Author Topic: Self hating Jewish historian claims Palestinians are Jews and Jews are converts.  (Read 633 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow...how can anyone claim a Palestinian descends from the Israelites? No Israelite or Jew would ever become a suicidal bomber, sounds like he has a few screws loose or a major political agenda.

http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/wexler-sand-palestinian-arabs-are-jews-shephardi-are-berbers-and-arabs-ashkenazi-are-khazari-modern-hebrew-is-slavic/

What I don't understand is how can he claim that "Palestinians" are somehow related to the Jews when over 50,000 of them immigrated during the 20's-30's to Israel? I guess he didn't take into account Mark Twains testimony on the entire land being empty.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So he's trying to say that Jews are derived from human-camel hybrids?  :o

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

He's claiming there is no tie with "modern Jews" and the ancient Jews/Israelites and that the ancient Jews were never removed from Israel but adapted Christianity and then Islam. He claims Palestinians are the true descendants of the Israelites.

He then claims modern Jews including both the Ashkenazi and Sephardic are converts from various regions. He claims the Ashkenazi are the descendants of Khazars (already disproven), and that the sephardic come from North Africa and that even the Yemenite and middle eastern Jews have no relation to the Israelites.

I've heard a lot of crazy theories out there, I've heard people claim the Ashkenazi are not Jews but I've never heard anyone claim the Sephardic aren't Jews either, sounds like he's a Palestinian himself, wouldn't surprise me.

Replacement theology at it's finest, unfortunately for him, DNA proves his "theories" completely wrong.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I was just making reference to the fact that Arabs ("Fakestinians") are the product of widespread human-camel hybridizing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Jokes should be better marked with two non-muslamic stars. **  ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
and what about Iraqi or Iranian Jews? are they also fake too. this is nonsense.