Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 25850 times)

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »
Praise to Dr. Dan, Ashedina, Mishmaat and the other righteous members of the forum who have been outspoken in their agreement on this key issue.
As for you, "Dr. Brennan Fan" - eze chutzpah yesh lecha. Kodem kol, how dare you question the decision of our noble and heroic leader, CBP? Also, accusing me and the great rWg of being from SF or some "WN nazi" faction - od pa'am, tistakel ba'mar'a!
Because your ignorance is so overwhelming, I will elucidate a few points for you. Aleph, I have been a member of this forum since 2008. Bet, in case you haven't noticed, ya tembel, I speak Hebrew fluently. Now, maybe in your delusional world all the "WN nazis" are fluent in Hebrew, but not in the real world.
Also, the rWg has demonstrated time and time again that he is a committed JTF fan - a true "enthusiast", unlike some pretenders. His vast knowledge of the issues and adherence to the core JTF principles speaks for itself.
Even after our noble leader spoke in our defense, you have the chutzpah to call for our banning?! You are no different than the evil members of the establishment who sought to ban haRav Meir Kahane (zecher tzadik livracha!) from the Knesset, or even those who banned CBP from Israel for his views.

Do you know what JTFs hebrew name - HaYamin haAmiti - means? Well, I will help you out. It means: "the REAL right wing". Think about that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2010, 08:50:09 AM »
Gimatria

Dr. brennan fan is a great poster as well and is also very right wing..just more distrustful more easily and there have been times who didn't trust a poster and ended up being right while most of us trusted that person..

I know you are not one of them..and i think the both of you need to agree to disagree and make amends.

Praise to Dr. Dan, Ashedina, Mishmaat and the other righteous members of the forum who have been outspoken in their agreement on this key issue.
As for you, "Dr. Brennan Fan" - eze chutzpah yesh lecha. Kodem kol, how dare you question the decision of our noble and heroic leader, CBP? Also, accusing me and the great rWg of being from SF or some "WN nazi" faction - od pa'am, tistakel ba'mar'a!
Because your ignorance is so overwhelming, I will elucidate a few points for you. Aleph, I have been a member of this forum since 2008. Bet, in case you haven't noticed, ya tembel, I speak Hebrew fluently. Now, maybe in your delusional world all the "WN nazis" are fluent in Hebrew, but not in the real world.
Also, the rWg has demonstrated time and time again that he is a committed JTF fan - a true "enthusiast", unlike some pretenders. His vast knowledge of the issues and adherence to the core JTF principles speaks for itself.
Even after our noble leader spoke in our defense, you have the chutzpah to call for our banning?! You are no different than the evil members of the establishment who sought to ban haRav Meir Kahane (zecher tzadik livracha!) from the Knesset, or even those who banned CBP from Israel for his views.

Do you know what JTFs hebrew name - HaYamin haAmiti - means? Well, I will help you out. It means: "the REAL right wing". Think about that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2010, 09:34:59 AM »

Thank god they are jews like you, ashe, jewish american patriot etc, you are pro israel, Rightwing, pro white equality(not supremacy), and are real jews. Not the hollywood jews.

But also let not forget they are also some terrible gentiles, in fact like most media jews, most media gentiles are just as bad. The StørmFrønt people wont admit that richard dawkings, most gentile comedians, are anti christian, anti white, liberal scum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »
To ruby: I respect your opinion and your right as a mother to instill those values. For us as Jews, color doesn't matter: its jewish values. I think you are mistaken, but we have to agree to disagree.

I have respect for you too Dr. Dan and I do think you're very wise in many respects. I'm not currently a mother but if I do have children in the future I will teach them to honor and value their own culture just as surely as you would raise your children to be good Jews. If Jewish people have a right to want to preserve their own people then I think you should understand why other people's might have the same basic instincts of survival.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »
Dr. Dan - when "Dr. Brennan fan" seeks to ban myself and the great rWg from the forums simply for airing opinions that are completely congruent with, (and in fact, often direct quotes) from JTF doctrine, does he not reveal himself as a menuval and an fraudulent piece of something (I'm too moderate to say what it is)?
Not only did this chatichat zevel call for our banning, but he called for our extermination - can you imagine? Ezeh chutzpah. This right after the great rWg posted documentary proof that our ideology comes directly from JTF and the old programs of the great Chaim ben Pesach?!

