Author Topic: Hate Speech and Holocaust Denial at UC Irvine  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Hate Speech and Holocaust Denial at UC Irvine
« on: May 10, 2007, 01:44:17 PM »
This has been discussed at Little Green Footballs. The Muslim Student Union is planning a hatefest during the Holocaust Memorial Week at U C Irvine, California. They are inviting a known Holocaust denier as one of their featured speakers - Imam Abdul Alim Musa.

Here is the info and the program.

http://studentofobjectivism.blogspot.com/2007/05/alert-muslim-student-union-at-ucis.html

http://reutrcohen.blogspot.com/2007/05/next-week-anti-israelanti-semitism-week.html

I "love" the topics:

Zio-Nazis
Antisemitism: The Zionist Facade
The UC Intifada: How You Can Help Palestine  >:(

I don't live in the area, but it would be great if someone local organized some kind of a protest or notified the Jewish Organizations.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Hate Speech and Holocaust Denial at UC Irvine
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »
It just blows my mind on how much crack these people have to smoke to think that Zionists are nazis.

I mean, reality just kind of isn't there... at all.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 03:22:57 PM »
UC-Irvine is infested with dirty Muslims who are too stupid to get into a good school like UCLA.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 03:41:16 PM »
You're from California, Trumple?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 09:17:54 PM »
You're from California, Trumple?

No

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 10:46:40 PM »
Looks like the event went on today. I wish I could find some reliable, committed protest partners, of any background, here in Cali. Problem is most Jewish Student Unions and Hillels are more interested in carping about slavery than protesting a second Holocaust.  :(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 12:16:55 AM »
Looks like the event went on today. I wish I could find some reliable, committed protest partners, of any background, here in Cali. Problem is most Jewish Student Unions and Hillels are more interested in carping about slavery than protesting a second Holocaust.  :(

Jewish student unions are funded by the major federations. This is a fact. Any independent activism that challenges the status quo of the establishment is not viewed kindly.   

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 01:02:20 AM »
Imagine if we had JTF clubs at every college campuses instead of Hillels.  That would be something. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD