Author Topic: Israeli tourism puts this garbage out  (Read 2727 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israeli tourism puts this garbage out
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 08:14:55 AM »
Awful commercial, but no doubt a sign of the times. =\

I don't see what's the difference between a black going to Israel and mistreating an Israeli woman or some amoral leftist Jewish guy from the galut doing it. The woman is still being mistreated and objectified.

Why all the hate for non-Jews? Seperate beaches for Jews and non-Jews? lol No offence but Jews need to get their own house in order before suggesting something like that. Goy this and goy that. Please. Say what you really mean.
No the Beaches aren't separate for Jews and none Jews they're seperate for men and women so the religious don't have to look at immodest  women.If a none Jew doesn't want to see women dressed immodestly they can go to the separate beaches as well.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 08:42:15 AM »
Why all the hate for non-Jews? Seperate beaches for Jews and non-Jews? lol No offence but Jews need to get their own house in order before suggesting something like that. Goy this and goy that. Please. Say what you really mean.
I do not hate non-Jews.  I love Jews.

I hate unrighteous non-Jews, and that goes double if they are "shopping to get laid" in our Holy Land targeting our sisters, daughters, nieces, cousins, wives, aunts, etc.

Separate beaches for Jews and non-Jews?  Not my idea, Rav. Kahane's.  Putting our "house in order" would happen if Kahanism is implemented, and this is one aspect of it.  It is tough enough controlling one's own culture [or even one's own self, we are all human] without asking the morally devoid to come help yourself to our sisters.

If a non-Jew is not a righteous gentile, they are a goy [or a scumbag goy if you like].  Its bad enough if a Jew is going to do morally devoid things with another Jew, but to send a commercial out to the world-at-large that appeals to immoral non-Jews to come and feast upon our sisters in the land HaShem dwells in when its a must the Jewish people lead moral lives to maintain the privilege of living in Israel...  this is nothing short of treason.  The only thing worse would be a commercial that says, "Visit Israel, come f--- our kids" [God forbid].

In the Torah sexual impropriety is punishable by death.  To invite strangers to come into the Holy Land in the face of our Torah...  HaShem did not give us His land to run a brothel for outsiders to come and hook up with the women of our society.  We just got finished with a 2,000 year exile, would you have us earn another exile by whoring our sisters out?

It is an unfortunate thing when a Jew chooses to engage in sexual impropriety anywhere in the world.  If someone started a thread about that perhaps I would have something to say.  When I see my ancestors homeland turned into a Las Vegas hooker ranch for the evil goyim of the world, forgive me for having enough self-respect to stand up for my people, and our women.

If I saw an Italian commercial portraying Italian women as whores for the world to come oogle and shack up with, I would be shocked if a self-respecting Italian man [or woman] was not outraged.  Or anyone who saw their homeland marketed as a "meat market".  If anyone marketed their homeland's women to Jewish men to come and visit for sex on a vacation I would be outraged at that.  As it is I despise Las Vegas commercials that imply "naughty business" will happen if you come for a vacation [as well as, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"; its OK to come and "cheat"], and that is just a few hours away from LA where I live.  I don't think even having a girl in a bikini on CA postcards is a good idea, even w/o two assh*les in beach chairs saying the f-word over how much they would like to f--- the CA bikini girl.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »
Wow. You guys went to just disagreeing with commercials to advocating for General Lee style segregated beaches.

Things get done quick around here. What about segregated hotels? What if I see an immodest goy woman walk around the hotel and I can't control myself. It's up to you to save me! Maybe the government should install black screen in front of our faces so we don't accidently see something that will take away our non-existent innocence.

/sarcasm. Nobody wants to live in an authoritarian state.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 10:14:36 AM »
The thing that amused me most about the commercial was that the guys were wearing earrings and the women weren't. I miss the good old days when two guys wearing earrings and hanging out on a beach together would be subjected to an endless barrage of faggot jokes from other guys. But, then again, I'm the oddball today since I sport no tattoos or piercings.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »
Wow. You guys went to just disagreeing with commercials to advocating for General Lee style segregated beaches.

Things get done quick around here. What about segregated hotels? What if I see an immodest goy woman walk around the hotel and I can't control myself. It's up to you to save me! Maybe the government should install black screen in front of our faces so we don't accidently see something that will take away our non-existent innocence.

/sarcasm. Nobody wants to live in an authoritarian state.
No it's just that they have beaches wherer no one is forced to go it's only there for people who want modesty.95% of the beaches are for people that don't care about mixed men and women swimmig
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 12:05:40 PM »
Ron what if his wife doesn't agree with what he did?

What if a family of an Arab who murdered a Jew doesn't agree with what he did? Does it mean we shouldn't expel/eliminate them as a part of the punishment?

In a war situation it may be necessary to kill people like that, but in an individual criminal case like the one you mentioned I think more precision is needed.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 01:02:01 PM »
The commercial is disgusting and wrong from every way you look at it.
But I don't get the "segregated beaches" point. How is sexual immorality acceptable if it's between Jews? I thought that in a kahanist state Torah is the law, and that would mean no public nudity whatsoever, and no beaches. Scantily clad Jewish girl is not more moral if only Jewish men can see her.
Would orgies between non religious be ok as long as religious don't see them, and gentiles don't participate?   

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 01:50:15 PM »
ISRAEL is supposed to be a HOLY Land, not this mockery of naked women and Boonis Afrikkanas APELIKE creatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 02:34:06 PM »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 02:43:58 PM »
Religious or not, I think it will attract lots of Rich Men!!!!! Nothing wrong with that!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 03:29:35 PM »
yuck..awful commercial.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 06:42:58 AM »
Yes that's mea shearim i don't remember the manny's sign but i remember the sign about modesty.And they mean it

mord,   thanks for the info regarding the name of that neighborhood.

Interestingly,   there was someone driving in a vehicle who opened the window up and purposely let several dozen fliers escape the vehicle.     Apparently,   with the purpose of people living in the neighborhood to receive news/  info that was printed on the flier.       Many people picked up a flier from the ground within a minute or two of them being dropped from the vehicle.    I never saw anything like this before.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/