Author Topic: Religious groups advocating amnesty  (Read 6943 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Religious groups advocating amnesty
« on: May 10, 2007, 04:54:34 AM »
They believe in open borders.  They give the talking point "No one is illegal."  They fail to acknowledge that there are "illegal actions" and people who commit "illegal actions" violate laws. 

Derrick Harkins is wrong. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Religious groups advocating amnesty
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 07:38:19 AM »
Can you say "Liberation Theology"?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »
Can you say "Liberation Theology"?

What do you mean?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
They believe in open borders.  They give the talking point "No one is illegal."  They fail to acknowledge that there are "illegal actions" and people who commit "illegal actions" violate laws. 

Derrick Harkins is wrong. 
You are 100% correct. The churches that foster policies such as the ones your post talks about are criminals. They are harboring people who broke the law and should be prosecuted as accessories to a crime. They can believe anything they like but they have no legal authority to act on such beliefs.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »
Liberation theology = communists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »
Liberation theology = communists
I had a conversation with a friend.
She was surprised that so many people resent the Catholic Church for it's stance on illegals.
I think when she thought about it - she actually was offended and resentful too.

I'm never surprised by the views of the Church anymore.
I have worked closely with several Catholic priests, in a hospital setting ,over the years.
They have very communist political views.
I have even been called an 'uptight American' by one African priest - imagine being called that by a priest - for expressing what I thought were moral ideas.  I felt like I was making what should be his argument and he was calling me names.
Religious organizations should really encourage people to follow the law not break it.  The world seems so upside down to me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 07:18:52 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 08:53:17 PM »
Re:  "... They can believe anything they like but they have no legal authority to act on such beliefs..."

Fellow JTF friends,

There is only one way to reverse the Church's stance on open borders and "noone is illegal" promotion:

Announce that one half million JEWS are about to cross the Mexican border into California, Texas, Arizona, and Utah!

It will be the fastest "about face" in all of political history, listening and watching as every single promoter of "open borders" tries to outdo the others in declaring that "The policy has served its purpose!"..."has reached a successful COMPLETION!"..."and, there is NO FURTHER NEED TO ALLOW BORDER CROSSINGS; NOW THAT BUSH IS READY TO HAVE A NEW "IMMIGRATION POLICY"!"

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »
Re:  "... They can believe anything they like but they have no legal authority to act on such beliefs..."

Fellow JTF friends,

There is only one way to reverse the Church's stance on open borders and "noone is illegal" promotion:

Announce that one half million JEWS are about to cross the Mexican border into California, Texas, Arizona, and Utah!

It will be the fastest "about face" in all of political history, listening and watching as every single promoter of "open borders" tries to outdo the others in declaring that "The policy has served its purpose!"..."has reached a successful COMPLETION!"..."and, there is NO FURTHER NEED TO ALLOW BORDER CROSSINGS; NOW THAT BUSH IS READY TO HAVE A NEW "IMMIGRATION POLICY"!"
I laughed when I read your post - it is very funny - but sadly it probably would be true.

Bannedfan

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 01:46:22 AM »
Any "church" promoting the wetback invasion is what the Book of Revelation would call the "synagogue of satan". If you are a Christian and believe in end-times theology, it makes a whole lot of sense when you consider the number of homosexual-ordaining and Israel-hating "churches" out there too.

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 06:40:29 PM »
No one is immune to this infection either. I had the upmost respect for my church and especially the Pastor at one point. But sadly they are going more and more communistic every Sunday. And my Pastor KNOWS BETTER. 

Bannedfan

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
No one is immune to this infection either. I had the upmost respect for my church and especially the Pastor at one point. But sadly they are going more and more communistic every Sunday. And my Pastor KNOWS BETTER. 
What denomination are you?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Our own government fails to enforce the laws on the books to curb this trash from entering our country. The government should lay down the law and state openly any Church or clergy that brakes the law by assisting illegals in anything more than the very basic needs is breaking the law. They should be striped of their tax free status.

