Author Topic: should i vote for these guys at the election  (Read 11277 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: should i vote for these guys at the election
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 02:49:15 PM »
In the final analysis, muman613, it seems we must put total faith in Ha'Shem.

Democratic styled elections offer little on which we can rely.

We need only look in the direction of the State of Israel's political parties, and the anti-Jewish policies so many represent.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 02:51:52 PM »
One word of good advice to our young associate normal_atheist : GROW UP!!!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 02:56:36 PM »
אתאיסט אתה לא נורמלי.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »
בס''ד

"normal atheist" I just checked your IP and you are indeed an Israeli.

How a Jew can say he supports groups who call themselves Nazis is beyond my understanding. You don't know what "Nazi" means? You don't know what the Nazis did to over 6 million Jewish men, women and children in the holocaust?

You really are showing us the bankruptcy of atheistic "nationalism".

קשה להאמין שאתה בתור יהודי מסוגל לומר שאתה תומך בארגונים שמגדירים את עצמם כנאצים. האם אתה לא יודע מה פירושה של המילה "נאצי"? האם אתה לא יודע מה הנאצים עשו לשישה מיליון אנשים נשים וטף בשואה? חבל שאתה לא מאמין בקב''ה ותורתו הקדושה. כי זה היה נותן לך מצפן מוסרי ורעיוני

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2010, 05:42:02 PM »
בס''ד

How a Jew can say he supports groups who call themselves Nazis is beyond my understanding. You don't know what "Nazi" means? You don't know what the Nazis did to over 6 million Jewish men, women and children in the holocaust?

קשה להאמין שאתה בתור יהודי מסוגל לומר שאתה תומך בארגונים שמגדירים את עצמם כנאצים. האם אתה לא יודע מה פירושה של המילה "נאצי"? האם אתה לא יודע מה הנאצים עשו לשישה מיליון אנשים נשים וטף בשואה? חבל שאתה לא מאמין בקב''ה ותורתו הקדושה. כי זה היה נותן לך מצפן מוסרי ורעיוני

i agree.

Ive tried debating with white supremiscists and they literally blame jews for everything. Yes they are alot of self hating jews, but i showed them this site and you would be amazed by the repsonses chaim. They literally did not know what to say. They have never seen jews with such views as this. I got a very heart warming Private message from a jewish person on the site, ans was very complimentary towards you chaim.

Anyway i apologise for this thread, it was meant to be just an a advice thread, not an all out war :(

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2010, 06:20:56 PM »
The EDL are for lack of a better term, controlled opposition. They constantly talk about "culture" while saying they are directly against any form of racial nationalism or racial nativisim. 

Worst case scenario is Griffin doesn't like Jews but saying he would ever support killing them is a little bit out there. The worlds not perfect and ultimately you're going to be forced to make compromises if you want to get anything done. The BNP is far from the ideal party but considering the rapidly deteriorating situation they are the only choice I see.

Moshe92

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »
The EDL are for lack of a better term, controlled opposition. They constantly talk about "culture" while saying they are directly against any form of racial nationalism or racial nativisim. 

Worst case scenario is Griffin doesn't like Jews but saying he would ever support killing them is a little bit out there. The worlds not perfect and ultimately you're going to be forced to make compromises if you want to get anything done. The BNP is far from the ideal party but considering the rapidly deteriorating situation they are the only choice I see.

Sometimes we do need to make compromises, but that doesn't have to mean supporting Nazis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 07:29:58 PM »

Don't kid yourself. There are no degrees of anti-Semitism. Nick Griffin doesn't just dislike Jews. He hates them. He might be trying to sound more moderate now because he's a politician and sometimes in politics it's prudent to sound more moderate than you really are.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2010, 04:09:42 AM »
Normal atheist, there are no Nazis that support Israel. It's a trick! They'll murder the Jews that help them as soon as they get whatever they want from allying with them temporarily.
i see you guys didn't understand what i said.i said we should help them temporarily beacuse right now they are the lesser evil.we could destroy them later or even manage to change their view but currently we more desperatly need allies in fight against islam and negroes beacuse both of us will killed in a muslim dominated west and them and us understand that,after that we could destroy them but right nows we have a much more bigger fishes to fry.

