Author Topic: German leftist Bolshevik Green men promise not to be men  (Read 1084 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
German leftist Bolshevik Green men promise not to be men
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:28:33 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :o :o       

http://interested-participant.blogspot.com/2010/04/german-green-party-announces-anti-macho.html 

These men are not normal they're imbeciles

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Following Entry Posted 4/18/2010 06:18:00 AM
German Green Party Announces Anti-Macho Manifesto

(Bonn, Germany) At the Green Party National Women's Congress this weekend in Bonn, the party leadership announced an anti-macho manifesto to achieve gender justice among all Greens. The new and stronger gender message is now proclaimed to be: "We no longer need to be macho!" along with "equality and male feminism."

The signatories include several Green politicians from the European parliament, the German Bundestag as well as local Green leaders. "We no longer want to be macho," it declares, "we want to be people. You are not born a man, you are turned into one."

The men's manifesto makes two main points. First, men need to break out of their traditional gender roles. "We need a new awareness of a new masculinity," write its co-authors Sven Lehmann and Jan Philipp Albrecht. Second, they argue that their fellow men need to realize that real equality will not happen without their participation.

"We want to live differently!" writes Lehmann, a senior member of the North Rhine-Westphalia branch of the party, and the European parliamentarian Albrecht. They appeal for a slower pace of life, less focus on profit and more health consciousness. They want to start holding "Boys' Days and gender-sensitive career-guidance sessions."

Interestingly, while announcing a formal edict regarding suppression of testosterone in the male population, the German Greens also recently announced an LGBT Manifesto which formally declares that all people are to be treated equally and fairly. Maybe it's just me, but in the fairness and equality arena, it seems that male heterosexuals lose.

Oddly, the Green Party was created to support environmental issues and now it seems to have developed a utopian agenda envisioning a world with only women, girly men and homosexuals. Lost during the transition is what, if anything, the matriarchal Shangri-La has to do with the environment.

In any event, I question the motivation for the anti-macho manifesto. Just guessing, my answer would be that some feminine-types need a formal policy and political party authorization for wide-spread demonization of men with balls.

Companion post at The Jawa Report.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: German leftist Bolshevik Green men promise not to be men
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 02:04:58 AM »
This applies only to men of our civilization. Muslim violent crimes mainly by Muslim males are always covered up and played down by this party. They do it like they have done in the cold war. Helping the enemy by weakening the forces of resistence. If it was up to me, I would deport every last member of the green party inclusive their whole families to Islamic countries. This would eliminate beneath communism and islamophilia a big part of anti-semitism in Germany too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 05:42:52 AM »
(In a gay voice). Oh my gosh, that was like so yesterday to be like a non macho metrosexual. That's like so unfashionable today.

Besides the way a real man should be is to show respect woman especially where it is due and yet still be a man and a sex pursuing player whether it is be action or simply with his eyes but as long as he admits its difficult since Gd made him a man, but Gd gave the man the ability to control himself by giving him the ability to do holy things, just as He gave humans hands and brains to fly a spaceship to the moon or build lofty skyscrapers.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 07:58:45 AM »
What a great example of what a selfish society we have today, don't you think? It's always about ME ME ME anymore! God bless you Dr. Dan, you say exactly the way it should be, not only for men, but all mankind.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:08:53 AM »
 :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 09:28:53 AM »
What is making these people so insane? It seems like each story coming out of Europe is more insane than the last.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 08:38:09 PM »
This kind of thinking makes no sense.  It's totally inverted thinking.  Most men will not and should not allow themselves to be made into complete pu**ies because some people can't live and deal in the real world.  We aren't doing young women a favor by neutering men so that they don't have to grow up and deal with people who aren't always 'nice'
If I had a daughter, I would STRONGLY advise her to avoid men like this.  One day these men are going to wake up very pissed that they have been proverbially neutered.  I wouldn't expect my daughter to hate herself for being a woman and I have no idea why some psychos thinks it's ok to instill this garbage into the minds of their sons

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 09:04:36 PM »
The same thought process that got us "racial equality" is now going to give us "gender equality" too.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 09:30:26 PM »
It's no surprise.  We have Dennis Kucinich here in the United States. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »
Also I bet these are some self hating whites "Black men, please marry our white women.  We don't deserve them"  "Muslims, please blow up our cities"   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 04:35:48 AM »
It is these kind of things that Yuri Bezmenov talked about.
This is a means to destabalize society.

Interestingly though, even Russia has had it's problems with 'gay-parades'/homo-rights, one of the very things Bezmenov said the communists would use to destabalize western society.

Chaos-theory anyone?