Author Topic: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™  (Read 19685 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 10 Reasons I Don't Believe in the Holocaust™
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »
Here is Rabbi Lau, the youngest survivor of Buchenwald concentration camp. His entire family (45 family members) was lost in the Holocaust and only 5 survived....

Here he talks about the Holocaust:

Here is Rabbi Meir Laus Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrael_Meir_Lau

Lau was born on June 1, 1937, in the Polish town of Piotrków Trybunalski. His father, Rabbi Moshe Chaim Lau, was the last Chief Rabbi of the town and died in the Treblinka death camp.

Lau was freed from the Buchenwald concentration camp in 1945. Lau has credited a teen prisoner with protecting him in the camp (later determined by historian Kenneth Waltzer to be Fyodor Michajlitschenko).[1] His entire family was murdered, with the exception of his older brother, Naphtali Lau-Lavie, his half brother, Yehoshua Lau-Hager, and his uncle already living in Mandate Palestine.

Lau immigrated to Mandate Palestine with his brother Naphtali in July 1945, where he had learned in the famous yeshiva Kol Torah as well as in Ponevezh and Knesset Khizkiyahu. He was ordained as a rabbi in 1961. He is married to the daughter of the former Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv. He served as chief rabbi in Netanya (1978–1988), and at that time developed his reputation as a popular orator. Lau is the father of Rabbi David Lau, the Chief Rabbi of Modi'in. He is the uncle of Rabbi Dr. Binyamin (Benny) Lau, an educator and activist in the Religious Zionist movement, and Amichai Lau-Lavie, the founder and artistic director of the Jewish ritual theater company Storahtelling.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14