Author Topic: Israel must crack down on Riots in Hevron  (Read 736 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israel must crack down on Riots in Hevron
« on: February 26, 2010, 11:18:43 AM »
I don't know what Israel is waiting for allowing the dirty arabs to riot in our city of Hevron. The Jewish claim to the holy sites is as sturdy as Iron and the Jewish people should never allow our patriarchs to be forgotten. The arab rioters must be taught a lesson. By allowing them to make headlines day after day only makes it look like they are right, and we are wrong.

I pray that Israel cracks down on these thugs and teaches them a severe lesson. This Shabbat is Parasha Zachor and we cannot let Amalek win, even for a moment. I hope that the IDF is out in force this weekend, being Shabbat Zachor and Purim our enemies may try to hit us...

May the plot of our enemies blow up in their faces, as did Hamans plot in the days of old.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel must crack down on Riots in Hevron
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:26:18 AM »
I believe if Israel took a stronger position on issues like this much of it would come to a stop. Giving the arab hair brained demands even the slightest consideration only emboldens the animals even more.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »
I believe if Israel took a stronger position on issues like this much of it would come to a stop. Giving the arab hair brained demands even the slightest consideration only emboldens the animals even more.

CJD ....Most excellent quote you have, and it is the absolute truth!

"Giving the arab hair brained demands even the slightest consideration only emboldens the animals even more."
[/quote]

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 12:25:37 PM »
I don't know what Israel is waiting for allowing the dirty arabs to riot in our city of Hevron. The Jewish claim to the holy sites is as sturdy as Iron and the Jewish people should never allow our patriarchs to be forgotten. The arab rioters must be taught a lesson. By allowing them to make headlines day after day only makes it look like they are right, and we are wrong.<<

That is the crux of the problem.  Israelis, at least the government does not really believe that Hevron belongs to the Jews or at best believe it is only partially ours.  Just like this ridiculous edict that when they agreed to make the Cave of the Patriarchs a Jewish historical site they also agreed to refurbish the Moslem side.  They feel that any recognition of Jewish sovereignty must be paid with a tangible concession to Arabs, just like this moronic concept that if Israel keeps the settlement blocs then it will cede an equal portion of pre 67 Israel to the savages.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »
Muman, you and I both know why Israel isn't cracking down. Most Israelis, being secular, Hellenized, and brainwashed, consider Western "human rights" to be the highest "ideal" that exists, and they are terrified of the thought of using "excessive force" on the Muzscum.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 06:08:30 PM »
I believe that the Israeli government wants Jews to be killed because otherwise this bull sht would have stopped during the intifada.