Author Topic: I Got a Brand New Pickup Truck  (Read 420 times)

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
I Got a Brand New Pickup Truck
« on: April 08, 2010, 02:09:58 AM »
I just picked up my brand new Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup Truck. It has all of the bells and whistles, including some that you might not have seen before.

The new radio is amazing and it is voice activated. I turned it on and just said "Willie Nelson" and immediately the radio played, "On The Road Again." I was amazed and then I said, "Rod Stewart," and the radio started to play, "Maggie May." I did this all day every day for a week.

Well I was totally blown away at what happened next. I was approaching an intersection and I almost got hit because some guy in a BMW ran a stop sign. I yelled out real loud, "[censored]," and I had to laugh because all of a sudden I heard on the radio, "Ladies and gentlemen, President Obama will now address the nation."
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: I Got a Brand New Pickup Truck
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 02:49:19 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D

Good joke. But if you really have such radio, be carefull!!! Don't mention "Muslim" "Islam" or something like that. You may get deaf. It'll sound Boooooooooooooooommmm. And if you want to turn off the radio say: P-alestine. It'll turn mute, because there's no such a thing as P-alestine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I Got a Brand New Pickup Truck
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 02:51:58 AM »
 :laugh: :::D Great joke!