Author Topic: A very unusual "Muslim"  (Read 3633 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
A very unusual "Muslim"
« on: June 30, 2010, 02:27:50 AM »
Look at this text by Dr Tawfik Hamid : it is so decent and honourable coming from someone who claims to be a Muslim that it is hardly believable ! Actually, this man is not a true Muslim, he is too good to be one...
I wish his views could become prevalent in the Muslim world ! Then, we could devote less time and energy to prepare for war and we would not have to bury our loved ones so often...

"I am a Muslim by faith…. a Christian by spirit….a Jew by heart….and above all I am a human being.
I was born a Muslim and lived all my life as a follower of Islam. After the barbaric terrorist attacks done by the hands of my fellow Muslims everywhere on this globe, and  after  the  too many violent acts by Islamists in many parts of  the world, I feel responsible as a Muslim and as a human being, to speak out and tell the truth to protect the world and Muslims as well from a coming catastrophe and war of civilizations.
I have to admit that our current Islamic teaching creates violence  and hatred toward Non-Muslims. We Muslims are the ones who need to change. Until now we have accepted polygamy, the beating of women by men, and killing those who convert from Islam to other religions.
We have never had a clear and strong stand against the concept of slavery or wars, to spread our religion and to subjugate others to Islam and force them to pay a humiliating tax called Jizia. We ask others to respect our religion while all the time we curse non-Muslims loudly (in Arabic) in our Friday prayers in the Mosques.
What message do we convey to our children when we call the Jews ”Descendants of the pigs and monkeys“.. Is this a message of love and peace, or a message of hate?
I have been into churches and synagogues where they were praying for Muslims. While all the time we curse them, and teach our generations to call them infidels, and to hate them.
We immediately jump in a ‘knee jerk reflex’ to defend Prophet Mohammed when someone accuses him of being a pedophile while, at the same time, we are proud with the story in our Islamic books, that he married a young girl seven years old (Aisha) when he was above 50 years old.
I  am sad to say that many,  if not most of us, rejoiced in happiness after September 11th and after many other terror attacks.Muslims denounce these attacks to look good in front of the media, but we condone the Islamic terrorists and sympathise with their cause. Till now our ‘reputable’ top religious authorities have never issued a Fatwa or religious statement to proclaim Bin Laden as an apostate, while an author, like Rushdie, was declared an apostate who should be killed according to Islamic Shariia law just for writing a book criticizing Islam.
Muslims demonstrated  to get more religious rights as we did in France to stop the ban on the Hejab (Head Scarf), while we did not demonstrate with such passion and in such numbers against the terrorist murders.
It is our absolute silence against the terrorists that gives the energy to these terrorists to continue doing their evil acts.  We Muslims need to stop blaming our problems on others or on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As a matter of honesty, Israel is the only light of democracy, civilization, and human rights in the whole Middle East 
We kicked out the Jews with no compensation or mercy from most of the Arab countries to make them “Jews-Free countries” while Israel accepted more than a million Arabs to live there, have its nationality, and enjoy their rights as human beings. In Israel , women can not be beaten legally by men,  and any person can change his/her belief system with no fear of being killed by the Islamic law of ‘Apostasy,’ while in our Islamic world people do not enjoy any of these rights…I agree that the ‘Palestinians’ suffer, but they suffer because of their corrupt leaders and not because of Israel.
It is not common to see Arabs who live in Israel leaving to live in the Arab world. On the other hand, we used to see thousands of Palestinians going to work with happiness in Israel , its ‘enemy‘. If Israel treats Arabs badly as some people claim, surely we would have seen the opposite happening.
We Muslims need to admit our problems and face them. Only then we can treat them and start a new era to live in harmony with human mankind. Our religious leaders have to show a clear and very strong stand against polygamy, pedophilia, slavery, killing those who convert from Islam to other religions,  beating of women by men, and declaring wars on  non-Muslims to spread Islam.
Then, and only then, do we have the right to ask others to respect our religion. The time has come to stop our hypocrisy and say it openly: ‘We Muslims have to Change‘.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: A very unusual "Muslim"
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:37:05 AM »
Pardon me bro, but with Muslims I am always and will always be sceptic.  Is he saying this in English or in Arabic or whatever they speak? Beware of those that say 2 different things in 2 different languages.  When he is saying he is a Muslim by faith that means he is following in what he is taught as a Muz?  Koran? What those psycho Imams say?  I have a very, very difficult time believing anything a Muz says.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 02:59:45 AM »
I have a very, very difficult time believing anything a Muz says.

