Author Topic: Hillary "Sodom" Clinton complains bluntly about Israel's Settlement announcement  (Read 492 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hd9kAxAmPQiepMZBmilJL5AMwbnwD9ED7TH80

AP Source: Clinton sends tough message to Israel
By MATTHEW LEE (AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — A senior U.S. official says Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to complain bluntly about Israel's announcement this week of new housing settlements in East Jerusalem.

The official said Clinton spoke with Netanyahu Friday "to deliver a very strong message with regard to events over the past week." She said that Israel is expected to take actions to improve the prospects for relaunching peace talks with the Palestinians. The official spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the call.

The Israeli announcement took the U.S. by surprise, and overshadowed a visit by Vice President Joe Biden, who condemned it. It also enraged Palestinians and Arab states, jeopardizing indirect peace talks to be mediated by U.S. envoy George Mitchell.

Yet another example of how evil this Hillary beast is.      The Clintons deserve each other.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Too bad for Hilary!  The only thing that worries me more about her being pissed off is that we all know she holds a grudge and will work diligently behind the scenes to get her way. I dont think Biden is so conniving, but I could be wrong.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You must understand she basically is a spinster.Her husband Billy must be running around with every women or man for that matter he lays on eyes on.She must be very bitter over that
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Mord,

I like your posts, but there is no evidence in the world that Bill Clinton likes men.  He is a hardcore p***y addict!  If his comment about Monica and the cigar don't say it all, let me say it.  Now, you may hate him, but let's 'keep it real' brother, lol.  Obama on the other hand and this whole dubious affair that he allegedly had with Larry Sinclair, maybe...