Author Topic: I don't really know what to say about this...  (Read 3107 times)

ftf

I don't really know what to say about this...
« on: May 04, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: I don't really know what to say about this...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
Just prior to declaring war on the Soviet Union in May 1941, the German dictator had lined up along the border with the USSR approximately 160 divisions.  When he declared war on the USSR he cited 'aggressive deployment of 160 divisions of Soviet troops near Germany' as one of the reasons.  May Ahmedinejad's name be erased forever.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 03:41:41 PM »
"declared war on the USSR?" Hitler never declared war on the USSR, he just attacked.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 04:15:55 PM »
You must be talking about Operation Barbarossa no?  Hitler was very clever.  He apparently had nazi spies pass false information to their Russian partners about members in the Communist Party and the Red Army against Stalin for which Stalin purged his own party and many of the best Generals and Russian military leaders prior to Hitler's invasion.  Very clever I must say. 

My comment on the picture is that it is more Muslim rubbish.  I wish Israel would hurry up and strike allowing for a regional war to develop so Israel can Liberate ALL Jewish lands from the Lebanon to the Euphrates down to and including the Sinai.  Those Islamic Savages have no morlaity and have only one agenda; to make the world Dar al Islam at any cost and at any measure...  Bastards...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 04:22:21 PM »
I'm just shocked that even they (iran) can paint a picture that is false to such an extent.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
Have they placed anything forth that is truth?  I have yet to see anything good that these vermin have done.  May they attain painful skin cancer and die... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
They've written it in english to aggravate, the only victim he is, is that of the devil.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
The Nazis are the ones who try to force terror upon the US, Israel, and Western Civilization.  The Muslims, they are the Nazis, the terrorists.