You are right. I do too.
I checked the background of this man and my take is that he is sincere. But he is obviously an exception. And he lives in schizophrenia because Islam is inconsistent with what he is saying.
Unless Islam undergoes a radical change, making it a decent religion, without hatred, intolerance and incitement to violence. That is precisely what this man is calling for. But there is a very long way to go...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 05:24:41 AM »
http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Jews.Islam
This needs to be more than interpreted differently.  Anyone who thinks like this needs to be put on a train.

I am well acquainted with Taqiyya, and Kitman, and I think that Islam needs to be extinguished with certainty far more than "reformed".  The fact that Islam is based upon Taqiyya in many ways makes it a safer bet to wipe out the ideology instead of taking these people at their word that they will "reform" Islam.  After studying Islam daily for almost 4 years, I see very little to actually save.  If you expunged all the hate and violent orders in the Koran, Hadith, and Sira, you would practically have a tidy pamphlet and little else.

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_16_Mein_Kampf.Islam
Mohamed himself was sicker than Hitler.  There is nothing to do with him accept put all of the Islamic texts on the whole planet in an oven and outlaw its practice.

Its a false man made religion.  These things are supposed to be destroyed. 

Islam has murdered hundreds of millions of people, there is nothing to miss or desire to keep.  Islam is to be dealt with like Amelek.

It sounds like this man is a candidate for leaving Islam behind as a forgotten relict in time.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 05:29:45 AM »
Our religious leaders have to show a clear and very strong stand against polygamy, pedophilia, slavery, killing those who convert from Islam to other religions,  beating of women by men, and declaring wars on  non-Muslims to spread Islam.

Problem is that their religious leaders would have to show a very strong stand against everything that their prophet believed and practiced.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 05:50:04 AM »
There is nothing to do with him accept put all of the Islamic texts on the whole planet in an oven and outlaw its practice.

Islam has murdered hundreds of millions of people, there is nothing to miss or desire to keep.  Islam is to be dealt with like Amelek.

There is nothing that I would miss either if this religion were to disappear.
But these things unfortunately don't just disappear, especially when they are practised by such huge amounts of people on this planet.
I am afraid your suggested ways to deal the problem are unrealistic. How are you going to outlaw Islam on a global scale ?
I think the only reasonable solution to this problem would be a deep transformation of Muslim societies and mentalities such that Muslims themselves voluntarily cease to practise Islam.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 08:15:43 AM »
There is nothing to do with him accept put all of the Islamic texts on the whole planet in an oven and outlaw its practice.

There is nothing that I would miss either if this religion were to disappear.
But these things unfortunately don't just disappear, especially when they are practised by such huge amounts of people on this planet.
I am afraid your suggested ways to deal the problem are unrealistic. How are you going to outlaw Islam on a global scale ?
I think the only reasonable solution to this problem would be a deep transformation of Muslim societies and mentalities such that Muslims themselves voluntarily cease to practise Islam.

A US/Israel alliance:  I would nuke Mecca, and Medina [or at least bomb them to hell].  Get rid of the mosques in Jerusalem, as well as expelling 100% of all Arabs in Israel including Judea, Samaria, and Gaza [proving there is no allah]. 

Track down and execute every single well known Imam, Mullah, Mufti, or Sultan, in a public fashion [CIA, Mossad, etc.].

Halt and reverse all Islamic migration from the western world.  Poland expelled 15 million ethnic Germans after WW2 because they served as a 5th column during the war, this took less than 48 hours.

Fight wars of conquest in Iran and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other oil rich Islamic nations, cut all Muslim nations off from oil, and hold off oil to the rest of the world if they wouldn't stop kicking and screaming, or adopt start eliminating mosques in their own countries. 

If removing Islam isn't peaceful and if they attack back we have nukes and they don't [we do not need to risk ground troops, or risk high casualties].  The only thing Muslims understand is force.  When they see that being a Muslim is the weakest most vulnerable, most likely to get killed or even nuked thing a person can be they will quickly become non-Muslim [or dead, either way the problem is gone]. 

Look at WWII Japan vs. Japan today; two nukes made a huge difference, and if they were used at the beginning of the war few if any Americans would have had to die to stop that evil beast [WWII Japan was NOTHING compared to the ideology of Islam].  Imagine if the US had nukes to drop on Germany instead of slogging it out on the ground.

Its extremely unrealistic to think Islam will be reforming itself at any time ever [oil rich nations controlling the pacifist world who is only too happy to roll over?  the world is losing the fight against Islam as it is, badly.  WHAT motivation would the leaders of the Islamic world have to eliminate the roll of Mohamed from Islam?  He had no moral traits and was at least as evil as Hitler in many ways, and in other ways worse [he raped kids, etc.].  Would you expect Hitler and Nazism to ever reform itself if it had not been destroyed by war?  There is no difference between Islam and Nazism [unless one makes the case that Islam is even more evil than Nazism; there is simply more literature of evil, even Mein Kampf is less antisemitic than the Koran, and the Koran is a walk in the park compared to the Sunna].  Nazism still isn't dead, but it is managed and controlled [and if weak men would get out of our way it would be eradicated from the face of this earth].

Its fight Islam, or allow Islam to stay and continue to migrate and breed with the help of our social services in every moral/semi-moral country in the world just like Europe is experiencing.  The biggest immediate obstacle is removing the oil from Muslim hands, and freezing their enormous wealth and assets in the rest of the world.

I used to get excited when I would hear a Muslim talk about how they see a way to reform Islam through the power of ideas, but its an unrealistic thought.  The Mullahs-that-be would just kill whoever opens their mouth and we would never hear about them again, if we ever got to hear from them.

I know it sounds harsh [can you imagine the eternal kicking and screaming from the Left!], but I have yet to hear any sort of plan that sounds both reasonable and better.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 08:31:57 AM »
Oh Ari! I love your plan and wish upon wishes it could happen!  :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »
Halt and reverse all Islamic migration from the western world

I agree. We need more people like Geert Wilders in Europe and in America.

Track down and execute every single well known Imam, Mullah, Mufti, or Sultan, in a public fashion [CIA, Mossad, etc.].

Good point, as long as the executions are carefully targeted.

Get rid of the mosques in Jerusalem, as well as expelling 100% of all Arabs in Israel including Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

Why expel 100% of all Arabs in Israel ? Provided they accept Jewish sovereignty in a Jewish state, a minority of Arabs should be allowed to stay if they wish to, making sure that there always remains a vast majority of Jews. However, any Arab involved in an act of violence against a non-Arab would be immediately expelled (he and his family, and his house would be destroyed).

I would nuke Mecca, and Medina [or at least bomb them to hell]... Fight wars of conquest in Iran and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other oil rich Islamic nations, cut all Muslim nations off from oil, and hold off oil to the rest of the world if they wouldn't stop kicking and screaming...If removing Islam isn't peaceful and if they attack back we have nukes and they don't [we do not need to risk ground troops, or risk high casualties]. 

Ari, do you really want to start WWIII ? Have you carefully thought of all the possible consequences of the dire actions you mention ? Do you seriously think that what you describe can be done without getting out of control ? We are not talking games here...
About oil, much more should be done in the West to reduce our dependence to oil. This should become a national cause. Even if the oil was not controlled by the Muslims, we would have to find ways to reduce our dependence to oil anyway. I don't think we should fight wars of conquest in Iran and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other oil rich Islamic nations. Instead, I would seek ways to start an economic war against the OPEC countries on the grounds that oil is a public goods and that, as such, its price and production should not be controlled by a few countries.
As far as bombings are concerned, it seems to me far more urgent and necessary to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities rather than Mecca and Medina.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 04:28:42 PM »
This issue about killing all imamas and muftims... I just don't know about that...

What I mean is this: Do we really want to make martyrs out of them? I agree that every one of them should be analyzed and determined whether or not they have committed or inspired others to commit acts of violence and murder... Those who have should be executed, no doubt about that.

But those others who have not should not be executed, at least not publicly.

You may ask why this would disturb me? It is because it reminds me too much of what the Romans did to our 10 great Rabbis. We read this every Yom Kippur about how the barbarian Romans tortured and killed our leading sages of the generation. What will happen by publicly executing a person whose only crime is teaching a false religion, who may not know any better, would this be justice?

I believe that we must distinguish who is truly good and who is truly evil. Obviously the evil must be destroyed, but we should not duplicate the ways of the Romans by publicly executing these people.

Once again I sound like the moderate one, but Im sure that most people would not find my position so moderate...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 04:31:08 PM »
This issue about killing all imamas and muftims... I just don't know about that...

What I mean is this: Do we really want to make martyrs out of them? I agree that every one of them should be analyzed and determined whether or not they have committed or inspired others to commit acts of violence and murder... Those who have should be executed, no doubt about that.

You may ask why this would disturb me? It is because it reminds me too much of what the Romans did to our 10 great Rabbis. We read this every Yom Kippur about how the barbarian Romans tortured and killed our leading sages of the generation. What will happen by publicly executing a person whose only crime is teaching a false religion, who may not know any better, would this be justice?