Help them temporarily? ROFLMAO! Yes, we help or enemies temporarily to strengthen them for the future. USA just helped the Taliban temporarily - look what Taliban is today. USA's biggest enemy.
Your world is really naive: It doesn't work like that, my enemy's enemy is my friend. My enemy's enemy can still be my enemy and I will never ally with him.
As about you saying Hitler didn't know about the Holocaust. I am shocked about so much ignorance. Hitler even visited and got visited by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, discussion with him "the final solution" - please study your history books!  :o

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2010, 04:19:31 AM »
BTW, normal Atheist:
This site http://nasofi.blogspot.com/ is full of grammatical and orthographic mistakes. It seems to be done by the education-resistent East German Nazis. Those grew up hating Israel. Because under the communists, Israel was regarded as an imperialist teror state and slave of the USA...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2010, 09:44:25 AM »
בס''ד

chai ben pesach.i am fully understanding the meaning of the word nazi.nobody doubt they are evil scum but we need to ally either with them or with the muslims beacuse our chances of survival are very slim.of course i don't proposed that we ally ourselves with nazi scums like that of stromfront or the npd but with people like us that don't know what to call their ideologies so they calling themselves nazies.this people need guidance and somebody need to show them this forum especialy the serbian section and the save america section which are full of white genitiles to show them not all jews are evil (most of them aren't antisemitic anyway).in regard to the bnp the only things i could do is to post links to this articles:
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/21617/bnp-praises-israel-minister-foreigners
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/006128.html
http://www.jewcy.com/post/british_national_partys_proisrael_turn
http://azvsas.blogspot.com/2009/11/bnp-warmly-welcomes-israeli-interior.html
http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/t654759/
http://www.thecommentfactory.com/immigration-and-the-bnp-2892
http://www.mpacuk.org/story/091109/bnp-and-israel-courting-couple.html
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2009/01/bnp-pro-israel.html
need more proof that the bnp is not anti semitic? i can continue like that also with the lnsg,geert weelders,vlaams belang and more.so yes i honestly say that true british should vote to the bnp and not to the edl.isn't it seems strange that the edl just poped out of nowhere last years with hundreds of supporters and marches? i am sure it is the work of the mi5.they are also probably had infilitrate to our site too.
lehitraot.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2010, 09:53:27 AM »
BTW, normal Atheist:
This site http://nasofi.blogspot.com/ is full of grammatical and orthographic mistakes. It seems to be done by the education-resistent East German Nazis. Those grew up hating Israel. Because under the communists, Israel was regarded as an imperialist teror state and slave of the USA...
so what if they are not the most educated people on earth? it doesn't mean they don't have a point.and about history,the grand mufti of jerusalem is actually the guy who brainwashed hitler into the psychotic killing machine he became.i read a lot of world war 2 history i all said the same thing.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »
I dont' think it took a lot of brainwashing. If he wasn't evil to begin with no crazy Muslim could have made him evil.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »
BTW, normal Atheist:
so what if they are not the most educated people on earth? it doesn't mean they don't have a point.and about history,the grand mufti of jerusalem is actually the guy who brainwashed hitler into the psychotic killing machine he became.i read a lot of world war 2 history i all said the same thing.

norm,

Where did you learn that the Mufti of Jerusalem 'brainwashed' Hitler... This is one of the most preposterous ideas I have heard from you. The antisemitism of Europe is what created Hitler since Islam was not popular there. You are aware that there is a thing called Christian Antisemitism and it was expressed through Martin Luthers antisemitic publications.

It sounds to me like what you are saying is historical revisionism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2010, 11:01:41 AM »
I think Hitler was influenced by Martin Luther's writings much more than any Muslim.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2010, 11:35:30 AM »
im voting ukip because of this policy.

"UKIP wishes to see democracy, free markets and personal liberty for all peoples and nations. UKIP has concerns about autocracies such as China, Russia and their Shanghai Co-operation Organisation (SCO). UKIP wishes to see an end to the persecution of religious minorities such as Christians in Muslim countries under Sharia law. UKIP also wishes to see an end to the prosecution and execution of former Muslims who leave the Muslim religion in certain Muslim countries. "

http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies/1536-foreign-affairs-and-international-trade

i could not see anything on israel though...

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2010, 11:52:50 AM »

Sometimes we do need to make compromises, but that doesn't have to mean supporting Nazis.

So tell me, who should be supported besides the BNP? Its barely gotten off the ground and so far its expanding at a reasonable pace. They are the only ones who will address what needs to be addressed. It would take years for another party to be created(and it would ultimately end up being equated with the BNP anyway), by that time Britain would be unsalvageable outside of actual Nazi like action.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/

Don't kid yourself. There are no degrees of anti-Semitism. Nick Griffin doesn't just dislike Jews. He hates them. He might be trying to sound more moderate now because he's a politician and sometimes in politics it's prudent to sound more moderate than you really are.