There is an important lesson here - Chaim has stated how successful vigorous debate has been on the hebrew forums - creating interest and stimulating curiosity. Yet after he reiterated this very fact, Dr. imposter fan (who uses innapropriate pictures of women associated with his profile) calls for our banning? Does this not smack not only of open defiance of our great leader, but also a fascist mentality evinced by the far left when they banned Chaim from Eretz HaKodesh?

Another item - you, Dr. Dan, have set the standard with a picture that evokes righteousness - the mitzvah of Tfilin - compare that to the trash of the Zevel, DBFan, who uses inappropriate pictures of women who have no Tzniyut -

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #180 on: May 23, 2010, 10:21:07 AM »
Dr. Dan - when "Dr. Brennan fan" seeks to ban myself and the great rWg from the forums simply for airing opinions that are completely congruent with, (and in fact, often direct quotes) from JTF doctrine, does he not reveal himself as a menuval and an fraudulent piece of something (I'm too moderate to say what it is)?
Not only did this chatichat zevel call for our banning, but he called for our extermination - can you imagine? Ezeh chutzpah. This right after the great rWg posted documentary proof that our ideology comes directly from JTF and the old programs of the great Chaim ben Pesach?!

There is an important lesson here - Chaim has stated how successful vigorous debate has been on the hebrew forums - creating interest and stimulating curiosity. Yet after he reiterated this very fact, Dr. imposter fan (who uses innapropriate pictures of women associated with his profile) calls for our banning? Does this not smack not only of open defiance of our great leader, but also a fascist mentality evinced by the far left when they banned Chaim from Eretz HaKodesh?

Another item - you, Dr. Dan, have set the standard with a picture the evokes righteousness - the mitzvah of Tfilin - compare that to the trash of the Zevel, DBFan, who uses inappropriate pictures of women who have no Tzniyut -

Dr Brennen Fan is not a Jew. He doesn't know the laws of Tzniyut. In cases like this it would be more appropriate to rebuke him in private and save the insult. This is the Jewish way of avoiding Lashon Hara. But you wanted to insult him...

DBF is a long standing member of JTF who is respected here. He and I had our conflicts in the past but that will not prevent me from standing up for him when his motives and his righteousness are attacked.

I do not like the picture he has in his signature and I agree it is not modest at all.

JTF is not a racist organization nor does it aspire to be. Those who come here seeking to make it so are doing so at their own risk. Eventually you will be discovered, eventually those who are trying to make this a racist site will be banned. This I am fully confident of, I have witnessed it before.

If you have been accused and are innocent, there is nothing to fear. The truth has a way of being discovered.

Blacks and American Black culture seem secondary to the mission of JTF.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »

Another item - you, Dr. Dan, have set the standard with a picture that evokes righteousness - the mitzvah of Tfilin - compare that to the trash of the Zevel, DBFan, who uses inappropriate pictures of women who have no Tzniyut -

Dont worry, you and RWG are two very welcome members, no way will chaim ban you.

Stick around, it will calm down, i think its just the weather peoples emotions are running wild.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2010, 10:55:08 AM »
Thank you, Christians4Jews - you are truly righteous! be'Ezrat HaShem people like you and the rWg will take power in America, and this country will return to it's glorious status!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2010, 11:03:56 AM »

edit to muman

That is baloney i am afraid. So you dont care for the jews in america, being bombarded with this negro culture? Why do you think self hating jews are against this sute? Because they have guilt towards black people, for no reason.

Plus G-d forbid if chaim never returns to israel, then i do not want him to be in a america which is promoting black culture. Its not healthy for him, rightous jews, rightous gentiles or even rightous blacks.

Just like living long, eating healthy is only one of the aspects of a healthy life stlye, its not secondary. Stress, and exercise are the other two.

its the same with the world, the evils are islam, black culture and communism, all 3 are very anti israel things. Noe of them are secondary.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 11:30:50 AM by christians4jews »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2010, 11:15:39 AM »
Gimatria,

Dr. Brennan fan isn't Jewish so I wouldn't expect him to show a picture of tfillin.

