Author Topic: The ONLY REAL Conservative in the GOP: Eric Cantor AND he is a JEW :-)  (Read 1368 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/39201.html

They say he is "rogue"  People LOVE him, G-d help him. I know that most of you feel like me about Jews making Aliyah, but it may take a Jewish person to save us from the Bolshevik-Atheists that call themselves "Jewish" that have aligned with EVIL gentiles that call themselves "Christians".

“He’ll be the first Jewish Republican something,” a House GOP lawmaker said of Cantor. The “first Jewish Republican speaker, the first Jewish Republican vice president or first Jewish Republican president.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/39201.html#ixzz0sNGF7S7H
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
So, people have 'looked' and said zero, and some of you wonder why I no longer contribute in writing here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Why doesn't he bother to save Jews in Israel?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
While I think cantor is a good politician (An oxymoron).  Right now, my favorite is Jan Brewer.

Its not just the fact that she is standing up for America and Arizona's sovereignty, its because she is not scared of our politically correct elitist politicians and activists that threaten her on a daily basis.  She is a true hero in my mind.  (Other than Chaim :) )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Eric Cantor (  and Mike Pence ) support Puerto Rico becoming the 51st State.    This is something I hope doesn't happen:

http://www.breakdownofamerica.com/2010/04/29/republicans-pence-cantor-approve-puerto-rico-statehood-measure
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
While I think cantor is a good politician (An oxymoron).  Right now, my favorite is Jan Brewer.

Its not just the fact that she is standing up for America and Arizona's sovereignty, its because she is not scared of our politically correct elitist politicians and activists that threaten her on a daily basis.  She is a true hero in my mind.  (Other than Chaim :) )

I would be thrilled if Jan Brewer became President of the United States in January,   2013.    Yet,    because the Arizona Governor Election is in 2010 and Jan Brewer would 68 in the beginning of 2013,    I would be very surprised if she ran for President.     Or even for the U.S. Senate.      Hopefully,   she will remain Governor of Arizona well beyond this year.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Why doesn't he bother to save Jews in Israel?

Cuz he's a traitor like almost every Jewish politican.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantor
Israel

Cantor supports strong United States-Israel relations.[2][5] He cosponsored legislation to cut off all U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian Authority and another bill calling for an end to taxpayer aid to the Palestinians until they stop unauthorized excavations on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.[31] Responding to a claim by the State Department that the United States provides no direct aid to the Palestinian Authority, Cantor claimed that United States sends about US$75 million in aid annually to the Palestinian Authority, which is administered by the U.S. Agency for International Development. Cantor has also claimed that Congress approved a three-year package of US$400 million in aid for the Palestinian Authority in 2000. He has also introduced legislation to end aid to Palestinians.[32]

In May 2008, Cantor said that the relationship America has with Israel is "a constant reminder of the greatness of America",[33] and following Barack Obama's election as President in November 2008, Cantor stated that a “stronger U.S.-Israel relationship” remains a top priority for him and that he would be “very outspoken” if Obama "did anything to undermine those ties."[4]

I know very little about this man.  I am skeptical of a Jew in politics.  What I see above is more positive than most politicians.  I was unable to see if he supports "national suicide" for Israel, which is really the most important issue.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I like him but i can't see him running for president
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
A friend of mine worked for him and said he was a good guy - unlike most politicians he's worked with.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Can you imagine the anti-Semitism that would be stirred up by a Jewish president? I really hope that doesn't happen.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
It's a loose losse situation for us becuase they would blame us anyway. Bush screws up the economy it's the Jews Obama F***s up the economy it's the Jews. I don't care what they say about us I want a real leader.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Eric Cantor (  and Mike Pence ) support Puerto Rico becoming the 51st State.    This is something I hope doesn't happen:

http://www.breakdownofamerica.com/2010/04/29/republicans-pence-cantor-approve-puerto-rico-statehood-measure

Thats a shame.  :(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantor
Israel

Cantor supports strong United States-Israel relations.[2][5] He cosponsored legislation to cut off all U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian Authority and another bill calling for an end to taxpayer aid to the Palestinians until they stop unauthorized excavations on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.[31] Responding to a claim by the State Department that the United States provides no direct aid to the Palestinian Authority, Cantor claimed that United States sends about US$75 million in aid annually to the Palestinian Authority, which is administered by the U.S. Agency for International Development. Cantor has also claimed that Congress approved a three-year package of US$400 million in aid for the Palestinian Authority in 2000. He has also introduced legislation to end aid to Palestinians.[32]

In May 2008, Cantor said that the relationship America has with Israel is "a constant reminder of the greatness of America",[33] and following Barack Obama's election as President in November 2008, Cantor stated that a “stronger U.S.-Israel relationship” remains a top priority for him and that he would be “very outspoken” if Obama "did anything to undermine those ties."[4]

I know very little about this man.  I am skeptical of a Jew in politics.  What I see above is more positive than most politicians.  I was unable to see if he supports "national suicide" for Israel, which is really the most important issue.

On many issues,   Eric Cantor is more positive than most politicians.      Yet,  ideally,   I hope that he never has a position in the U.S. Government beyond  ( above ) his current position. 

A major concern with Eric  Cantor,  at least from my perspective is that he doesn't have the strong conviction biblical foundation.     The following video demonstrates this,   as Cantor caved under pressure to the question asked of him in the interview.    What I was hoping Cantor would say is that because he cares greatly about the United States,   that under no circumstance could he be on the opposite side of Israel.     Having said that,   the title of this video is misleading:

'Eric Cantor supports wiping Israel off the map'

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Can you imagine the anti-Semitism that would be stirred up by a Jewish president? I really hope that doesn't happen.

America under a Jewish President would be a real nightmare. I cannot even imagine it myself.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision