Author Topic: A very unusual "Muslim"  (Read 3630 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: A very unusual "Muslim"
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2010, 08:14:31 AM »
The most moderate punishment the Germans are worthy of getting is total elimination. No one single German should be kept alive for what they've done against us.

This is insane. There are many young Germans who are not proud of what the Nazis did and who are not guilty of what the Nazis did.
Get a grip, Ron Juan.

בס''ד

yaakov, young Germans are overwhelmingly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic. After what the German people did to over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children, any German who is against Israel is guilty of continuing the crimes of their parents and grandparents. The claim that "many young Germans" are somehow blameless now is false. They still want to destroy the Jewish people. However, this time they do want to get their own hands dirty. This time they want to enable the Arab Muslim Nazis whom they support to perpetrate a holocaust against Israeli Jewry, G-d forbid. In other words, they want to enable the Arab Nazis to do the dirty work. Morally, nothing has really changed.

I think that for a German to stand against Israel is a total disgrace and there is no excuse for that.
But that does not mean one must call for the total elimination of the Germans. I have known Germans who were genuinely ashamed of the Nazi period. They were born long after WWII. They were supporters of Israel, they sent money to the LIBI Fund and Jewish charities. On what moral grounds would one want to kill these people ?
Also, I think that among those who criticize Israel, one must draw a distinction between two categories : those who deny the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state in any form (although a number of them will not easily admit it openly); those who advocate the so-called "two-state solution". I am opposed to both. But among the "two-state solution" supporters, you find a number of people who simply are fools, who delude themselves into thinking that there can be peace with the Arabs, that the ultimate goal of the Arabs is not to destroy Israel. Most of these fools are liberal. They are wrong and dangerous, but they are very different from Nazis, they are confused rather than evil.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »
Ron is awesome! He never sugarcoats anything. He's blunt and cuts right to the point.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2010, 03:32:48 PM »
The most moderate punishment the Germans are worthy of getting is total elimination. No one single German should be kept alive for what they've done against us.

This is insane. There are many young Germans who are not proud of what the Nazis did and who are not guilty of what the Nazis did.
Get a grip, Ron Juan.

In the days of Amalek (a nation that caused a crime FAR "less" atrocious than the Holocaust), they were many moderates who didn't agree with what the Amalekites did. Same was in Rome, Greece, Assyria, Babylon. Where are they? did G-D eliminate them like He promised that would be done to every nation that would do crimes against the Jewish people?

If these people truely hate what their fellow Germans did, they should leave the German culture (therefore, stop being German, because it's not a biological thing, but an idea of culture/civiliztion), even become Icelandic, and be saved, for their own good.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »

Get a grip, Ron Juan.

בס''ד

yaakov, young Germans are overwhelmingly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic. After what the German people did to over 6 million innocent Jewish men, women and children, any German who is against Israel is guilty of continuing the crimes of their parents and grandparents. The claim that "many young Germans" are somehow blameless now is false. They still want to destroy the Jewish people. However, this time they do want to get their own hands dirty. This time they want to enable the Arab Muslim Nazis whom they support to perpetrate a holocaust against Israeli Jewry, G-d forbid. In other words, they want to enable the Arab Nazis to do the dirty work. Morally, nothing has really changed.

I think that for a German to stand against Israel is a total disgrace and there is no excuse for that.
But that does not mean one must call for the total elimination of the Germans. I have known Germans who were genuinely ashamed of the Nazi period. They were born long after WWII. They were supporters of Israel, they sent money to the LIBI Fund and Jewish charities. On what moral grounds would one want to kill these people ?
Also, I think that among those who criticize Israel, one must draw a distinction between two categories : those who deny the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state in any form (although a number of them will not easily admit it openly); those who advocate the so-called "two-state solution". I am opposed to both. But among the "two-state solution" supporters, you find a number of people who simply are fools, who delude themselves into thinking that there can be peace with the Arabs, that the ultimate goal of the Arabs is not to destroy Israel. Most of these fools are liberal. They are wrong and dangerous, but they are very different from Nazis, they are confused rather than evil.

