Author Topic: Is JTF listed as a terrorirst organization?  (Read 1788 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Is JTF listed as a terrorirst organization?
« on: June 06, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »
I met some guy at a siyum and we got into talking politics, and he said the right-wing Kahane movements in the states were listed as terrorist organizations. Is that true? :o

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Is JTF listed as a terrorirst organization?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:28:30 PM »
JTF is a law abiding organization. 

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:32:29 PM »
Recently, a relative of mine was saying that I shouldn't have any connections with Kahanists because it's an "illegal movement." I know JTF is law-abiding, but it's hard to come up with a response to that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »
Chaim and JTF members have been very careful not to advocate anything illegal because there's no point in doing things illegally when at this time in history it's more effective to do things legally.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 09:54:36 PM »
While JTF certainly isn't a terrorist organization and it isn't listed as a terrorist organization,    it's very disturbing that any true Kahanist organization is classified as a terrorist entity.      This is even more pronounced being that FATAH isn't currently listed as a Terrorist organization by any government!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 09:55:44 PM »
It doesn't matter to me how it's listed.  Jews need it!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »
Kahanism is the [only] solution to terrorism.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 10:00:26 PM »
I met some guy at a siyum and we got into talking politics, and he said the right-wing Kahane movements in the states were listed as terrorist organizations. Is that true? :o

בס''ד

No, it is absolutely not true. JTF has no connection to Kach or Kahane Chai, the only two groups that were listed as "terrorist" organizations.

JTF is completely law-abiding.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »
The following is a list of the U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations.     Most of them are Muslim organizations.    And this is despite living in an era of political correctness.    One can easily imagine a multitude of additional Muslim organizations on the list if common sense and decency were the norm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._State_Department_list_of_Foreign_Terrorist_Organizations
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »
Recently, a relative of mine was saying that I shouldn't have any connections with Kahanists because it's an "illegal movement." I know JTF is law-abiding, but it's hard to come up with a response to that.

בס''ד

Why is it hard to come up with a response to someone who is spreading absurd and cowardly lies?

If JTF were "illegal", would we be able to raise money, open bank accounts, operate two web sites and two forums, upload thousands of videos on hundreds of youtube and flix accounts, and broadcast television programs for so many years?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 03:17:05 AM »

What's "illegal" about it?

They don't outlaw "movements" or "philosophies."   They outlawed/terror-listed specific organizations based on the activities of those organizations (not that I agree with their categorization of the activities of these groups, but I digress).   As such, the organization JDL is on the US list (I think - or at least it was at some point), as is Kahane Chai.   Neither of these organizations are JTF nor affiliated with JTF.   JTF is its own organization that is completely legal and just so happens to be based on similar philosophies.   As far as I can see, there is nothing illegal about JTF or hayamin haamiti.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 04:59:05 AM »
Here is another list, where you can see which organisation is considered terrorist group in the world:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_organizations

It is shocking that the UN do NOT consider Hamas and Hizbollah as terrorist organisations!!!!  :o

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 05:16:05 AM »
Are Kahane Chai and Kach still active?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 05:48:30 AM »
Why did Kahane Chai get declared terrorist?

I forget now, but probably after the acts of Baruch Goldstein in Hevron.   And whichever motive is given "officially" by the US, I'm sure the US put those groups on their list as a favor to the Israeli regime or at least in consultation with them.   I have no doubt that the Israeli regime would request that.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 05:53:41 AM »
ofr course jtf is legal.what do you think we are some weirdos with guns that the only things in ther brains is guns and how to kill muslims? as chaim said'if we are terrorists why would the banks let chaim to open bank accounts for the movement?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.