Poll

What will you do to mark the close of Schvartze History Month?

Go out for some (kosher) chitlins
1 (14.3%)
Book a vacation for Africa
1 (14.3%)
Put on a kaffiyeh and stroll through the hood
0 (0%)
Cry your eyes out in a mug of beer
0 (0%)
Dance and sing
3 (42.9%)
Other
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How will you celebrate/mourn the end of Neo-Nubian History Month?  (Read 566 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, it's February 25; only three more days of Negro History Month. How will you observe this fun/solemn passage?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How will you celebrate/mourn the end of Neo-Nubian History Month?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 10:29:23 PM »
Well, it's February 25; only three more days of Negro History Month. How will you observe this fun/solemn passage?

Dr. Brennan Fan

What part of black history are we remembering this month? Running through the jungle with a pointy stick? Cannibalism? The great african mud hut metropolis?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »
What part of black history are we remembering this month? Running through the jungle with a pointy stick? Cannibalism? The great african mud hut metropolis?
:laugh: :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 08:10:02 AM »
I was trying to think of anything they actually did likely invent. It's possible they were the first to introduce beads, (like using shells for necklaces), body modification (like putting hoops through their ears, bones in their nose), and scarification (cutting the skin to make raised marks to show tribal status/coming of age rituals).

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 01:41:32 PM »
I was trying to think of anything they actually did likely invent. It's possible they were the first to introduce beads, (like using shells for necklaces), body modification (like putting hoops through their ears, bones in their nose), and scarification (cutting the skin to make raised marks to show tribal status/coming of age rituals).

A black girl at my school was bragging a few days ago that a black person invented the elevator. I looked this up on the internet and found that there was a black man who invented a certain elevator design, but of course he didn't "invent the elevator."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Miles