Author Topic: Police: Dodge parents trade sex with 14-year-old daughter for car payments  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.macon.com/2010/03/03/1044616/parents-trade-teen-for-car-payments.html

A Dodge County mother and father have been accused of trading sex with their 14-year-old daughter in exchange for monthly payments on their minivan.

Dodge sheriff’s investigators say the girl’s parents made her do “sexual favors” for the manager of Shorty’s Used Cars in Eastman so they wouldn’t have to make the $281 payment on the 1998 Dodge Caravan they bought two years ago.

The allegations surfaced after a months-long investigation into the girl’s welfare that began last summer.

“It makes me personally sick to my stomach,” Dodge sheriff’s Capt. Tony Winborn said Tuesday. “The only thing I can tell you is there were drugs involved in this family and it was some very sick, perverted stuff going on amongst the entire family. ... Rhyme or reason, I couldn’t tell you.”

The teenager’s parents, James Clarence Davis and Sandra Davis, both 36 and Eastman residents, were jailed Friday on child molestation charges. James Davis also has been charged with aggravated child molestation.

The manager of the car lot, 66-year-old Wayne Bearden of Eastman, was, among other charges, locked up on charges of alleged aggravated child molestation and one count of child molestation.

Bearden, who made an unsuccessful run for state senate in the 1970s, has a criminal past that includes three stints in state prison and a 19-month stretch in federal prison, records show.

In 1978, he was sentenced to two years for voluntary manslaughter in the handgun-shooting death of a friend and political ally during a fight. Bearden served less-than-one-year prison terms in the early 1990s on marijuana related charges.

In 1997, he was sent to federal prison for his role in a vote buying conspiracy in Dodge County in what was the largest election fraud prosecution in U.S. history.

Wendell Bearden, 63, who once owned 20 Shorty’s Quick Stop convenience stores between Valdosta and Macon, said he was trying to help his older brother by giving him a job managing the Fifth Avenue car lot he owns.

“He had had a turbulent life up until 2000 and he was — he is — a recovering alcoholic,” Wendell Bearden said. “He came here and was sober for seven years, fell off the wagon, I fired him and he was straight for a while, came back and I put him back to work. I thought everything was fine, goes to church. I’ve never been so surprised of anything in my life. It was a total shocker to me. I mean, and these are allegations at this point. ... It’s almost too much for me to believe.”

The 14-year-old victim is living in foster care in another county, the sheriff’s department’s Winborn said.

“I don’t know how it transpired up to the point that they were exchanging (sex) for the car payment,” Winborn said.

Other suspects, “multiple players,” are expected to surface in the coming days, the sheriff’s captain said.

“(Wayne) Bearden wasn’t the only person that this couple gave this child to,” Winborn said. “It’s very horrific. It was for drugs and for money from other folks.”

To contact writer Joe Kovac Jr., call 744-4397.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
These things are quite normal in muslim countries.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
These things are quite normal in muslim countries.
Yes but ideally if the child is under 10
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sounds like normal, average monkey culture.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The parents and the car dealer should be killed (legally of course).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They need to give the death penalty for things like this
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shocking it was their own child. This is sick.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
What's this? Mohammed?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774