Author Topic: Who are worse? Commies or Nazis?  (Read 12101 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who are worse? Commies or Nazis?
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2010, 11:09:35 AM »
I know. He replied and actually understood what I said.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2010, 11:11:33 AM »
I am not surprised.

There is a third possibility, that he is an ISM or some similar "peace volunteer" for one of the non-governmental organizations out there trying to promote a second Holocaust who has learned both some Hebrew and Arabic. You know--one of these Rachel Corrie types.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »
yes beacuse i am part mizrahi jew and beacuse i have an arab white christian friend.what are you doing is realy sick.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2010, 11:11:51 AM »
You think that NA is falsely representing his self as a Jew?
Are you sure?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2010, 11:12:00 AM »
בס''ד

אתיאסט:

א. רון בן מיכאל לא גזען. רון לא שונא אף אחד בגלל צבע עורו או בגלל הקבוצה האתנית שלו. רון רק שונא רשעים מכל הגזעים, ורון אוהב צדיקים מכל הגזעים. זה בדיוק מה שתורתנו מצווה אותנו לעשות

ב. כמעט כל ההודעות שלך מתעסקות בנושא אחד: לבנים מול לא לבנים. האם אתה מודע שלבנים אירופאים רצחו מעל שישה מיליון יהודים בשואה? האם אתה מודע שרוב הלבנים האירופאים אנטישמים ואנטיישראל עד עצם היום הזה? האם אתה שונא אנטישמים לבנים? או האם אתה "מבין" אותם כי הם לבנים? אתה אפילו ממעיט את הרשעות של הנאצים כשאתה כותב שקומוניזם יותר גרוע מנאציזם. האם אתה מבין שיש מיליוני לבנים שהיו אוהבים לרצוח אותך רק כי אתה יהודי? יש רשעים בכל הגזעים. מלחמתנו היא רשעות מול צדק, לא לבנים מול לא לבנים

ג. אין לרון אובססיה עם קומוניסטים או הומוסקסואלים. יש לרון אובססיה להציל את היהודים. הלוואי שהייתה לכל יהודי אובססיה כזאת. הלוואי שהייתה לכל חסיד אומות העולם אובססיה כזאת

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2010, 11:14:06 AM »
Are you sure?
What Jew is constantly talking about white nationalism or defending Nazis?

There are a lot of sick self-hating Jews out there, but they never do those things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »
yes beacuse i am part mizrahi jew and beacuse i have an arab white christian friend.what are you doing is realy sick.
And here you go again with your fixation on whiteness. Not too many people that I know of call Arabs "white" by the way.

You're either a white nationalist troll who knows how to use translating programs or an Arab yourself.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2010, 11:16:39 AM »
Are you sure?
no you can check my i.p adress.if you know how to do it properly you could find i am forom bat yam and a little search in google will reveal you that there are no arabs in our town/.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »
What Jew is constantly talking about white nationalism or defending Nazis?
There are a lot of sick self-hating Jews out there, but they never do those things.

I am surprised that many Jews are self hating. Because I thought that self hate was something that exclusivly occurred amongst Serbs. I am not sure that NA is defending white nationalists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »
what if you have a righteous Jew who is racially negroid?  or even properly converted?  You hate him too?

Insane Atheist, what's up with your obsession with Whites?
beacuse every jews (expect ethiopisan and indian jews are part of the white race).also read again the site platform especialy about america.i will sure you will find there some very interesting stuff.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »
normal athiest, your posts are more racist than ron ben Michael...

Also, there are many non-White Jews. I'd rather have all non-Jewish Whites eliminated than a non-White Jew's finger nail falling.
admins,do you paying any attention to this kind of racist posts?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2010, 11:28:51 AM »
what if you have a righteous Jew who is racially negroid?  or even properly converted?  You hate him too?

beacuse every jews (expect ethiopisan and indian jews are part of the white race).also read again the site platform especialy about america.i will sure you will find there some very interesting stuff.
well if he proves to me that he is indeed rightous i will glad to accept him.but first i challenge you to find me one.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »

well if he proves to me that he is indeed rightous i will glad to accept him.but first i challenge you to find me one.

If and when that time comes, I would show him to you...NA, you have a lot to learn about Judaism and about JTF.  We are against racism of any kind.  When we speak ill of a people, it's not because of the way they look, but by the way they act.  After having spoken with you many times and reading your numerous posts, you have a strong obsession with race and genetics which have nothing  or very little to do with behavior.  Chaim's post was well written and directed to you specifically.

