Author Topic: The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy  (Read 45624 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 06:45:54 PM »
Do something about the Affirmative Action forum. It's embarassing.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 08:01:13 AM »
Perhaps it is time to go through the forum and delete some of the more inept threads....  I saw one that was from Sarah that she should take to yahoo's muslim chat room.  The last thing I wish to see is JTF's site being bombarded with Muslims...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 02:20:38 PM »
Perhaps it is time to go through the forum and delete some of the more inept threads....  I saw one that was from Sarah that she should take to yahoo's muslim chat room.  The last thing I wish to see is JTF's site being bombarded with Muslims...

Do you mean the one where she preyed on Get Thee Hence Satan?
As a matter of fact I didn't even know that.  What happened?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 09:24:35 PM »
Christian Soldier was banned for missionizing.
Baruch HaShem!  That is one thing I do not tolerate from anyone is missionizing......  Conversation and debate is one thing by missionizing is wholely another..   ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
It was a joke that you misinterpreted......and i am ashamed of it yes...but no, am not looking for a jewish husband.

........sometimes marzutra when you believe in your religion with such strength that it is what makes you....then it is hard to debate and arguements may come over as missionary statements...

but i cannot say about the christian dude.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 07:09:36 PM »
How about if you have it come out as "Egyptian squatter" instead, since the vast majority of them are descendants of Egyptians who came to the land of Israel no earlier than the 1920's.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 07:11:56 PM »
[censored] and Palestinians

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 07:13:05 PM »
Palestinian

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 07:13:52 PM »
Ok P-word is changed but P-word plural is not.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »
To be technical the P authority does exist even though the P state and the P people do not. None the less, the P word is something bad and I have no objection to not seeing it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 11:49:29 PM »
Thank you very much Yacov for honoring my request.  Personally, I didn't care if it was Balstinian, Arab squatters, Arab Occupiers, Arabs, Muslims Nazi Bastards, Rag heads or just plain Arab drek.  I feel that the specific word is not only predicated on a pure lie but has been the cause of thousands of deaths of our brothers and sisters and a true base for anti-Israel and anti-Semitism murderous propaganda here in the West.  PS: I wrote and asked Aaron Klein to please refrain from using that term for the same reason.  We all know the true history of these Arab occupiers is an a-history, a purely anti-Israel/semitic political movement without history without any positive aspect whatsoever except the murder of our people and over running our one tiny country.

Thanks Yacov... ;)

« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 07:28:00 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2007, 02:14:27 AM »
How about if you have it come out as "Egyptian squatter" instead, since the vast majority of them are descendants of Egyptians who came to the land of Israel no earlier than the 1920's.
Or Transjordanian...

OZ77

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 05:06:15 AM »
hee hee good idea, I'm gonna do the same on the hebrew forum
though I think "Arab Muslim Nazi" would be just fine.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 07:57:52 AM »
Testing: P alestine, Palestine

When using this form of the word, the correct replacement should be Israel since the holy land is what is being refered to.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 07:53:05 PM »
As Rav Kahane said during his lectures: "There is no Na-b-lus but Na-p-lus: Naples! The Romans could sound "P" while the Arabs have no "P" in Arabic"...lol  I had written Mr. Klein perhaps you might as him as well.   :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 11:16:18 PM »
I like this idea.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 12:08:46 AM »
[censored] [censored] [censored]
Why can't I say male chicken?
As in:
Year of the male chicken.
The male chicken crows in the morning.
Male chicken fight.
Male chicken-tail.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:14:46 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Allen-T

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2007, 04:29:29 PM »
I have a question about missionising. Why is it that if a christian or jew wanted to start a thread where christians and jews could debate their differences that would be banned? I am not pushing to do this, but I am curious why it would be banned. I mean if you are secure in your beliefs, and are honestly seeking truth, debate can only lead to a good place. It can reinforce what you already believe when your opponent's arguments are weaker than yours, or, it can open your eyes to something maybe you are not seeing clearly. Either way it's win win if your are of a pure heart and seeking honestly. I am just curious.     
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:31:01 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:29 PM »
I have a question about missionising. Why is it that if a christian or jew wanted to start a thread where christians and jews could debate their differences that would be banned? I am not pushing to do this, but I am curious why it would be banned. I mean if you are secure in your beliefs, and are honestly seeking truth, debate can only lead to a good place. It can reinforce what you already believe when your opponent's arguments are weaker than yours, or, it can open your eyes to something maybe you are not seeing clearly. Either way it's win win if your are of a pure heart and seeking honestly. I am just curious.     

Well, the actions of groups like Jews for Jesus are annoying Jews very much.  Even I as a Christian I disagree with their pushy and confrontational approach to propagate Christianity.  Distributing tracts by standing in the street conners does more damage to the cause of Christianity than good. Jews already know what we Christians believe and we Christians know what Jews think about Christianity, New Testament and Jesus.  Therefore I believe there is no need to preach to anyone who already knows what the Christian message is.

There is nothing wrong in learning about each others religious beliefs for educational purposes.  I studied about Mishna and Gemmara, the Jewish view of Jesus, Jewish refutations to prophecies that Christians attribute to Jesus and other counter arguments.  Learning about Judaism has not shaken my Christian faith.  It was educational and interesting. 

Remember Jews and Christians share a common heritage and worship the same God.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Allen-T

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2007, 06:14:33 AM »
Hello Christian Zionist,
Thank you for your reply. I don't agree with you, especially about the notion that christians are "propagating" the faith when they distribute tracts. That statement implies christians do that to increase the numbers in the "club"[i.e. it's a personally motivated endevour] as opposed to simply spreading the word as Jesus COMMANDED. And since most Jewish forums are completely closed to debate, such as this one, do groups like Jews For Jesus have any alternative? The fact that there is so much false christianity out there I think also has to make one consider that there must also be many non-christians out there that think they know the christian message, but really don't. But thank you for your sincere reply. Allen-T

tony6d2

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 07:54:52 PM »
I think it's just better to sound intelligent. I happen to have a slight problem with cursing and profanity when I get hyped up and passionate about something. But I'm trying to really stop!! B'H.

Allen-T

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »
I think it's just better to sound intelligent. I happen to have a slight problem with cursing and profanity when I get hyped up and passionate about something. But I'm trying to really stop!! B'H.

You are not the only one. It is easier to quit smoking, I think!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2007, 05:23:42 PM »
If you grow up cursing then you get used to it over time. I have to literally drag a curse or swear word out. It makes me feel sick and i have to brush my teeth a couple of times before i feel moderately forgiven. Sometimes you can curse in an intelligently respectful way that really has an affect.
What pleasures to people gain out of smoking because i cannot come to terms why they even start if it doesn't give them any pleasure. It rots their teeth, gives them lung cancer and empties their bank account. I can understand why some people take drugs and alcohol, for what it gives them, but smoking?

Allen-T

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »
Smoking is wonderful, especially cigars. But if you have never done it you can't understand it. And you are better off for it!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2007, 06:22:02 AM »
Smoking is wonderful, especially cigars. But if you have never done it you can't understand it. And you are better off for it!!
A good hand made cigar form time to time is a great treat for me however habitual smoking is to be avoided.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years