13 (100%)
Iranians are dumber
0 (0%)
They're tied
0 (0%)
I don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who are dumber Arabs or Iranians?  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
Who are dumber Arabs or Iranians?
« on: April 12, 2010, 04:00:00 AM »
So far, I have been privileged enough to not have encountered either of them too much so I don't know.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who are dumber Arabs or Iranians?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 04:01:04 AM »
Since I'm living with them I know for sure that even Ni99ers are smarter than Arabs.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 05:39:55 AM »
The Arabs. Noone is dumber not even [censored].
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 05:42:06 AM »
The Arabs. Noone is dumber not even schvartzas.

The arabs are dumb AND INSANE.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 05:46:56 AM »
Persians are a very smart people, jew or non jew. The ones who have gone hardcore muslim are the least educated.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 05:48:21 AM »
Persians are a very smart people, jew or non jew. The ones who have gone hardcore muslim are the least educated.

The ones that aren't muslims are lovely people. What a shame they were poisoned by that death cult.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 09:48:02 AM »

That's not all that fair.
Arabs and Iranians were once smart civilised people...until Islam. Then they went backwards into the caves and live like animals.
Islam makes you dumb.
If Einstein became a muslim, his grand children would go around raping and pilliaging.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
Definitely Arabs.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 07:45:32 PM »
A no brainer.   Arabs.   

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 01:32:39 AM »
Of cause Arabs. I didn't need to think a second about it.

But there is an other difference too. Persians are mostly humble and Arabs are mostly arrogant and megalomanic.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 01:48:47 AM »
Arabs for sure. Iranians, though very evil, are more sophisticated for sure.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 04:28:43 AM »
I think that while Arabs as individuals can be very cunning and clever, their culture is completely dominated by spitefulness and cruelty and exploitation. I think for Arabs it's always better to get something for free, preferably by theft or robbery, than to actually work to get it or build it. It is also better for an Arab to deny things from other than to live without it, remember how the Arab mob destroyed the greenhouses left for them in Gush Katif for free ? It was a great venture that supplied much of Israel demand for certain types of vegetables and also exported some high quality to Europe. The Arabs couldn't find a way to share this treasure, and no Arab would allow for another to have a share if he cannot have it, so they destroyed it.

Another example is Arab settlements in Israel- virtually no one would pay the local taxes that only supposed to serve the basic infrastructure of his town or village. Also there are almost no public institutions (save mosques) inside the town because everybody grabs all the land he can hold on to, so they have to build schools and other institutions at the outskirts of the village or town, the streets are dirty and narrow with sewage and garbage running on the street. They rather live like this because then they can get some funding from the state, from the Yahudim. So they would rather live like animals as long as they can get something for free.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 05:56:14 AM »
I think that while Arabs as individuals can be very cunning and clever, their culture is completely dominated by spitefulness and cruelty and exploitation. I think for Arabs it's always better to get something for free, preferably by theft or robbery, than to actually work to get it or build it. It is also better for an Arab to deny things from other than to live without it, remember how the Arab mob destroyed the greenhouses left for them in Gush Katif for free ? It was a great venture that supplied much of Israel demand for certain types of vegetables and also exported some high quality to Europe. The Arabs couldn't find a way to share this treasure, and no Arab would allow for another to have a share if he cannot have it, so they destroyed it.

Another example is Arab settlements in Israel- virtually no one would pay the local taxes that only supposed to serve the basic infrastructure of his town or village. Also there are almost no public institutions (save mosques) inside the town because everybody grabs all the land he can hold on to, so they have to build schools and other institutions at the outskirts of the village or town, the streets are dirty and narrow with sewage and garbage running on the street. They rather live like this because then they can get some funding from the state, from the Yahudim. So they would rather live like animals as long as they can get something for free.
Yes yes Zelhar, this is the nature of the Arab Muslims.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »
Arabs are dry and starved. Muslamic Iranians are their weeping children. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.