Author Topic: Where are all the pickle nosed Hollywood Jewih stars  (Read 805 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Where are all the pickle nosed Hollywood Jewih stars
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:47:28 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138032       

Do Hollywood's Jews Fear a Blacklist?

by Hana Levi Julian
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

Why do Hollywood's Jewish stars appear to be hugging their “right to remain silent” on the issue of Israel's right to defend itself from terrorist convoys in its territorial waters?

A demonstration brought out 3,000 Jews in Los Angeles a week ago, showing their solidarity with the Jewish State in the face of worldwide condemnation of clashes on the Turkish flotilla ship, the Mavi Marmara.

But columnist Michelle Oddis. writing for Human Events, noted that of 25 scheduled speakers, actor Jon Voight was the only Hollywood celebrity, other than California Governor and former mega-star Arnold Schwarzenegger, to appear at the event to stand up for Israel's right to self-defense. Where was everyone else?

“Why are stars who often proclaim their love of Israel failing to educate the public on the nation's right to exist?” Oddis asks. “Could speaking in support of Israel be seen as a lack of support for the Obama Administration? Do they fear a blacklist?”

Natalie Portman, who was born in Israel, is one of those Hollywood Jewish activists whose silence has been deafening. In a March 2008 interview with TIME, Portman asserted that celebrities should certainly use their stardom to help influence voters – but nary a word has been heard from the young starlet on the matter of whether Israel should have the right to defend itself against Turkish marauders trying to violate the nation's territorial waters.

Other politically active Jewish actors, directors, producers and Hollywood entertainers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand, to name a few, have been equally quiet, points out author and screenwriter Andrew Klavan.

“I'm hearing from Jewish friends in show business 'Gee, I went to my theater group' or 'a movie set and I heard this horrible anti-Israel stuff, what's going on?' and they don't quite get yet that the political left has left Israel behind,” Klavan said.

“Can they make a difference? Of course,” Oddis says pointedly. “Look at the wonders they did for the Obama campaign.” (IsraelNationalNews.com
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Where are all the pickle nosed Hollywood Jewih stars
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »
Forget them, at least most of them. Thier only concern is making money, having success and some of them are Scientology scum anyway!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »
Silence is the most I expect of them, for if they rally in support of any cause, it would probably be an evil one.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »
G-d Bless Jon Voight!      He's proven time and time again that he's a true friend of Israel!      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 02:55:38 PM »
Pickle nose!!  hahaha.  You're a trouble maker Mord!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »
The answer is simple : they are deeply corrupt and confused.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 04:06:38 PM »
The only celebrities to come out against Turkey are, of course, not Jewish. You know what, I don't want these self-hating Jews standing up for Israel. They can drop dead.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 04:08:28 PM »
The answer is simple : they are deeply corrupt and confused.

They aren't confused. They hate Israel and their fellow Jews.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!