You had mentioned that you want to turn towards Judaism and need guidance on what is right and wrong.  If you are telling truth and pursuing these things properly, you better listen to what Chaim has to say and understand what this movement is about.  It is one of the most if not the most legitimate movement and most truthful movement out there.  We don't lie and we are consistent.  We rarely if ever contradict ourselves unlike Nazis and Communists and other people.

Ron ben Michael is one of the smartest Israelis and teenagers in this movement and has many views which are very true and important to acknowledge about Judaism.  Some of what he will say might not sound nice or politically correct, but I and Chaim, as well as others on the forum, have a lot of respect for him and you better listen to him too.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2010, 11:57:43 AM »

If and when that time comes, I would show him to you...NA, you have a lot to learn about Judaism and about JTF.  We are against racism of any kind.  When we speak ill of a people, it's not because of the way they look, but by the way they act.  After having spoken with you many times and reading your numerous posts, you have a strong obsession with race and genetics which have nothing  or very little to do with behavior.  Chaim's post was well written and directed to you specifically.

You had mentioned that you want to turn towards Judaism and need guidance on what is right and wrong.  If you are telling truth and pursuing these things properly, you better listen to what Chaim has to say and understand what this movement is about.  It is one of the most if not the most legitimate movement and most truthful movement out there.  We don't lie and we are consistent.  We rarely if ever contradict ourselves unlike Nazis and Communists and other people.

Ron ben Michael is one of the smartest Israelis and teenagers in this movement and has many views which are very true and important to acknowledge about Judaism.  Some of what he will say might not sound nice or politically correct, but I and Chaim, as well as others on the forum, have a lot of respect for him and you better listen to him too.

well,i already contacted chaim about returning to judaism.about ron.it will be difficult to listen to him after such attacks.he actually sdaid me that i am a kike and pro nazi.that is insane.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2010, 12:17:26 PM »
Both end results; DEATH to Jews and Christians.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2010, 12:37:16 PM »
Both end results; DEATH to Jews and Christians.
not exactly.nazism supported positive christianity wich perosnally sickens me but we could under that cicumstances hide and fight back.under communism all of us would just got killed slowly in some gulag in siberia.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2010, 12:37:49 PM »
thank god i am debating with someone normal.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2010, 12:38:59 PM »
It depends on who you are.

If you're a Jew the Nazis were worse, if you're White then the communists were worse.

Its undeniable truth that the White population in Western Europe would be better off under the Nazis then communists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »
Its undeniable truth that the White population in Western Europe would be better off under the Nazis then communists.

Are you insane? Hitler murdered a lot of Christians and whites and didn't even consider some of them to be white. If you had a disabled son or daughter would you be better off if they were taken away and murdered?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »
It depends on who you are.

If you're a Jew the Nazis were worse, if you're White then the communists were worse.

well that is the whole points,jews are mostly whites.so communists are bad for everybody (even to non whites).

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2010, 01:02:18 PM »
oh and for ron and brenna. here is the definiton of the white race:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2010, 01:07:23 PM »

Are you insane? Hitler murdered a lot of Christians and whites and didn't even consider some of them to be white. If you had a disabled son or daughter would you be better off if they were taken away and murdered?

No, I am not insane. I am pragmatic.

Communists didn't care for people unable to perform their task and they were often killed for it.

But beyond that communism was based off the belief of abolishing racial and nationalistic tendencies. While the Nazis were evil they weren't out destroy what they prized. I can't think of single reason why Western Europe would be better off under communists then Nazis.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2010, 01:10:42 PM »

No, I am not insane. I am pragmatic.

Communists didn't care for people unable to perform their task and they were often killed for it.

But beyond that communism was based off the belief of abolishing racial and nationalistic tendencies. While the Nazis were evil they weren't out destroy what they prized. I can't think of single reason why Western Europe would be better off under communists then Nazis.

i can't think of a single reason whythe entire world will be better off under communists rule. :o

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2010, 01:21:41 PM »
Race is a Darwinist myth that is only used by psuedo-scientific hardcore Atheists and not by Realists.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2010, 01:24:24 PM »
Race is a Darwinist myth that is only used by psuedo-scientific hardcore Atheists and not by Realists.
realy so how you explain the difference between the races? and the fact that you in one look can tell me if this person are from africa or aisa or northern or souther europe? any ideas? no? thank you.