Author Topic: Why is Kate Gosselin Famous???  (Read 737 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why is Kate Gosselin Famous???
« on: April 30, 2010, 12:03:59 AM »
Does anyone know why she is so famous?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why is Kate Gosselin Famous???
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:16:20 AM »
Beats the heck out of me. That kurva is disgusting.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 12:42:55 AM »
I saw her on a couple of talk shows this week. She's all over television, it's ridiculous. Aside from the fact that people like this woman shouldn't even be famous, she has a lame personality and she is incredibly boring. I don't see how or why anyone would be interested in her. The fact that she's being promoted by all these shows and people are more interested in her rather than more important issues tells you a lot about our society.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 12:56:40 AM »
Better than the Palestinian "Octomom" gracing the cover of these scandalioid magazines. - Thanks, "Octomom", breeding out 8 terrorists in one brood...  may HaShem deal with you.

The Gosselins, and the Kardashians, and Tiger Woods, and Jesse James...  they all make me want to vomit when I go to the grocery store.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 02:07:36 PM »
Re:  "Does anyone know why she is so famous?"

Find out who she has sex with, and then you will know who gave her a lucrative contract for media exposure.

Works that way throughout the media and entertainment business.

(hint:  Lezzies  :P and Homos :laugh:  are given "strongly encouraged to apply" status.)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 02:35:06 PM »
Better than the Palestinian "Octomom" gracing the cover of these scandalioid magazines. - Thanks, "Octomom", breeding out 8 terrorists in one brood...  may HaShem deal with you.

The Gosselins, and the Kardashians, and Tiger Woods, and Jesse James...  they all make me want to vomit when I go to the grocery store.

octomom is a fakestinaian?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 01:52:44 AM »

octomom is a fakestinaian?
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/4913/twelve-nannies-octomoms-daddy-dumps-on-gm-wall-street/
Indeed Octobeast is.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 02:01:07 AM »
I honestly don't give a damn about these people let alone give em any attention
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 08:46:45 AM »
Honestly I don't care about these talentless bimbos. She's just another peice of trash.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 09:52:29 AM »
I give up, who is she?  I only watch sports, business and news on TV
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.