Author Topic: Americas Missile Agency uses Crescent and Star in Logo  (Read 1103 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Americas Missile Agency uses Crescent and Star in Logo
« on: February 25, 2010, 01:26:35 AM »
I guess the Obama administration is working full time to Islamize America.... here is a picture of the new logo that the US Missile defense agency is using...

Have a look and decide for yourself... Do you see the crescent and the star? I do...

It also looks eerily like Obamas campaign logo...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/24/missile-defense-agency-obama-campaign-logos-cause-internet-stir/?test=latestnews

Mmmmm Hmmmmmm...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Americas Missile Agency uses Crescent and Star in Logo
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 01:28:07 AM »
 :o
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 01:28:47 AM »
Deport the Muzi back to dreamy Mecca.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 08:23:17 AM »
oh no.....

Yes, I saw that before I read what you had wrote here.

:'( :'( :'(

I guess the Obama administration is working full time to Islamize America.... here is a picture of the new logo that the US Missile defense agency is using...

Have a look and decide for yourself... Do you see the crescent and the star? I do...

It also looks eerily like Obamas campaign logo...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/24/missile-defense-agency-obama-campaign-logos-cause-internet-stir/?test=latestnews

Mmmmm Hmmmmmm...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »
Clearly you can see obama's islamic symbol in this new design.
obama the ego maniac marxist muslim does it again!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 10:07:31 AM »

That absolutely is the Islamic moon-G-d symbol, the crescent and star. It's almost EXACT, the proportions are EXACTLY the same! It just has it's direction reversed, the star is even in the EXACT same place! This isn't an accident, it's obvious, it's not like you have to reach to see it. 

>:(

This is a disgrace that the vile Islamic moon-G-d symbol would be used for an American military dept! That damned communist muslim in the White House pushed for this I am sure of it!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 11:45:36 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 10:18:50 AM »
obama's administration obviously has the same ego maniac attitude....otherwise they would have stopped him from using that symbol.

I can't believe that our Generals have not complained about this islamic symbol!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 10:43:33 AM »
This is total bullsh*t! If no one speaks up about this NOW, it is only going to keep on going and get worse. I cannot believe this is even ALLOWED to happen in OUR country! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »
Wow, this is genuinely alarming:  The visual parallels are so striking that it cannot be accidental.  In addition, the visual parallels are so obvious that our D.C. braintrust surely had to realize that there would be a stink, but they're so drunk with power that they're not worried.

It makes me wonder what else is going on more quietly .....

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 02:11:45 AM »
It is truly an enigmatic combination.

It surely looks like the muslamic moon deity with star.

Also it looks like a sickle, a star and a piercing red hammer, wherein the red hammer boomerangs back in to the moon deity with star and also in to the sickle and star.

May be an indicator of self destruction brought about by the forces of anti-G_d.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 09:55:17 AM »
The moon and star represent islam, and the red tail on the star represents communism.

obama is a mix of the 2 evils....muslim & communist!