Author Topic: Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency 'supports' Taliban  (Read 1108 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency 'supports' Taliban
« on: June 13, 2010, 12:58:37 AM »
A new report claims to provide the most concrete evidence yet of direct links between Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

The report says the ISI is providing funding, training and sanctuary to the Taliban on a scale much larger than previously thought.

The document was prepared by the London School of Economics (LSE).

A spokesman for Pakistan's military rejected the claims as part of a malicious campaign against the country.
'Rubbish'

The report's author spoke to nine Taliban field commanders in Afghanistan earlier this year.

He concludes that Pakistan's relationship with the insturgents runs far deeper than previously realised.

Some of those interviewed suggested that the ISI even attends meetings of the Taliban's supreme council. They claim that by backing the insurgents Pakistan's security service is trying to undermine Indian influence in Afghanistan.

The report concludes that without a significant change in approach by Pakistan, both the Afghan government and international community will find it impossible to end the insurgency in Afghanistan.

The spokesman for Pakistan's military said the claims were "rubbish" and part of a malicious campaign against the country's military and security agencies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/10302946.stm

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency 'supports' Taliban
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 04:44:49 AM »
A new report claims to provide the most concrete evidence yet of direct links between Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency and the Taliban in Afghanistan.
He concludes that Pakistan's relationship with the insturgents runs far deeper than previously realised.

It's called "Islam".

The spokesman for Pakistan's military said the claims were "rubbish" and part of a malicious campaign against the country's military and security agencies.

It's called "taqiyya".
--------
IMO the US should kill everyone who practices Islam in both and turn the country over to Hindu India.  Plus a world class media blackout [of course].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 05:38:00 AM »
Need I remind my fellow JTF-ers that Pakistan has the atomic bomb.  If Pakistani intelligence supports the Taliban, how genuinely secure are those weapons?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 05:50:22 AM »
Need I remind my fellow JTF-ers that Pakistan has the atomic bomb.  If Pakistani intelligence supports the Taliban, how genuinely secure are those weapons?

I think it should be considered that every Jihadist has the a-bomb available to them.  Islam is Islam.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 06:51:21 AM »

It's called "Islam".

It's called "taqiyya".
--------
IMO the US should kill everyone who practices Islam in both and turn the country over to Hindu India.  Plus a world class media blackout [of course].
Your wish will come true in next 2-3 yrs.

Iran, North Korea and other rouge states got Nuclear secrets from Pak scientists(AQ Khan), The nuclear arms are in the hands of Pak ISI right now, As long as they want American Aid, they will try to denounce all their links with Taliban. So there is right now a struggle going between Taliban and Pak government to keep away Nuclear power from falling into the formers hand. Hence the terrorist blasts going on in Pak by Taliban. It is not like terror blasts in India. Unfortunately most of the western media protrays that even Pak is fighting terror(While infact, its a fight between two terror groups for power)

Pak ISI helps a group of Taliban/Al-Qaida when it comes to hitting western targets (Islamic brotherhood comes into play) :Example recent NY bombing plot.

Recently a Hindu Nationalist leader predicted in his column that Pak Nuclear facilities will fall under direct control of Taliban by 2012. For Taliban India will be the only Kaffir nation close to them to hit, and their obstacle in establishing Darul-Islam in South Asia. So they will attack India first, this will set off a major WW3 chain reaction.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »
Israel, India and South Korea should take out Iran, Pakistan and North Korea's nuclear facilities with a one day co-ordinated massive bombardment by sea and air. Call it 'operation Punkslap'  :laugh: Teach the mussies and commies a lesson they wont forget.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:11 PM »
Huge actions against Iran, N Korea, Pak/Taliban is so pertinent and urgent that it should be taken at earliest in coordination.

If these rouges are not crushed, then they can take up to any surprise acts at anytime which may create another longer cycle of deeper recession all across the world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.