Dr brennan fan, debate these guys if u disagree. I know weigang anus t and tina fatso deserve the insults they got, but not the rest of these guys. I know u guys agree in everything about black culture. Its the way its being expressed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2010, 11:17:02 AM »
I echo the statements of the great Gimatria, who lauded the true patriots on this forum, and also for taking on the vile Dr. Brennan Fan, who has called for our banishment- we, who are as true as JTF patriots could possibly be! Gehenom looks poorly upon such behavior!

RWG

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »
Muman I have to respectfully disagree that evil american blacks are secondary. The evil american blacks who are the majority are the same compared to the muslim arabs in israel. We have two missions at JTF: one is political abd the other religious, which I would say you are the expert. In judaism we want to give the gold standard of righteous behavior and then apply it politically

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2010, 11:32:20 AM »
Muman I have to respectfully disagree that evil american blacks are secondary. The evil american blacks who are the majority are the same compared to the muslim arabs in israel. We have two missions at JTF: one is political abd the other religious, which I would say you are the expert. In judaism we want to give the gold standard of righteous behavior and then apply it politically

exactly, they are the "light upon the world"

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2010, 12:24:41 PM »
I have more of an issue with whites in America then blacks. I say this b/c if it was only a black problem, that situation can be dealt with. We know what the vast majority of blacks stand for and what their culture is about--i look at them as almost foreign, but they make up 15% of the population.

Its the enemy from within thats more dangerous, its the white leftists that coalesce around and support black power. The same ones that put Obama in office (whites put him office, not blacks !!). Just look at all the liberal groups around (marxist/feminist/environmental, etc), they're all majority white. These crazy whites are the real danger, they have more power and influence more people. This cannot be understated !

That said, im still a white err separatist (?). I dont think mixing races and religions is healthy for children.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2010, 12:33:47 PM »
I have more of an issue with whites in America then blacks. I say this b/c if it was only a black problem, that situation can be dealt with. We know what the vast majority of blacks stand for and what their culture is about--i look at them as almost foreign, but they make up 15% of the population.

Its the enemy from within thats more dangerous, its the white leftists that coalesce around and support black power. The same ones that put Obama in office (whites put him office, not blacks !!). Just look at all the liberal groups around (marxist/feminist/environmental, etc), they're all majority white. These crazy whites are the real danger, they have more power and influence more people. This cannot be understated !

That said, im still a white err separatist (?). I dont think mixing races and religions is healthy for children.

i agree, whites that willingly know the truth, yet are ignoring it deliberately are moreevil than the blacks. I couldnt agree more.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2010, 01:00:04 PM »
To jtfe and muman;
Rwg and gimatria are not trolls, but just a lot more right wing and less politically correct.
Jtfe, thomas jeffersom did not father a slave child; it was most likely a cousin of his and its been proven.
I know that rwg is not a white supremecist because she comments on the evil culture and behavior of most blacks. I give her cudos for coming out of the closet about it, pardon the pun ;), where others have been afraid to do it.
So don't go hatin' on RWG

Dr. Dan,

I  have said about three times now that I supported RWGs right to say what he did.  It's when the comments escalated to all Black people are baboons and cannibals, that I said 'enough.'   I do not believe that and I do not support that.   You call that being 'less politically correct,' I call that something else. I would agree with any of us cursing Adolf Sharpton; that was not what this was about. Then the comments ensued about some of us going to Gehonim for disagreeing and that perhaps myself and others don't belong in JTF because we do not feel this way. 
Lisa and Thunderbolt thank you for your comments.

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2010, 01:10:16 PM »
This has been going on for years it's rampant in the UK now but if you watch most American  t.v shows and films show the so called trusted smart pillars of the community lawyers,doctors judges, nurses, teachers, cops as black and the thick scummy criminalminded as white folks.
Been brainwashing our kids for years to trust them,  childrens programmes feature 30 white kids and a black presenter now.It was so noticeable on every kids programme the kids were white and the presenter was black or brown.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2010, 01:14:03 PM »
Gimatria,

You never explained what you were saying in Hebrew, instead choosing to talk down to Dr. Brennan Fan with "aleph, bet...,"  we all know what Hayamin Haamiti (sp?) means.  We don't know the various Hebrew things you are saying, and given your propensity to ask for cursing, elicit Chaim to curse on Ask JTF, it isn't in the spirit of being a good neighbor to not translate the Hebrew you use on this forum.  If you don't want to be understood and are just venting in a way that many of us can't understand, then that's just plain hostile, especially if you do so during a heated discussion.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2010, 01:19:15 PM »
The brilliant poster and Mensa candidate Muman says in a prior post that, basically, if you come on this forum and are anti-Black, you run the risk of "exposing" oneself (not in the Sodomite sense - I hope) and being banned. Is he serious? Did he not read Chaim's post? I don't get it.