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
What denomination are you?

I go to a Baptist church Pastored by a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, which used to mean something in terms of getting good teaching. 

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 02:22:12 PM »
I hate to say this, but I was raised as a child a 'catholic'. Well let me tell you this. The church of rome is nothing more than a commie type of organization that believes in a philosphy of 'give us all the money we can and give us all the little boys and girls you can'. As far as I am concerned the reason that all these bishops and priests want all this immigration is because they will have an endless supply of little boys and little girls to molest, they will extract money from poor people by playing on their fears and by misrepresenting the scriputes so they may continue to leave a priviledged and aristicratic lifestyle. Please my beloved Jewish brothers and sisters, be careful on what you say, I care less because I am 'one of them'. but if you say it you will be accused of all kinds of stupid things. In other words, let me trash this vile organization and not you. Even if your statements are right on the mark they will go after you like you wouldn't believe. I love you all and I do not want to see you take the heat on something, that even though it is right and just to do so, will cause you a lot of grief. This also works for criticism of other groups and ideologies. This politcial correctness is vile.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
It is embarrisning as a Catholic to see the Catholic church in this country allowing this
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Bannedfan

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »
The Baptists are doing this?!? What type of Baptist are you? Southern Baptists are generally still pretty solid on stuff of this nature. American Baptists are far more liberal, but are a much smaller denomination.

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »
The only thing I can figure is that the catholic churches need recruits.  Messicans are catholics, if they become legal they will go to the catholic churches and put more money in the basket.  Sorry to say it but churches only survive through the donations of their congregants..the catholic church is losing congregents and needs to beef up their kitty.  When in doubt..Follow the Money.  I am a christian and I don't have a church home right now due to the politics and money mongering.  I believe in tithe...but you don't necessarily have to give your tithe to a "church".  Jazzzz.

Offline tonythetiger

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 04:42:05 PM »
Right, especially a "church" which has a LARGE share of skeletons in it's closets, possibly going all the way up to the Vatican. When the scandals involving the pedophile priests came out, I never went back. Not only the priests, a lot of bishops should be behind bars for the rest of their lives. Completely unforgivable what they did.
And now they want to assume the "moral high ground" of letting criminals into our country? They have some nerve.......
"Real skill comes without effort." -Li Mu Bai

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »
Well I wouldn't condemn the entire church for a handfull of corrupt priests.  There are millions of very good and decent God loving priests out there who have done nothing but serve the lord and their communities.  You know that there is an agenda who takes great pleasure in seeing this sort of thing happen to Christians.  I am quite sure the pedophile priest issue was blown out of proportion by the media who hates christians and hates religion.  God will deal with those priests unless they have honestly repented of their wrong doing.    Only God knows their hearts..and if they have humbly asked for forgiveness..God has done so..and we should as well. 

Offline tonythetiger

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
I'm not condemning the whole faith or any good people of that faith. Just expressing disgust, with no intention of offending the good Catholics, good priests, or people with a moral backbone.....
"Real skill comes without effort." -Li Mu Bai

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »
It is embarrisning as a Catholic to see the Catholic church in this country allowing this

Is anybody surprised? Look at the Catholic church today.

It's completely irrelevent.It's congregations are shrinking, it can't get clergymen, it's getting sued left,right and centre for buggering children and the only place it's holding it's own is the third world.

The sooner that church is wiped off the face of the earth-...the better
In the USA (and the rest of the western world) it's been reduced to a collection of filthy ,anti-semetic, geriatric paddies, dagoes and third worlders and is desperate to fix it's demographic problems buy importing (catholic) wetbacks.

And I was born Catholic by the way!
I appreciate your being born Catholic and I agree with your post in general.

I take some offense at being called a Filthy AntiSemetic dago.
I have never been taught to be antisemetic by the Catholic church or my dago parents.
The elderly should not be spoken of in this manner - most of the elderly Catholics who attend my Church were WWII veterans and fought against Hitler in Germany.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 09:55:49 AM »

Is anybody surprised? Look at the Catholic church today.