I believe that we must distinguish who is truly good and who is truly evil. Obviously the evil must be destroyed, but we should not duplicate the ways of the Romans by publicly executing these people.

Once again I sound like the moderate one, but Im sure that most people would not find my position so moderate...

Would you execute the government of the Third Reich?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 04:35:13 PM »

Would you execute the government of the Third Reich?

Yes, of course... It is what executed the plan against the Jews. But would that require killing all Germans? I would say in a case of us versus them, that they should go.. But I really think that Middah Keneged Middah even works at the personal level.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »

Yes, of course... It is what executed the plan against the Jews. But would that require killing all Germans? I would say in a case of us versus them, that they should go.. But I really think that Middah Keneged Middah even works at the personal level.

First you say you wouldn't kill all the religions leaders (=political leaders) of the Islamic civilization.

The difference between them and the government of the Third Reich is georaphic. I can't believe you believe that a Nazi who teaches his followers to slay Jews wherever he finds them, take them captive, lie in wait, ambush and rape them, that they're children of pigs and apes, can be "not knowing better". This is insanity and self-hatred.

Now you ask about every German - I say yes.

The Germans have murdered more than 7 millions of our brothers and sisters. They've wiped out a third of a people, a third who didn't have the chance to reproduce and see their children, grandchildren, and grand-grand children. Why would the people that committed the most atrocious crime against the Jewish people EVER, even more than Amalek, Greece and Assyria, have the chance to reproduce and exist without a punishment?

The most moderate punishment the Germans are worthy of getting is total elimination. No one single German should be kept alive for what they've done against us. In order to have our revenge and to accomplish Midah Ke'neged Midah, the German civiliation should suffer at least 10 times bigger casualties. Once they've declared war against Israel and became Amalek, no single soul of the German civliation should remain. דין גרמניה כדין עמלק.

When you have mercy on Germans who supposedly didn't do anything wrong, you're being cruel to your brothers and sisters' memory and lives. You forget what they have done and minimze the value of that crime. When you do the opposite, you show your love and mercy upon those who deserve it (your brothers and sisters) and sanctify their memory and honor.

The Muslims are intending to do what the Germans have not succeeded - to commit another Holocaust and this time, once for and all. No Yahood should stay alive. If you really want to be moderate, you should slay the ones who comes to slay you. And when I say slay you, I mean all of them. I know Islam on the same level you know the United States, and you cannot be a Muslim without admiring the Holocaust and willing to commit another one, one worse beyond all imagination, than the last one. If you have self-pride and self-respect, and true love of Israel, you should be willing to sanctify G-D's Name and wipe the Islamic civliation off the map. In order to show that you've learnt the lesson of the Holocaust, you should make sure another one will not occur. In order to do that, you should kill the one who tries to commit it, and these are the Muslims.

You're having mercy on the Muslims on already slaughtered hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of our people. You have no problem sacrificing Jewish honor and blood in order to make sure no so-called "innocent" Muslim Nazis. In Egypt, G-D struck even the prisoners in the jails of Egypt. In the time of Amalek, G-D eliminated them all, even the "moderate" and "good" (traitorous) Amalekites. He showed no mercy because they've committed crimes and intended to do more crimes as nation.

Muman, now I have to speak honestly. I think you're confused between the Liberal ideology, that defines mercy in its image, between Torah, that defines mercy in G-D's image. According to Liberal mercy, you should have mercy on the cruel and make sure you don't kill anybody innocent, even in the cost on your life (=suicide). According to Torah's mercy, slay the one who comes to slay you. Leave no living soul of them. Bomb, destroy, shoot, slay. Do whatever you can to protect yourself (Israel)'s honor and G-D's honor. The ones who were really moderate would have left

You also compare their imams and muftis to our holy Rabbis. This is beyond evil.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
Death to Islam - may what they want to do us happen to them 10 times more. Only good Muslim is a gassed one, one who got what he deserved, for being part of the Amalekite Ishmaelite civilization, for G-D's honor is above all.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 06:34:20 PM »
Gas is becoming expensive.

Might I recommend weaponized insect killer in aerosol form, sprayed from huge tanker planes.

Followed by billions of tons of flaming napalm.

That's just for starters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »
Death to Islam - may what they want to do us happen to them 10 times more. Only good Muslim is a gassed one, one who got what he deserved, for being part of the Amalekite Ishmaelite civilization, for G-D's honor is above all.

Ron,

I am certainly no liberal and for you to even suggest it is offensive to me... Do you really intend to offend me also? Sometimes it seems to me that you have no concern for anyone, even me.