I don't think so but even if he does he would never be able to directly damage them. I suppose we will disagree on this issue, I'm starting to see a clear conflict of interest here which is unfortunate.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2010, 12:37:18 PM »
BTW, normal Atheist:

norm,

Where did you learn that the Mufti of Jerusalem 'brainwashed' Hitler... This is one of the most preposterous ideas I have heard from you. The antisemitism of Europe is what created Hitler since Islam was not popular there. You are aware that there is a thing called Christian Antisemitism and it was expressed through Martin Luthers antisemitic publications.

what i am saying maybe can under limited circumstances considered as historical revisionism.but you need to remeber that most of the popular view on history proved to be wrong for example the myth about the height of napoleon.do you remeber we had a prime minister called yitzchak shamir? during the war he and the avraham stern went to beirut especialy in order to propose an alliance with the nazies alliance many nazis wanted to accept but himmler got the delegate to reject the offer beacuse of muslim pressure.the muslim are the direct cause of the holocaust,before the war hitler supported zionism (this is based on the account of the chairman of the largest german zionist movement at the time).there even was a jewish person quite famous at the time (i don't remeber her name right now) who tried to nominate hitler for the peace nobel prize.now all this was in the early 1930s before he get biased by al husseini and himmler.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2010, 01:05:27 PM »
I think Hitler was influenced by Martin Luther's writings much more than any Muslim.
hitler was to a lesser degree influenced by luther.most of his early influences were 19th century anhropologists that weren't antisemitic.after his brainwashing by himmler he just edited their books and you can buy today the original books or read them at google scholar.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »
I can't believe to read Hitler apologism on this site!!!  :o This is sick. Hitler held anti-semitic speeches and openly called Jews "rats" BEFORE he ever met with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. And it was rather that the Muslims sympathized with nazism as they feared a mass-immigration of Jews into Eretz-Yisrael as promised by the Balfour Declaration. Much of the land had already been bought by Jews this was a main reason for the irreversible creation of the State of Israel.
It might be true that Hitlers first plan was to expel all Jews to the Middle East, but when the resistance was too big, he desisted and agreed with the Grand Mufti on the "Final Solution" - but he was in no way brainwashed by the mufti, he simply found a big sympathizer.
Norm, please stop excusing Hitler's sickness. He was deeply evil, and this evilness he had BEFORE... >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:59 PM »
BTW, normal Atheist:

norm,

what i am saying maybe can under limited circumstances considered as historical revisionism.but you need to remeber that most of the popular view on history proved to be wrong for example the myth about the height of napoleon.do you remeber we had a prime minister called yitzchak shamir? during the war he and the avraham stern went to beirut especialy in order to propose an alliance with the nazies alliance many nazis wanted to accept but himmler got the delegate to reject the offer beacuse of muslim pressure.the muslim are the direct cause of the holocaust,before the war hitler supported zionism (this is based on the account of the chairman of the largest german zionist movement at the time).there even was a jewish person quite famous at the time (i don't remeber her name right now) who tried to nominate hitler for the peace nobel prize.now all this was in the early 1930s before he get biased by al husseini and himmler.

I dont think you understand what Historical Revisionism is... It doesn't mean what you imply it does... Those who espouse Holocaust Denial are the ones who engage in Historical Revisionism. Those who try to change history for their own perverted goals. Hitler was not influenced by the Mufti... This is not possible because the Mufti only met with Hitler long after his rise to power and his antisemitic tirades. I think you have either been learning history from some teachers with a nefarious purpose, or you did not learn correctly.

Hitlers antisemitism was born from European antisemitism.. As we said it was born from the doctrines of Martin Luther and others. You also seem very willing to overlook the evil nature of Hitler and his brand of antisemitism. This Nazi antisemitism was very different from the Islamic antisemitism. Modern day islam learned a lot from the christian antisemites {blood libels such as the passover matzah libel, etc.}...

PS: Please provide references which back up your outragous statements...

the muslim are the direct cause of the holocaust,before the war hitler supported zionism (this is based on the account of the chairman of the largest german zionist movement at the time)

It sounds to me like you have bought some of the antisemitic lies which the nazis are pushing... I  found many antisemitic site which echo the ideas which you mention here...

http://www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com/

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2010, 02:51:30 PM »
BTW, normal Atheist:

norm,

I dont think you understand what Historical Revisionism is... It doesn't mean what you imply it does... Those who espouse Holocaust Denial are the ones who engage in Historical Revisionism. Those who try to change history for their own perverted goals. Hitler was not influenced by the Mufti... This is not possible because the Mufti only met with Hitler long after his rise to power and his antisemitic tirades. I think you have either been learning history from some teachers with a nefarious purpose, or you did not learn correctly.