Muman- have you ever listened to JTF before? I sincerely doubt it, and here's why: if you had, at ANY point, listened to JTF, you would know JTF's stance on blacks. You are basically accusing most of this forum (assuming that most members of the forum know the stance) of having the potential to be banned. Is that what you're tying to say?

You also write that the situation in America is secondary to JTF. As I've previously noted, I have nothing but respect for the fact that you and other Jewish members are more invested in Israel's situation. However, that doesn't mean that America is "secondary". From what I've gathered - but hey, what the heck do I know, I've only seen/listened to every JTF episode in the last 10 years - JTF has always been about saving both Israel AND America. Back in the QPTV days, there would be two shows a week: one, hosted by Chaim, would (mostly) deal with the problems in Israel. The other, which featured Chaim and a co-host (most notably the late, great Yosef Ben Meir, zecher tzadik livracha!), would (mostly) deal with the problems in America. Respectfully, I think that America is just as important to JTF as Israel.

Shiptar- you make a terrific point. As Chaim has noted on numerous occasions, often times it's the white who is more to blame than the schvartza, and it's because the white should KNOW BETTER. Fantastic observation.

RWG

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2010, 01:23:24 PM »
The brilliant poster and Mensa candidate Muman says in a prior post that, basically, if you come on this forum and are anti-Black, you run the risk of "exposing" oneself (not in the Sodomite sense - I hope) and being banned. Is he serious? Did he not read Chaim's post? I don't get it.

Muman- have you ever listened to JTF before? I sincerely doubt it, and here's why: if you had, at ANY point, listened to JTF, you would know JTF's stance on blacks. You are basically accusing most of this forum (assuming that most members of the forum know the stance) of having the potential to be banned. Is that what you're tying to say?

You also write that the situation in America is secondary to JTF. As I've previously noted, I have nothing but respect for the fact that you and other Jewish members are more invested in Israel's situation. However, that doesn't mean that America is "secondary". From what I've gathered - but hey, what the heck do I know, I've only seen/listened to every JTF episode in the last 10 years - JTF has always been about saving both Israel AND America. Back in the QPTV days, there would be two shows a week: one, hosted by Chaim, would (mostly) deal with the problems in Israel. The other, which featured Chaim and a co-host (most notably the late, great Yosef Ben Meir, zecher tzadik livracha!), would (mostly) deal with the problems in America. Respectfully, I think that America is just as important to JTF as Israel.

RWG

Quite correct, it is if muman ignores chaims speeches every week.

muman obviously hasnt seen these great vids, one of my personal favs is this..

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2010, 01:28:52 PM »
RWG,

If you and Gimatria are not the same people, then I apologize.  But one thing that I learned a long time ago is that if something doesn't make sense then it generally isn't true.  You and Gimatria have the exact same unitary preoccupation expressed diligently every week on ASK JTF; it's just so rare to find people so alike in the very specific ways you seem to be.  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:34:17 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2010, 01:31:07 PM »
Gimatria,

Dr. Brennan Fan is wonderful, righteous, intelligent Christian young man.  He is also a great JTF'er.  The reason he gets overzealous sometimes is because he's very protective of the people on this forum. 

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
JTFEnthusiast - You are right that Gimatria and I are very alike - we have been great friends for nearly 15 years (and have been watching JTF for almost the entire time), and we share nearly identical philosophies as it comes to JTF. He is a Jew, I'm a Christian. That's the beauty of JTF - it bands the good guys together.

But we are not, in fact, the same people.

RWG

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2010, 01:43:51 PM »
@christians4jews Unbelievable video! The co-host he's referencing is none other than the late, great Yosef Ben Meir, zecher tzadik livracha, who said on numerous occasions:

"Why do they need a month? About 15 seconds would do!"

RWG

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2010, 02:00:17 PM »
15 years is a long time for someone who is young enough to date a woman in her early 20s.