Author Topic: Female quranpig at UC San Diego says all Jew must be killed must watch  (Read 1694 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

listen to video to see this smelly creature then heres the transcript

Transcript:

MSA member: Good evening, I just wanted to say thank you for coming to campus tonight and presenting your point of view, its always important to have to sets of, ah, views going on at the same time. Um, very useful. My name is [Jimena Imad Musa Ahmal Bahiri](sp) and I’m a student here at UCSD. Ah I was reading your literature, I found that much more interesting than your talk, and I found some interesting things about the MSA, which is an organization that is very active on campus and is hosting our annual “Hitler Youth” week, you should come out to those events. [DS: Horowitz had referred to the MSA's week as a Hitler Youth week.] Um, if you could clarify the connection between the MSA and Jihad terrorist networks, because last time I checked, we had to do our own fundraising, and we never get help from anyone. So if you could clarify the connection between UCSD’s MSA or if you don’t have such information, if you could connect other MSA’s on UC’s, because the connection wasn’t to clear in the pamphlet, just if you could clarify.

Horowitz: Okay. Will you condemn Hamas, here and now?

MSA member: I’m sorry, what?

Horowitz: Will you condemn Hamas?

MSA member: Would I condemn Hamas?

Horowitz: As a terrorist organization. Genocidal organization.

MSA member: Are you asking me to put myself on a cross?

Horowitz: So you won’t. I have actually had this experience many times. You didn’t actually read the pamphlet, because the pamphlet is chapter and verse. The main connection is that the MSA is part of the Muslim Brotherhood Network as revealed…

MSA member: I don’t think you understood what I meant by that. I meant if I say something, I am sure that I will be arrested, for reasons of homeland security. So if you could please just answer my question.

Horowitz: If you condemn Hamas, Homeland Security will arrest you?

MSA member: If I support Hamas, because your question forces me to condemn Hamas. If I support Hamas, I look really bad.

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. And I said, ‘Before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ And he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?

MSA member: For it.
[/u]

Horowitz: Thank you for coming and showing everybody what’s here.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This Muslims are so evil. There must be taken drastic measures.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I LOVE Horowitz
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
David Horowitz was just on Sean Hannity's radio program.     While Horowitz goes further than most when discussing the threat by Muslims,    he's still comes across as too politically correct.     There were two comments he mentioned on Hannity's radio show that concern me:

1)    David Horowitz expressed that there are good Muslims.     To Horowitz'  credit though,   he did point out the dangers of the Muslim Student Association on many College Campuses.

2)    He basically said the same thing to Sean Hannity regarding Jewish hero Baruch Goldstein that he did in 2002  (  I'll post the link to the article from back in 2002).   In essence saying that Goldstein  (  though he didn't mention him by name )  was a "deranged Jew".      Keep in mind that the following site that I will quote from is a leftist site.    I'm guessing the individual who wrote the article  ( Ran HaCohen )  in 2002 is a self hating leftist Jew:

http://antiwar.com/hacohen/pf/p-h012302.html

Horowitz assures us that "when a deranged Jew goes into an Arab mosque and kills the worshippers (which happened once) he is acting alone and is universally condemned by the Israeli government and the Jews in Israel and everywhere, and he is punished to the full extent of Israeli law." In fact, the "deranged Jew" he refers to, Baruch Goldstein, found his death during the massacre he committed, so he was not punished at all. Israel regularly punishes dead Palestinian fighters by destroying their family home or by punishing the entire village; but Goldstein's house was left untouched, and his settlement, 400 Jews who terrorize the entire Palestinian city of Hebron, was not dismantled, though such a measure enjoyed an overwhelming support in Israeli opinion polls after the massacre. Most Israelis indeed condemned the crime, but "acting alone" can hardly be said of a murderer whose municipality built a large memorial park for his followers, who come to pray at his grave, or for the hero of the biography titled Praised be the Man, a popular book in extreme right-wing circles.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Boy that woman is ugly. Her face should be covered so we won't have to look at it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
They should put her on a grill and feed some africans.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I heard that on Rush.
I couldn't believe the pig said she would support killing them all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Just watched the video.  Wow, what a fat hog Arab.  She is vile.  She would murder every Jew if she could

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Just watched the video.  Wow, what a fat hog Arab.  She is vile.  She would murder every Jew if she could

I wonder if the university will take any action against her.  I mean people are really pushing the limits  of free speech, although I suppose technically she can say what she wants.  What bothers me is that no one was there to curse her the f**k out and shout her down.  Free speech works both ways!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

I wonder if the university will take any action against her.  I mean people are really pushing the limits  of free speech, although I suppose technically she can say what she wants.  What bothers me is that no one was there to curse her the f**k out and shout her down.  Free speech works both ways!

You are right!!