Author Topic: Senator Kyl: Obama Said He Won't Secure Border until Amnesty Passed  (Read 452 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147495706

Elijah Friedeman, the Millennial Perspective       

Obama is intentionally stalling on securing the border until he gets his way in Washington. No, that's not a right-wing conspiracy theory. That's what Obama said.

Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) talks about a conversation he had with Obama where the president told the GOP senator straightup that he was purposely not securing the border because he wants amnesty for illegals. Obama is refusing to fulfill one of his few constitutional duties for the sake of political expediency.

This is exactly why I made the case for amnesty recently. Not because I like the idea - I despise it - but because if we don't pass some form of amnesty, the border won't get secured for at least two years, and probably longer.

Watch Kyl talking about the exchange with Obama. The pertinent part comes at about the 3:00 minute mark.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Senator Kyl: Obama Said He Won't Secure Border until Amnesty Passed
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 08:31:51 AM »
Another deceit and Trick by the Grand PooooP!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Senator Kyl: Obama Said He Won't Secure Border until Amnesty Passed
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 09:04:33 AM »
Total BS what this imposter of a president is doing to our country! He is running it just like a community organizer and knows nothing, except how to delegate and can't make decisions.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane