Author Topic: MY BIGGEST FEAR!!!  (Read 867 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
MY BIGGEST FEAR!!!
« on: March 16, 2010, 01:41:19 AM »
It's starting to happen. The United States under Obama will push Israel so far that it will erupt into a bitter feud. Israel will defy the U.S.'s "advice" and the two countries will actually come to blows. The U.S. will deploy troops to Israel to try to make sure that the Jews and Arabs don't build more and don't kill each other, and before u know it Israelis and Arabs will try to harm American soldiers.
   Eventually, the Arabs and the U.S. will come to an agreement that the Jews must be stopped (everybody hates the Jews) so every Jew will be required to leave chutz laaretz and move 2 Israel at which point the entire world will turn the country into a huge death camp. But before that happens someone in Israel will launch a nuke to the U.S. killing a few million people and causing such damage that you can only imagine it by seeing a movie.Then the U.S. will nuke the entire Middle East as retaliation before some Arabs fire back at the U.S. at which point 5 billion people will have been killed via nuke,radiation, or holocaust and THEN mashiach will come. The scary part is....we're at the beginning. I'm not crazy. I really believe we are on the brink of a nuclear holocaust.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:46:58 AM by Mo2388 »