What you're saying is illogical and insane. It's ok to deny the fact that this land (Judea and Samaria) belongs us, it's ok to liquidate Jewish cities and settlements (as long as it's not in New York or G-D forbid Berlin...), it's ok to support Arab Nazism and blame Jews for being victims (replacing the victim with the criminal), as long as they supposedly "don't know" what the resulsts would be like (there's no sane among them?!), as long as they don't want another Holocaust and exile of all Jews, just part of them. This is the same as saying anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism because they don't want to hurt all Jews (quote on quote, of course), just some of them.

You're either naive or merciful towards everybody but your own.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
So what would you do if you were in power, Ron Juan ? Try to exterminate all the Germans ? Would you send nuclear bombs to Germany ? If you didn't do that, you would be either a coward or a liar since you claim that "The most moderate punishment the Germans are worthy of getting is total elimination. No one single German should be kept alive for what they've done against us".
Is that your great plan for Israel and the Jewish people ?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 04:01:54 PM »
It's ok to deny the fact that this land (Judea and Samaria) belongs us, it's ok to liquidate Jewish cities and settlements (as long as it's not in New York or G-D forbid Berlin...), it's ok to support Arab Nazism and blame Jews for being victims (replacing the victim with the criminal), as long as they supposedly "don't know" what the resulsts would be like (there's no sane among them?!), as long as they don't want another Holocaust and exile of all Jews, just part of them.

I never said that any of these things is "ok" ! Who do you think I am ? Some kind of Piss Now activist ?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:06 PM »
So what would you do if you were in power, Ron Juan ? Try to exterminate all the Germans ?

I will be determined to destroy Germany, yes.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »
It's ok to deny the fact that this land (Judea and Samaria) belongs us, it's ok to liquidate Jewish cities and settlements (as long as it's not in New York or G-D forbid Berlin...), it's ok to support Arab Nazism and blame Jews for being victims (replacing the victim with the criminal), as long as they supposedly "don't know" what the resulsts would be like (there's no sane among them?!), as long as they don't want another Holocaust and exile of all Jews, just part of them.

I never said that any of these things is "ok" ! Who do you think I am ? Some kind of Piss Now activist ?

You said there is a difference between these people and those who want Israel's off the map clearly (they are "deluded" as well; also, they're one and the same, it's a choice between trying to eliminate Israel immidiately or use the Jew's foolishness and naivete in order to destroy him, choice between stupidity and smartness, big deal, both have the same goal of exterminating Israel), people who believe in these evil ideas are EVIL, c'est tout.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2010, 01:10:34 AM »
So what would you do if you were in power, Ron Juan ? Try to exterminate all the Germans ?

Then I can only repeat myself : get a grip, Ron Juan. You can't take it out on people who had nothing to do with what happened, who could not do anything to stop it for obvious reasons (they were not born !) and who condemn what happened.
But if you want to hunt neo-Nazis, be my guest.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2010, 06:54:50 AM »

Then I can only repeat myself : get a grip, Ron Juan. You can't take it out on people who had nothing to do with what happened, who could not do anything to stop it for obvious reasons (they were not born !) and who condemn what happened.
But if you want to hunt neo-Nazis, be my guest.

Obviously, if the facts I mentioned didn't convince you, you're infected with non-Jewish "morals".

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »
בס''ד

Any German who dares to criticize Israel after what their people did in the holocaust is a Nazi as far as I'm concerned. I don't accept moral lectures from the creators of Auschwitz.

yaakov, if you know Germans who genuinely support Israel, then the people you know are part of a very small minority. I am not referring here to German Americans. I am referring to Germans who live in Germany. There are indeed Germans who are pro-Israel but they are a small group. The vast majority of Germans are anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.