It's completely irrelevent.It's congregations are shrinking, it can't get clergymen, it's getting sued left,right and centre for buggering children and the only place it's holding it's own is the third world.

The sooner that church is wiped off the face of the earth-...the better
In the USA (and the rest of the western world) it's been reduced to a collection of filthy ,anti-semetic, geriatric paddies, dagoes and third worlders and is desperate to fix it's demographic problems buy importing (catholic) wetbacks.

And I was born Catholic by the way!
I appreciate your being born Catholic and I agree with your post in general.

I take some offense at being called a Filthy AntiSemetic dago.
I have never been taught to be antisemetic by the Catholic church or my dago parents.
The elderly should not be spoken of in this manner - most of the elderly Catholics who attend my Church were WWII veterans and fought against Hitler in Germany.

I was refurring to the clergy, bullcat....not the congregants. The catholic church is anti-semetic to it's core. Just look at it's history.
newman, Expressing your opinions about the church is fine however your references to Older Irish and Italian folks as ""a collection of filthy ,anti-semetic, geriatric paddies, dagoes"" is distressing. We have many Irish and Italian folks who are strong supporters of JTF. People like that have come to this country and have been productive citizens. They should not be lumped in with modern day illegals and immigrants. This is the religion older Catholics were born into and for most of them they were taught not to question the Church. If many younger Catholics would take interest and put their foot down some positive change may take place in the church. Instead the church is gathering support from where it can and that right now is the third world and South of the border.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 10:17:10 AM by cjd »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »
newman, I understand your problem is with the Church itself for the most part and I agree with most of what you say. As moderator for this section of the forum I feel that using terms like a" collection of filthy ,anti-semetic, geriatric paddies, dagoes" would be offensive to many of our members who are of Irish and Italian decent. JTF has a large membership of gentiles of many nationalities who are strong supporters of JTFs efforts many are Irish and Italian.  I enjoy reading your posts I personally think that they are great however I am a person that has view points much like yourself. Bare in mind that as much as I may share your viewpoints about SOME aspects of the Catholic church I will resist having Irish and Italians young or old being insulted with terms like that in this section of the forum.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »
Ty CJD,, I read that myself and as you can see from my Icon what are the 2 flags.  But you can't compare newman what the Irish and Italian immigrants that came through Ellis Island to the Mexican Illegals.  The Irish, Italians and the Slavs came to the U.S. as their new home and left all their old world custom behind.  They cherished their heritage but America was their new home and they were not here to become parasites or a burden on people.  They wanted nothing more but to be Americans and give to their children what they didn't have, it was actually concidered a complete shame and disgrace to even think of going for handouts aka welfare. My grandpa came to this country with his wife (my grandma) they didn't know English, but they learned it.  They left Italian back in Italy, even in the harshest times during the Great Depression welfare was never an option, my grandpa tried everything he could to find end jobs here and there, factory or selling produce on the street to bring home the bacon.  My grandma raised her babies one happens to be my mama now and to help with money for the house she would sew all the neighborhood women their dresses.  Mexicans illegals and other third world Illegals are completely opposite, they want to install Mexico into the U.S. And it is not just the Catholic Church doing this.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 12:27:54 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »
Exactly MasterWolf1 Irish and Italians as well as all the Ellis Island Immigrants of years past as I like to refer to them  came here to be Americans. They can in no way be lumped in with what has been coming here to America in the past 20 to 30 years. Not to say that we have not had  good people who come to our shores legally in the past 30 years but today it seems people come to America more for the Yankee dollar then they do for a chance to be  productive American citizens. The part with the church  some of what Newman says is true but on immigration people have to realize that the Church is an immense global institution they are not concerned about US borders or anyone else's borders. The serve their demographic and Hispanics and third world people make up a large part of that group. Is it right they do this I myself don't think it is but as long as the United States government doesn't enforce the immigration laws there is not much we can do to stop them.