Author Topic: Updated JDL site ripps-off JTF ideas...  (Read 742 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Updated JDL site ripps-off JTF ideas...
« on: April 03, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »
They have a section about:
-assimilation and intermarriage
-the Jewish establishment
-Jewish infighting
-missionaries
-political correctness
-speudo-Judaism
-Jewish traitors
-self-hatred

These pigs are ripping off all that Chaim has been talking about for decades...

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Updated JDL site ripps-off JTF ideas...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 07:49:58 PM »
lol  The only other members I see listed on there forum are PAZ and Bill Clinton the hero.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 10:18:00 PM »

The JDL are finished. They're not even a shadow of what they were or are supposed to be, they can refurbish their website as much as they like, I doubt they can even raise any membership. The JTF is carrying on Kahane's legacy, not those charlatans at the JDL. It angers me to see them invoke the name of Rabbi Kahane, and I dislike the thought that there's the possibility that they could mislead good Jews. If they ever do get members, I suggest some of us lurk in their forums, and send the righteous people over here. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:22:07 PM »

The JDL are finished. They're not even a shadow of what they were or are supposed to be, they can refurbish their website as much as they like, I doubt they can even raise any membership. The JTF is carrying on Kahane's legacy, not those charlatans at the JDL. It angers me to see them invoke the name of Rabbi Kahane, and I dislike the thought that there's the possibility that they could mislead good Jews. If they ever do get members, I suggest some of us lurk in their forums, and send the righteous people over here. 

Current;y they don't have much except for like I said Paz and Jimmy Carter the hero.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

Current;y they don't have much except for like I said Paz and Jimmy Carter the hero.

Yeah, like I said, they're finished.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.