What the Torah teaches about Amalek I am well aware of. And obviously I believe that when the judgement is made ALL evil will be destroyed. But there is a time for everything and I do not believe that it is the right time. By doing what you suggest it may backfire.

It is clear that the muslims are Ishmael, and there is reason to worry about the descendants of Essau and the descendants of Ishmael, which brought us Amalek. But I believe that before anything like what you suggest can happen there needs to be more Jewish unity, for without it we are doomed to fail.

May we have the unity of nefesh and unity of ratzon in order to see the manifestation of HIS kingdom speedily and in our day.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 06:55:26 PM »
I am strongly opposed to killing everyone who is a Mohammedan.

However, I find nothing wrong with enacting less draconian measures; such as....

Gouging their eyes out, then cutting their ears and noses off, and cutting their tongues out, and then chopping off all of their arms and legs.

That way, we cant' be accused of being "extremist" or "radical".

Yes...Some would argue for locking each and every Mohammedan in a 3' x 2' bamboo cage, but in my opinion this would be very cruel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »
I am strongly opposed to killing everyone who is a Mohammedan.

However, I find nothing wrong with enacting less draconian measures; such as....

Gouging their eyes out, then cutting their ears and noses off, and cutting their tongues out, and then chopping off all of their arms and legs.

That way, we cant' be accused of being "extremist" or "radical".

Yes...Some would argue for locking each and every Mohammedan in a 3' x 2' bamboo cage, but in my opinion this would be very cruel.

Very ingenious, indeed...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 07:05:15 PM »

This is what they pass off as a "religion".  They are Nazis who pretend to be religious.

The more Shahid the better; these people "love death more than we love life" so I am only to happy to show them the love.

Islam is Nazism, and I will pay no kindness to any Nazi under any circumstance.  A 1,400 year Reich will be stopped.  Whatever they would [in their wildest dreams] do to us needs to be done to them several times over.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 07:08:46 PM »
"The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people."

So the Jews are liars eh? Look who's talking?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 07:13:06 PM »

Ron,

I am certainly no liberal and for you to even suggest it is offensive to me... Do you really intend to offend me also? Sometimes it seems to me that you have no concern for anyone, even me.

All I do, like always, is being honest.

What the Torah teaches about Amalek I am well aware of. And obviously I believe that when the judgement is made ALL evil will be destroyed. But there is a time for everything and I do not believe that it is the right time. By doing what you suggest it may backfire.

Common fear (=suicide) will not unite us. In order to unite ourselves we should show courage and dedication, and not fear, defeatism and conformity with wrong ideas.

It is clear that the muslims are Ishmael, and there is reason to worry about the descendants of Essau and the descendants of Ishmael, which brought us Amalek. But I believe that before anything like what you suggest can happen there needs to be more Jewish unity, for without it we are doomed to fail.

By fighting the national enemy, we would be more united. There is another way how to be united - united in grave and fear.

May we have the unity of nefesh and unity of ratzon in order to see the manifestation of HIS kingdom speedily and in our day.

Amen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 07:30:34 PM »
Ron,

I do understand what you say.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 01:23:57 AM »

Muman613, when I agreed with this suggestion made by Ari, I said the executions should be targeted. That is to say, those who should be killed are those who preach hate, incite violence, glorify martyrdom and explicitly call for the murder of infidels. I think it is fair to eliminate these people. They are responsible to a large extent for the murder of non-Muslims.
As far as I am concerned, I never said the executions should be indiscriminate.
Of course one "must distinguish who is truly good and who is truly evil".

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 07:08:59 AM »
The most moderate punishment the Germans are worthy of getting is total elimination. No one single German should be kept alive for what they've done against us.

This is insane. There are many young Germans who are not proud of what the Nazis did and who are not guilty of what the Nazis did.
Get a grip, Ron Juan.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 07:27:14 AM »
The most moderate punishment the Germans are worthy of getting is total elimination. No one single German should be kept alive for what they've done against us.

This is insane. There are many young Germans who are not proud of what the Nazis did and who are not guilty of what the Nazis did.
Get a grip, Ron Juan.

בס''ד

yaakov, young Germans are overwhelmingly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic. After what the German people did to over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children, any German who is against Israel is guilty of continuing the crimes of their parents and grandparents. The claim that "many young Germans" are somehow blameless now is false. They still want to destroy the Jewish people. However, this time they do want to get their own hands dirty. This time they want to enable the Arab Muslim Nazis whom they support to perpetrate a holocaust against Israeli Jewry, G-d forbid. In other words, they want to enable the Arab Nazis to do the dirty work. Morally, nothing has really changed.