Author Topic: Rahm Emmanuel : Cheap Bastard Sticks Israelis with bill  (Read 1334 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rahm Emmanuel : Cheap Bastard Sticks Israelis with bill
« on: May 23, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »
It is so funny that Rahm Emmanuels evil nature is perceptible even to my uncle whom I had brunch with this morning {after not seeing him or my aunt for 10 years almost}.... Over brunch I mentioned Emmanuel and my uncles comment was "He is an evil bastard, eh?" and I had to smile... My uncle is no right winger and even he knows that Rahm Emmanuel is a back-stabbing self-hating Jew.

Anyway, this story makes my blood boil... What a cheap bastard...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137662

The Emanuels Feast in Eilat – Israel Foots Bill
Sivan 10, 5770, 23 May 10 11:29
by Gil Ronen

(Israelnationalnews.com) White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and his family dined on seafood at an Eilat restaurant and left the bill for the Israeli Tourism Ministry, according to reports in Israeli media. The report was met with consternation by MK Dr. Michael Ben-Ari of the National Union, who wants the bill sent back to Emanuel.

Emanuel is in Israel on a private visit, not an official one, with his parents, wife, children and other family members, to make preparations for his son's upcoming Bar Mitzvah. Upon arrival in Israel Friday, the Emanuels headed for Eilat, where they dined on seafood at a restaurant. After the (unkosher) meal, which included cheviche (citrus marinaded seafood), calamari (fried squid), various fish, salads and hamburgers, the bill was handed over to a Ministry of Tourism representative who accompanied the Emanuels.

Ben-Ari fired off a letter to the Attorney General in which he said: "I was amazed to hear that following the sumptuous meal at the 'Boston' restaurant Emanuel handed the bill to a Ministry of Tourism representative who was present. In my humble legal opinion there is no possibility of making the State of Israel pay for such a meal, as part of a private visit by the White House Chief of Staff and his family.”

"The public coffers are not up for grabs and the fact that the gentleman [Emanuel] sponsors anti-Semitic policies in the White House is certainly no justification for digging into the public coffer at the expense of the old lady in the corridor of the hospital,” Ben-Ari added – in a reference to the shortage of hospital beds in Israel, which is attributed to budgetary problems.

"I ask you, sir, to immediately cancel the debiting of the Ministry of Tourism's account and to promptly send the bill directly to Mr. Emanuel's private home,” he added. 

It is not known where the Bar Mitzvah ceremony will take place. Nationalists have said that they will prevent Emanuel from celebrating at the Kotel (Western Wall). There have been reports that the ceremony will be held at the Robinson's Arch part of the Wall, which is slightly removed from the public area and which serves those of the Reform and Conservative communities who wish to hold prayer services that differ noticeably from traditional ones, as only traditional services are allowed at the public part of the Wall.

The media-savvy Emanuel made no attempt to keep his family's culinary experience in Eilat -- at the expense of the Israeli taxpayer -- from becoming known to the Israeli media and even posed for a picture with the restaurant's chef. The event might therefore be interpreted by some as a deliberate message by Emanuel, in keeping with a line of theatrically insulting messages to Israel delivered by the White House since it came under Emanuel's direction. The most notorious of these was the photograph released by the White House of President Barack Obama speaking to Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu with his feet propped up on his desk and the soles thrust at the camera.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Rahm Emmanuel : Cheap Bastard Sticks Israelis with bill
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »
What a boorish cur.  His kind never ceases to amaze me.  God bless Rabbi Michael Ben-Ari of Knesset!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 06:20:20 AM »
What cheap bum ,i thought his Father was Kosher
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 06:36:53 AM »
This story deserves more press than it's getting, particularly this one paragraph from this piece:

"The media-savvy Emanuel made no attempt to keep his family's culinary experience in Eilat -- at the expense of the Israeli taxpayer -- from becoming known to the Israeli media and even posed for a picture with the restaurant's chef. The event might therefore be interpreted by some as a deliberate message by Emanuel, in keeping with a line of theatrically insulting messages to Israel delivered by the White House since it came under Emanuel's direction. The most notorious of these was the photograph released by the White House of President Barack Obama speaking to Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu with his feet propped up on his desk and the soles thrust at the camera."

Emmanuel is undeniably a pig, but he's not a complete fool, and that's what makes this behavior so startling.  He realizes that the Muslim cultures that surround Israel place a HUGE emphasis on saving face, so these kind of continual public insults can only serve to embolden the enemies of Israel.  The top Jew in a White House run by a closet Muslim is being watched by leaders of Muslim nations and Muslim terrorist groups, and the clear message that they're getting (even if they just read the newspapers) is this:  Israel stands on its own.

Dennis Prager once wrote a really good piece in which he gave his personal opinion on what makes the Left dangerous.  His answer was like this:  While the Left speaks incessantly about change, the Left really believes that ugly change can never happen.  Emmanuel fits that role perfectly:  He fails to grasp that Israel may yet again be attacked (ala Yom Kippur), and in turn he fails to grasp that America may yet again be attacked (ala 9-11).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 07:25:31 AM »
Emmanuel fits that role perfectly:  He fails to grasp that Israel may yet again be attacked (ala Yom Kippur), and in turn he fails to grasp that America may yet again be attacked (ala 9-11).
Of course he knows, he just does not care.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 08:50:22 PM »
What a boorish cur.  His kind never ceases to amaze me.  G-d bless Rabbi Michael Ben-Ari of Knesset!

Ariel, i love it, what a great expression.    That guy shows again and again that he doesn't have a shred of class in his entire body.  He keeps outdoing himself in all the wrong ways