Author Topic: John Bolton- Israel must strike Iran Now! article  (Read 486 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: John Bolton- Israel must strike Iran Now! article
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 05:21:29 AM »
He's a phony. When he was in the Bush administration he wasn't calling for any attack.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: John Bolton- Israel must strike Iran Now! article
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 05:50:56 AM »
How I like those texts.  ::)

Perhaps there are some true elements in it, but this attitude of the pen-pusher Bolton to plan wars of others is heavily unpleasant. I can see him in his office before a map of the middle east playing with little plastik soldiers and equipment. Of cause the war he advertises will be perhaps necessary, but it will be not this holiday-war Bolton describes. He sounds like Kaiser Wilhelm in 1914. "For breakfast to Paris" Of cause this will be not the case if Israel will decide finally to attack.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani