aren't they worried about the muslim takeover of England?

Loss of empire followed by a death wish?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.