Author Topic: MR. PRESIDENT RESTORE, NOT REMAKE, AMERICA  (Read 445 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
MR. PRESIDENT RESTORE, NOT REMAKE, AMERICA
« on: April 20, 2010, 03:47:36 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147493512

President Obama loves America but he doesn’t love what America has been.  He doesn’t like: being the remaining superpower in the world, the free market and the fact that America is a Christian nation. That’s not to say he doesn’t want to protect the nation, have full employment, or that he does not believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He just wants to remake America into a nation that is not at war (war is the enemy); peace and mutual respect are paramount. Who are we to tell others how to run their country?  When there is a conflict, the world community can get together, come to a consensus on how to mitigate the problem and then provide humanitarian aid. The greatest threats are not neo imperialist, communist dictatorships (China, Russia, North Korea and Venezuela) or Middle Eastern autocratic and theocratic regimes that sponsor Islamic terrorism (Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran, respectively).  The biggest threat to the United States and the world is global warming/climate change.  Here we can lead the example by enacting sweeping carbon emission regulations, which leads to the distrust of the free market.

Government must be the decider when it comes to the economy, otherwise things won’t be fair. Fairness is all about everybody finishing with the same amount regardless of talent, effort or intellect; government role is to enforce egalitarianism.   

All of these conclusions can be backed up by my President’s words and actions.  I find the manifestations of these in the form of policy or behavior to be naïve, offensive and dangerous.  I hope and pray for my President to change but until then; may he fail continuously.  In the meantime, I will cling to my gun/s, Declaration/Constitution and my Bible.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt