Author Topic: Lets flag this Massachusetts Nazi  (Read 1827 times)

Moshe92

Lets flag this Massachusetts Nazi
« on: March 01, 2010, 05:11:52 PM »
This channel belongs to Jim Rizoli who is a Nazi from Massachusetts. He has a local TV show, and he his often in the local news. He has dozens of videos denying the Holocaust. I would love to see his reaction if he was suspended from zootube. If we did it to Frank Weltner, we could do it to Jim Rizoli.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jjrizo

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Lets flag this Massachusetts Nazi
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 05:38:49 PM »
These Nazi's will be begging for mercy that they will never receive from Gd in the world to come. Let them and Nazi zootube dig their own graves and sit back and enjoy. People like this will never have good fortune or luck. I will flag every video he as and hopefully three gets taken down and he will be banned. Lets pray I succeed.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »
Moshe,

I was not part of JTF then, but legions of us on YT flagged Frank Scumbag's vids everyday for months.  It seems like it took forever to get his account, all of them, in all of his filthy reincarnations, removed

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 06:06:25 PM »
I am on his 50th video flagging and giving reasons for flagging and what do you know I see Honlohoho1 commented on this.

"The ADL should also be fighting jewish defamers (Like Chaim Ben Pessach), so as to maintain the good reputation of the jewish people."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 06:29:17 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 06:09:11 PM »
Moshe,

I was not part of JTF then, but legions of us on YT flagged Frank Scumbag's vids everyday for months.  It seems like it took forever to get his account, all of them, in all of his filthy reincarnations, removed
But they were all readded and now Zootube won't touch the new ones.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »
I am on his 50th video flagging and giing reasons for flagging and what do you know I see Honlohoho1 commented on this.

"The ADL should also be fighting jewish defamers (Like Chaim Ben Pessach), so as to maintain the good reputation of the jewish people."

As bad as his comment about Chaim is,    I wish he spelled Chaim's last name correctly.      JTF needs recognition.    Ideally,   it would be positive comments but even the negative comments have potential value.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 06:24:42 PM »
this guy thinks that he's Jesus  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 06:28:33 PM »
Ok I flagged 94 of his video's and rated 1 star, the ones about illegals, I called them racist, because we all know zootube loves illegals and all the other holocaust denier video's, called Anti Semitism and wrote different ways how he promotes it and the rest I just rated 1 star. Hopefully he will get banned quickly.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 06:35:14 PM »
Ok I flagged 94 of his video's and rated 1 star, the ones about illegals, I called them racist, because we all know zootube loves illegals and all the other holocaust denier video's, called Anti Semitism and wrote different ways how he promotes it and the rest I just rated 1 star. Hopefully he will get banned quickly.

Thank you very much. Most of what he says about illegal immigration is true, but it's a good idea to flag those videos as well because zootube is much more likely to remove him for those videos than for the Holocaust denial videos.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 07:01:56 PM »
Moshe,

But they were all readded and now Zootube won't touch the new ones.

Dr.Brennanfan,

I  think Frank Weltner, Yimachshemo to him that parasite, is off YT.  I haven't seen his filthy ugly, rotten mouth(literally) in maybe a year.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »

Thank you very much. Most of what he says about illegal immigration is true, but it's a good idea to flag those videos as well because zootube is much more likely to remove him for those videos than for the Holocaust denial videos.

That's true.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 07:29:32 PM »
I did flag and one star though I hope this wont backfire like when I tried to flag TheSludgeReport2

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 09:01:22 PM »
Massachusetts Nazi, Jim Rizoli, sure looks like a dirty rat with a foot long schnozola. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 03:29:55 PM »
He should understand that Nazis hate Italians to. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »
Let's all say a prayer at the same time, so that Nazi- Jew baiter, Jim Rizoli will drop dead.

By the way, Jim Rizoli  is one ugly son of a bitchhh.  God already punished himn. :laugh:

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »

How? Italy was allied with Hitler in WW2.

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »

How? Italy was allied with Hitler in WW2.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, Mussolini was one of Hitler's main inspirations.

Moshe92

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 09:53:32 PM »
I remember that it backfired when Confederate Kahanist said to flag the sludgereport, but that was because he had a large following on youtube. Jim Rizoli, on the other hand, is just a one man show. He has no friends on facebook.  :::D :::D

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Rizoli/654473230

but there's a group against him

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=32584682972

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »

Indeed they do.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2010, 05:45:18 PM »
Its always weird to see an Italian supporting Nazis. Most Nazis don't consider Italians white.

Plus Italians and Jews in US were always allies.