Author Topic: Israel Media Attacks Netanyahu; He Denies ‘Obama a Disaster’  (Read 701 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu vehemently denied Sunday morning that an aide commented, "We've got a real problem. You could say that Obama is the greatest disaster for Israel -- a strategic disaster.”

The alleged comment was headlined by Israel's largest daily, Yediot Acharonot, which also operates the Ynet website and has been a long-time foe of the Prime Minister while championing parties that favor eliminating a Jewish presence in most of Judea and Samaria.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/183435
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Israel Media Attacks Netanyahu; He Denies ‘Obama a Disaster’
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »
This is exactly what I've been warning other Jews about.  But they refused to listen! 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
I think Obama already knows that Netenyhu and his aids consider him a disaster for Israel.  It's actually a good thing that it's out in the open, now. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 05:15:14 PM »
This is exactly what I've been warning other Jews about.  But they refused to listen! 

Lisa and Aces,

You are so totally right.  Lisa, I have to admit, I did not see this big a slap coming Netanyahu's way.  It's obvious now to me without any doubt that Obama has it in for the Jewish people anyway he can muster

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 05:44:35 PM »

Lisa and Aces,

You are so totally right.  Lisa, I have to admit, I did not see this big a slap coming Netanyahu's way.  It's obvious now to me without any doubt that Obama has it in for the Jewish people anyway he can muster

Absolutely, JTF Enthusiast!  Also, I think George Bush e partially mpowered Obama by stopping the sale of the bunker busters to Israel.  Obama recently recalled the bunker buster bomb kits that were supposed to go to Israel.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »
Aces,

I heard of that.  I think our President is really allowing his feelings of Jew hatred to come forward more freely now.  I mean snubbing the President of Israel while wanting to have 'dialogue' with Iran is just about as biased and one sided as it gets.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »
Didn't Obama's wife snub, Netenyahu's wife by refusing to meet her?  More Jew hatred at it's finest!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 05:57:01 PM »

Thats b/c it goes against their Marxist Dream.  NOT our fault, Lisa, we did everything we could. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 06:05:08 PM »
On another Forum,   someone made an excellent point regarding Barack Hussein Obama.    Basically saying that during the 2008 Campaign,    many people were in denial about BHO's ultra radical ties and past.     Even with the evidence clearly indicating this.   While the consensus Media was in essence an extension of BHO's campaign and John McCain ran a pathetic politically correct campaign,    there was still enough info for many millions of people to have rejected BHO.     Yet they didn't!

The fact that many people are still in denial about what BHO's motives are is an indication of the difficult tasks at hand in limiting the damage of BHO as much as possible and then defeating him in 2012.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/