Hitlers antisemitism was born from European antisemitism.. As we said it was born from the doctrines of Martin Luther and others. You also seem very willing to overlook the evil nature of Hitler and his brand of antisemitism. This Nazi antisemitism was very different from the Islamic antisemitism. Modern day islam learned a lot from the christian antisemites {blood libels such as the passover matzah libel, etc.}...

PS: Please provide references which back up your outragous statements...

the muslim are the direct cause of the holocaust,before the war hitler supported zionism (this is based on the account of the chairman of the largest german zionist movement at the time)

okey here is the references:
http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/zionism/zionist_collaboration_with_the_nazis.htm
http://www.freearabvoice.org/naziZionistCooperation.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Zionism_and_Nazism
http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/real_freedom/Propaganda/New_World_Order/transfer_agreement_between_zionists_and_nazis.htm
http://www.h-net.org/reviews/showrev.php?id=23871
http://www.counterpunch.org/brenner1223.html
http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Haavara-Agreement
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
http://www.nazi-lauck-nsdapao.com/jew-nazi.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)#Contact_with_Nazi_authorities
http://www.nazi.org/community/columns/martinez/
http://www.nazi.org/nazi/policy/anti-semitism/
http://www.nazi.org/community/columns/martinez/column1/
do you want another set of back ups or it is enough for you?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »
normal atheist,

I hope you realize some of those sites are antisemitic in nature... You cannot believe everything which you read.

What is the seventh fire? that site seems a bit eccentric to me...

Also the Free Arab voice? That is not something I would accept as fact.. Sounds like a mouthpiece of arab propaganda...

You link to www.nazi.org as a proof of what you are saying... Are you sure you are not a Nazi too?

My goodness.. Every site you link to is one of those 'weird' far-out and not based in reality sites... Maybe wikipedia... But even that can be modified by anyone...

it is true that there were Kapo jews who turned in their Jewish bretheren... This is well known... But I do not believe that there was a conspiracy between the Jews and the Nazis in order to kill 6 million Jews... Proposing that is 100% insanity..

Im just wondering na, whether you believe 6 million Jews were killed by Nazi germany or do you believe the propaganda from the antisemitic nazis?

From wiki article:

In his book, Abbas described the Nazi Holocaust as "The Zionist fantasy, the fantastic lie that six million Jews were killed."[6] He also wrote:

"It seems that the interest of the Zionist movement, however, is to inflate this figure [of Holocaust deaths] so that their gains will be greater. This led them to emphasize this figure [six million] in order to gain the solidarity of international public opinion with Zionism. Many scholars have debated the figure of six million and reached stunning conclusions—fixing the number of Jewish victims at only a few hundred thousand."[7][8][9]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:21:45 PM by muman613 »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2010, 03:30:02 PM »
normal atheist,

I hope you realize some of those sites are antisemitic in nature... You cannot believe everything which you read.

What is the seventh fire? that site seems a bit eccentric to me...

Also the Free Arab voice? That is not something I would accept as fact.. Sounds like a mouthpiece of arab propaganda...

You link to www.nazi.org as a proof of what you are saying... Are you sure you are not a Nazi too?

My goodness.. Every site you link to is one of those 'weird' far-out and not based in reality sites... Maybe wikipedia... But even that can be modified by anyone...

it is true that there were Kapo jews who turned in their Jewish bretheren... This is well known... But I do not believe that there was a conspiracy between the Jews and the Nazis in order to kill 6 million Jews... Proposing that is 100% insanity..

Im just wondering na, whether you believe 6 million Jews were killed by Nazi germany or do you believe the propaganda from the antisemitic nazis?

From wiki article:

In his book, Abbas described the Nazi Holocaust as "The Zionist fantasy, the fantastic lie that six million Jews were killed."[6] He also wrote:

"It seems that the interest of the Zionist movement, however, is to inflate this figure [of Holocaust deaths] so that their gains will be greater. This led them to emphasize this figure [six million] in order to gain the solidarity of international public opinion with Zionism. Many scholars have debated the figure of six million and reached stunning conclusions—fixing the number of Jewish victims at only a few hundred thousand."[7][8][9]

muman613,i cheked myself every site i sent a link to.you need to separatae fact from the propaganda [censored].the arab site used the facts to distorte reality and propose some wierd conspiracy theory but it is no mean that the core facts are worng.by the way i am sure you didn't entered nazi.org beacuse if you will enter you will see how much they don't connected to national socialism as it professed by the nsdp.and yes the deeds  stern and shamir are well documneted.a lot of the senior memebrs in the nsdap supported a jewish totalitarian state in some kind of treaty with nazi germany.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »
Considering that the Axis powers literally wanted to rule the world as their ultimate goal, what do you think the fate of the Jews would have been if they had succeeded?