Author Topic: To JTF Members and Admins  (Read 3450 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
To JTF Members and Admins
« on: May 02, 2007, 10:50:03 PM »
All JTF members,

I do not want to divide our movement and forum. The admins here like Yacov, Lisa, and Jimmy are ALL my brothers and sisters and I will not turn against them for any reason. I do not want anybody to turn against their leaders here. I can disagree but I will not let the devil use my anger to divide.

I hereby will refrain from any mention of Ovadia Yosef pending a clear decision from Chaim.

Chaimfan

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: To JTF Members and Admins
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 10:54:47 PM »
Can't we all just get along?  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 10:57:38 PM »
I won't say anything until Chaim makes a decision for sure. You saw I told Chaim exactly what I said about Ovadia Yosef. It's pretty clear.

I already gave you the reason I feel Dominater is a StørmFrønt member a couple weeks ago, btw.

Chaimfan

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 11:03:43 PM »
LOL. But can we be more modest?

And I thought the person on the left whose legs we see was a woman but the face looks like a man. Is this the fag parade or something?

He does have hairless legs, but I still think he is a man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 11:03:56 PM »
Speaking of which, I was unaware of how that was a violation of terms of forum use. Hitler is not a profane word. But maybe I did not read that rule.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 11:11:52 PM »
It doesn't matter.  You got to think before you speak.  Your mouth isn't a separate entity, you control it.  If you want to drive away all the religious members of this forum, then keep comparing a Rabbi to a camel lover and hitler if you want.  You don't say such things publicly about an Orthodox Rabbi even if you think he is wrong on everything he does (I don't like him).  Let G-d judge him. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 11:13:23 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 01:08:11 AM »
Hmmmm...

I tend to agree. I think we should let G-d do the judging.

However, to the other members...the religious Jews especially (I am a pretty much, traditional, but not Orthodox Jew)...the whole..."Lets not judge the Rabbanim cause they are "Living Torahs" is just 100% absurd. They are men just like us. Period. They'll be judged by HaShem just like us.

So while we are busy not judging them, lets remember that they are NOT little gods whom we must revere with every last breath here.

And lets remember that while we are not judging them, perhaps we ought not to be judging Gentiles as harshly as we have on this forum...especially if we can't bring ourselves to judge our own.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 01:24:11 AM »
I don't mean that you are not allowed to criticize Rabbis for doing things against the Torah.  I never said you are not allowed to criticize Rabbis and argue with them on the forum if you feel they are wrong.  Feel free to state your opinions.  Calling them names is something else.  You have to respect Orthodox Rabbis.  For the same reason, I wouldn't call the pope hitler since it would be offensive to some Christian members of the forum.   
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 01:29:36 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 01:28:50 AM »
Since when are rabbis above criticism? There are all sorts of evil people who call themselves rabbis/rebbes. Look at the faggot "rabbi" in Tonycali's class.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 01:31:43 AM »
Since when are rabbis above criticism? There are all sorts of evil people who call themselves rabbis/rebbes. Look at the faggot "rabbi" in Tonycali's class.
I was talking about Orthodox Rabbis.  Reform Rabbis are not Rabbis.  And again I am against the name calling (of Orthodox Rabbis), I don't care if you criticize their policies without the name calling.  At JTF we say the truth.  Name calling is not necessary to expose the truth.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 01:35:34 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 12:40:41 PM »
I was talking about Orthodox Rabbis.  Reform Rabbis are not Rabbis.  And again I am against the name calling (of Orthodox Rabbis), I don't care if you criticize their policies without the name calling.  At JTF we say the truth.  Name calling is not necessary to expose the truth.

Tony's Rabbi was an orthodox Rabbi.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 02:44:07 PM »

Tony's Rabbi was an orthodox Rabbi.

He's lying if he said it was an Orthodox rabbi. Things like that make it seem like he is playing tricks on us. We had a made up person posting before called Fake Plastic Trees. On The Internet, people can pretend to be whoever they want.

The rabbi could easily have been this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Greenberg_(rabbi)